3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rostish 18.04.20 09:30 am

Unable to connect to Battle.net (Diablo 2)

Here woke up and shit.I have one way or another who have the same trouble?
151 Comments
Sort by:
I
InVizIoN 18.04.20

LoRd_aLeX well, at least you tell us what em hell(unable to conect).Ban?At the Lope?

R
Rostish 18.04.20

Ya alexy styknyl B u on icq pomog.Tak 4to emy sty4ucb v icq

K
Krylaty 18.04.20

gm-Shikov was allowed back on the server? sad...

R
Rostish 18.04.20

a i nikogo ne banili za prosto GM zakrblLi acci.....tak 4to rasslabsya krblJlo

D
DIDL-bboy 18.04.20

connect to battle.net and it says Unable connect to battle net ! what the hell !? I patched , the loader pulled the reg file is also pulled with the server of the Playground . nothing too samoe issues !

D
Damen 18.04.20

Actually a subject!
Can't connect to the server. I have Diablo 2 LOD 1.10 patch, cracked. Downloaded key from the site, had registered with him. I go into the game, chose a server, click connect, and you! issues Unnable to connect to battle.net and adds that maybe you are not connected to the Internet, sadite on such a website...etc.
Why? The connection is established but he cannot see it =(
Connected via DSL, if you ask about it the IP I get always the same starting with 10.6. and etc
External IP is always the same (checked via whois)
What do I do? how to connect?

thnx

PS. Home two computers, using the User Gate 4. So much for the help.

M
MaLIce2k 18.04.20

Cthulhu ate your Mosk, Zaya?
The server was just Down...
As usual NG it is.
Damn it, I told rutiku that he announced on gastronic forum hung:
Working time a day: from 0 to 24 hours. Closed sat., sun... Menstral - any time...
PS: placuta\of rugosa about IT here: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2_expansion_lord_of_destruction/168617/
-)))

D
Damen 18.04.20

um No, at that time the server was not Down. I checked on the website. It was written 200 online. So now it is written that people are playing 200. Trying to log into Diablo, says Unable to connect.
The link intelligent did not find anything. Only realized what often falls and all.

m
matrexa 18.04.20

put the patches from the server, check antivirus and firewalls, put the last fire wood of the modem, how many times can the same thing to say.

D
Damen 18.04.20

Is all the latest. Patches downloaded, delivered, cut off nafig Casper and the firewall, the result is not connect still.

m
matrexa 18.04.20

what kind of provider?Adslike are in addition to the standard fire wood to the modem still special, under your settings.

D
Damen 18.04.20

Provider is avant-garde, on the site ihnem watched - wood is not required. Set the modem as usual.
What a joke: three months ago I was playing on NG through ADSL, and everything was cool. And now is not working.

m
matrexa 18.04.20

next up, the modem is USB or Ethernet.

m
matrexa 18.04.20

in General, the model of the modem come on

D
Damen 18.04.20

Modem Acorp @Sprinter 120M is connected via Ethernet. And share Internet on 2 PC, LAN port only one User so I use Gate 4, he could not help it. There is a campaign proxy is, can it work? In the settings of the modem are not digging. Reset to factory setting.

m
matrexa 18.04.20

first, I understand that the modem you bought yourself, ie in principle it may not be suitable (in the list it is not).
well, second, I will please you any, an Ethernet modem requires setting through their website )), and I say that as experienced this, and with D2 (well, a couple of sites).

call tech support and find out, Mogul they to you help to configure this modem.

D
Damen 18.04.20

So, the modem is set up according to the instructions that I was given when connecting to ADSL. If you're asking about VPI, VCP, modulation type and etc... it's all there all it already works. But for some reason connect to the Internet sees any other game, but Diablo sees?

D
Damen 18.04.20

Bothering there I was offered a USB modem and I are not particularly like, Ethernetm more stable like

m
matrexa 18.04.20

Yes hell knows, I tell you what I had. I'm also in the Forefront, too, did everything according to instructions, did not open some sites, I first scored, and then again started playing on NG - not konektiloj began to investigate, it appeared that it is necessary to set and put the extra driver from website, get there in the settings of any Ethernet modem will see below, they all require tuning, but since your not, and need to find out on the spot, ie technical support.

D
Damen 18.04.20

lad, thank you for the advice went to understand