3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rostish 18.04.20 09:30 am

Unable to connect to Battle.net (Diablo 2)

Here woke up and shit.I have one way or another who have the same trouble?
151 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovka123 18.04.20

clear!And with the patch why is this so?rune words are the same as in version 1.10?and how to summon uber Diablo?After all, no PLUGY!

A
Alec 18.04.20

now the default updated to 1.13, earlier it was possible with 1.12 to play without distortions. rune words are as in 1.11. uber di will come out when happen world event, the key thing on the server - ring the Stone of Jordan.

v
vovka123 18.04.20

Admins Hello everyone!Well I want to tell you-I am not happy with your Playground and all the patch 1.13!You ask why???Answer culturally!First how many fish there are no battle would already be able to guess to make the mod-expanded stash and inventory!In the second drop rune NO,that's putting it mildly!For the entire game from normal to hell I vypila the highest rune is FAL and all!Is this normal???This so-called improved drop???well,have to run for the rune you say 500 times in a race that would knock out!ANSWER-are You kidding me????And analogichno with a drop of armor-NO!Make a locomotive on 8 chars and still the item does not fall!Falling sucks one!You know what?I already don't want to play on your battle net!IMPROVE ALL THE ABOVE-WRITTEN DIALOGUE!For bad luck!

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 18.04.20

You're partially right. But it made for complications freestuff games , and not so much cut the drop , well, 2 times maybe , well, not 500 times to fly need a 1000 , just something... And I'm not quite sure the experts will correct.

g
g_n 18.04.20

Drop not cut (like wrote the post above) and not improved (think the author of the post even higher). Both of you someone is misled, drop this as is and has been for a long time (in early 2008, it has changed a little, it added the keys for the uber-quest, but that's all).

v
vovka123 18.04.20

No guys,it's gon concrete run 1000 times to knock what the thread is good item or rune!Nonsense.I personally respect Diablo,I Diablo fan,playing since 2001!But such nonsense 1,000 times to run it I think not even every fan will have it!

v
vovka123 18.04.20

the mind is not posterino!not game turns,and karma of some sort!

f
firkax 18.04.20

never run, walk in the Park as newbs allowed

p
pretty imp 18.04.20

+1 Firka.

v
vovka123 18.04.20

the admins how to solve the problem with sound and recitivism?Everything works,everything is fine but no sound,no music,not even sound when the Persian stabs someone!Is there some sort of app that would fix the problem and it could be heard???

_
_gl_hf_ 18.04.20

Vovochka, install the original Diablo and problems such will not be.

v
vovka123 18.04.20

yeah,so just grab and install the original Diablo!I already searched the Internet-no!Give me a link to download!Pliz

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 18.04.20

Try this. http://narod.ru/disk/11439009000/DIABLO%20II%20FULL.rar.html

V
Vedaslav 18.04.20

Daraga Vovk, after two great posts about dup and complaint no drop, want far and long to send you out to play the single, so like you don't spoil here the air

h
herda 18.04.20

Can't log in BNET, gives the above specified error. Before that I played without any problems. Lost connection and now can't go. What's the problem?

C
ChronoExp[unv] 18.04.20

Try to change IP or wait half an hour

h
herda 18.04.20

Rebooted the Internet and problem solved! ATP

P
Pashuuut 18.04.20

've been playing for 2 months everything is fine,now I have sat the laptop re booted , I go to Diablo as usual but here is
Unable to connect to Battle.net

servers like to lie,what's the problem Google

P
Pashuuut 18.04.20

alternative client did not help ,a new PC,is antivirus,no viruses!
I played 30 min ago everything was OK !

p
proha3495 18.04.20

Hello!Help pliz to understand.Already 3 days can't log in to the server Europe,and etc. can go.Still,that's funny in Warcrafte the exact same problem,can't log in to the server Europe and etc. can)))in D2 and var the same error -Unable to connect to Battle.net.
re-installed the game nifiga does not work(
As I understand if I get banned on always then it would spread on all servers and not one server separately,the same is not possible right?
What's more,even if you get banned cd-key for always that's why var is not working,the keys that are different.
And here a strange thing poluchaetsya still have cocoa that connection to Europe,it doesn't work!

Help me pleace!