3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tvsuhoff 18.04.20 09:27 am

And what kind of stat like this \"Conversion\"? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

And what kind of stat like this Conversion? Gives 1 free point qualities for each invested point. What is it like?
39 Comments
Sort by:
m
makc11021992 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
ahaha, I ended up with what was) I Fanu fire gave yesterday, he's got acceleration and the purity is such a nice thing, so for the first course of appeal is the second purity to the third speed Luka Luka identity(because at the first move in the onion will user from a jump) and the identity seems good.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

makc11021992
Glass cannon gives me 6од at every turn, because acceleration do not steamed, spend at the beginning of the turn 1од to jump to the ledge, return to myself this 1од at the expense of flesh, while receiving more and +10% damage, and calmly shoot 3 times. But then you have to put up with all the statuses very often material getting through all the Persians, runs stupidly to the onions to give the chicken or charm. And mages have Luke's number one goal, because the mill will give immediately as soon as you reach.
And what about scale damage.
Damage skalitsa so, the approximate values:
100 damage from the bow +
100% weapon damage dexterity =
2000 damage +
100% damage from ranged =
3000 damage +
100% damage with height =
4000 damage
They Scaletta from the damage of the bow, i.e. agile gives +100% bow damage, ranged combat is also + 100% bow damage, and so on.
But the military, skalitsa on top of all stacks, i.e. +100% from 4000 damage. Zatestit this scheme I have not yet, I have 19 LVL 20 LVL start pumping military )

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
but right now I sailed to the beach of destruction Chi in a sea of blades (2 area is shorter) and there's a Scarecrow level 12 and a bunch of them, and I 9... they told me 3 strikes and I uchityvayut a maximum of 2 managed

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

makc11021992
Then all damage is tied to level, the higher the level the more damage the skills give. So, quests like it or not, it is necessary to perform, otherwise no experience hard to go further will.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
Yes, at clear, was just surprised when I started to sway, and it is already relaxed) by the way, for me right now, chicken runs, it will be like a cat or its meat?

a
andrey leonov 18.04.20

makc11021992
I didn't, came in handy later.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

andrey leonov
the more detail you can? where useful?
I have this squeak DOH all the time, gertude to the beach and the fishermen do not go immediately to the poison climbed hesitated perezagruzite, ran faster in his quest and kerdyk ptince

a
andrey leonov 18.04.20

makc11021992
Near the elven fortifications, just South of like, cock magic will Piskun to take it.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

andrey leonov
so this is a quest, and the rooster says to kill

p
poyapov 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
Oh connoisseur of home-grown, hide - 1 point activation and 1 jump Yes. Only you recharge jump wings with 1 move and jump you can 3 times, the next 2 moves by spending 1 point. Tactical retreat recharge 3 or 4, I do not remember, do not use, that count. Do not give advice, if noob.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

poyapov
I repeat, the hedgehog prick jump every turn, losing one attack on the move? expert you homebrew? Luke took you to fly around the map during combat, or what ? My first bow stroke a tactical jump off to the ledge, and there remains the whole fight, and you probably parcheesi on the map, like a butterfly?
Well, if you're on the tactics going waste OD you even fire slugs in 1 act pass.

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
I certainly don't understand a lot of things, but Archer with rogai priority targets for mobs. And jump on the ledge they can do no worse. And teleportati down and a lot of stuff to arrange on the tactic anyway. Personally, I tactical retreat is no longer enough after the Fort joy. And chameleon and wings and a clear mind with the acceleration of everything is in motion.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

Sharg30
To protect the Archer is the rest of the team, at least a mage with 2 teleporters. The thief cuts any principle that comes to Luca, and the tank located to the entrance onto the ledge with the skill Mockery, in principle no insurmountable barrier to mobs. Play tactics, tactics do not use it, Jesus Christ.

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

Irony works when there is no Phys armor this time. And no armor when the mob becomes in principle always discarded piece. Apparently your mobs like walking, healthy. Jealous-please send me such). I'm not saying that taunt doesn't work or the Archer must each turn to jump and then shoot. That's because the game is tactical-you have to consider all sorts of options. Additional ESCAP always needed.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

Sharg30 wrote:
Additional ESCAP always needed.
Yeah, right, and he is always there, the invisibility of the branches turning the chicken from the same branch ...

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

by the way, given the transformation of the warrior, the tentacle attack is not worse than the throwing of the shield, and even exhaustion throws... plus the horns and the skin, all the same school more for bliznecov. And the replacement HP thing is so-so, because it requires the downed armor ( and points source that mobs always suck) and I have 2 attacks reduce the streak of CPS is doubled and makes no sense in the caste, and if one attack that does not remove all the armor and ability does not pass and beat the less powerful skills better so frail mage to throw...

b
bambuk13 15.01.21

Vishez
Hi. And what is this "Jaeger"?

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

Well, my archer always has a tactical withdrawal in any case + invisibility, usually quite enough, not to mention the fact that she can run 20 meters in 2 odes, so there was no point in the wings, but hardcore players know better, of course.

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

bambuk13
This is a class that defines the initial characteristics and skills and suggests what is better to download.