3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
robotizir 18.04.20 09:31 am

The Venus Project

Greetings to all. Someone on the PG knows about the existence of an organization called the Venus Project directed to the improvement of society?
58 Comments
Sort by:
z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 18.04.20

Read and even a movie that I watched 7 years ago. Another city of the Sun. A utopia, although the ideas themselves are interesting.

W
Wing42 18.04.20

robotizir
Somewhere in the anals of history for PG this topic has already surfaced. Details I forgot, but most likely it was another rubbish.

r
robotizir 18.04.20

That is, you are satisfied with the current situation?

W
Wing42 18.04.20

robotizir wrote:
...things
Here and there I spit.
robotizir wrote:
That is, you are satisfied with the present
Completely. What you infringe, buddy?

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.04.20

robotizir wrote:
you are satisfied with the current situation?
Us, ordinary people, no. But the rich and the crisis is not terrible, they always live well ) due to the fact that the remaining 80% of the population is poor. So Yes, the problems in this world of men on planet Earth is, and those issues are many...

F
FallenGhost 18.04.20

robotizir
Know about this project already 5 years, for sure. I watched a documentary and sometimes you look in public.

The project's ideology of course can not hate. And to embody the ideas of Jacque fresco is now quite possible - it is enough resources and money. But, unfortunately, it will not be beneficial to those people who are in power.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.04.20

Only heard about the project spilly Willy. Muddy Caucasian characters

r
robotizir 18.04.20

Wing42
Of course. Cultural values imposed by society, all infringed, we are all slaves.

r
robotizir 18.04.20

FallenGhost
Why regret that the authorities that it will be unprofitable?

F
FallenGhost 18.04.20

robotizir
Because this project without them is unlikely.

W
Wing42 18.04.20

robotizir wrote:
Cultural values of this world any infringed...
Culture is a human invention. Today they are and tomorrow will come up with a new one. It is foolish to take them for something immutable.
robotizir wrote:
...we are all slaves.
Have always been slaves: a year ago, a century ago, a Millennium ago. Only if it was forced, now drives people into slavery himself by himself. And indeed what a slave can have an idea about freedom in a world where it is not?

r
robotizir 18.04.20

FallenGhost
Without interested people really unlikely.

r
robotizir 18.04.20

Wing42
It is the imagination and limit human potential.

A slave can only dream of freedom in a world where it is not.

R
RikoChiko 18.04.20

Not just here such pop up. Even the text style is similar. I'm starting to think it's some sect.

W
Wing42 18.04.20

robotizir wrote:
A slave can only dream of freedom in a world where it is not.
Give me the definition of freedom in this case. What do you imagine it myself?

K
Kovboy belomor 18.04.20

Wing42 Long ago on TV I saw as a multimillionaire.Bought the island Villa set,generators,helicopter pad and a Marina.For food, flies or swims once a month.The Internet is available.Freedom in my mind.

M
ManticoreX 18.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
before the first tsunami freedom. and then a coconut will do))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.04.20

Wing42
robotizir
We are all commoners - slaves. Read...On the same island lived a slave owner. He had slaves,the guards and the military. Mr. cared about the slaves.

-provided them with free housing
-fed three times a day
-treated them if they were sick
-in old age given a feasible job
-were buried when they died.

Once the slave saved the master from death. The master asked him:

-Tell me what you want from me !
-I want my freedom !-said RAB.
And the Lord let him go.

Coming from the estate of free-slave faced with the fact WHERE to SLEEP, WHAT to EAT today and in the future. Chose a place and began to think how to build a house. Tool no and he went to the master to request the tool to build their own home. But the Lord said:

-Les my. The land is mine. My trees and animals in the forest are mine! [The state]
-Come on, so you cut down nine trees to me, and one for yourself-happy?

As the servant had nothing to do, he agreed.

-Yes, just look for the tool you owe me rent, and for felling trees I give you permission for a year [licensing] And the lease on the ground under the house-too not a gift. But I'll give you a certificate.

-Yes, and to eat you'll be like?
-I do not know answered free -slave.
-Let your wife and children come and work for me until you build a house.

It just happened.Free chopping wood ,and after work tired building a house. His wife and children work in the house of the Lord, and they goad the slaves and indicating what to do and to what extent.

Time passed and the Lord saw that this one free brings him an income of more than a dozen slaves. Moreover, the food he earns by himself, his wife and children plow in his house, virtually nothing has changed, and the Gentleman in profit. To treat me it is not necessary, for old age-YES LET it DIE-I don't care. He's a free!

No work-out!! Is-go ahead take a pick!!!

Bury me not necessary and I actually use his services only until he can provide them. WHILE HE'S WORKING!

And not to let me all free?
But laws make it so that they would COME TO ME IN SLAVERY, permits, licenses, certificates? They are for the right, than to do, I will pay duties, taxes and quotas.

I'm just going to rule and get every opportunity to earn. For each idea, for each step. To live in the house-I will pay the entire life of the MORTGAGE-and if last month can not pay, I will take this house.

If there is no work -let them die, I don't care! Free slave is responsible for themselves. From their money I will keep for the maintenance of their old people. I'm not going to spend any penny!

I will remain a gentleman and be in a zone of absolute comfort, not answering for anyone. They will give birth to new slaves, themselves will pay benefits, but to distribute them, I will! Everything will be tied to me, and we'll call it Demonicheskaja!!!!

And that would be to keep it all under control, you need to choose the laziest of the slaves and give them LITTLE power over their workers-slaves. Using this power, they will to control them, impose taxes, to fine and to impose duties. Free the slaves will pay for everything! For sunlight, for the fish in the sea, the animals in the forest, water from the well. But the money will be lekatsa to me and I will call it BUDGET.

Earned money they even will not see. I will create a crime, in order that the slaves were afraid to keep money at home and earning money they carried me again to the banks. I'll have the money to give them in interest-bearing debt and earn me!! Sir!! Well, how genius is that?!

What would I suddenly not overthrown, I need to gather the Army that was guarding me. MIA. and Special Service.

THAT'S HOW WE LIVE! As a classically-Shepherds, dogs, wolves and sheep.
Now look here...
Well, to choose a shepherd, 2018 is not far off.
Knowledge is freedom! they offer you the world.
Freedom...
Spoiler

v
vzglydizugla 18.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Don't work don't eat. Not working and eating? Death to the dictator!

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.04.20

Wing42 wrote:
the definition of freedom in this case. What do you imagine it myself?
And here we come again to the issue 8) each may Have its own nuances regarding freedom. For example, freedom for the exhibitionist, pedophile, and other unusual! They have their own concepts of freedom that ordinary people somehow violates ))

vzglydizugla wrote:
Not working and eating? Death to the dictator!
Here in Russia, too, started to wonder if the person eats, has the money but doesn't work officially, then where is the money? Introduced new rules. For additional taxes to the Treasury. If you had a total tax of 50%, you would be outraged. But no, comrades, you have in Russia a tax of 13% is minuscule next to some other European countries. Even in our poor Estonia, the tax is more than twenty percent. Albeit informally workers pay taxes to the Treasury, or let them refuse services, police, medicine, social sphere, pensions and the protection of the army (and better that knocked out Russia). Seems logical, isn't it? &)