3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
robotizir 18.04.20 09:31 am

The Venus Project

Greetings to all. Someone on the PG knows about the existence of an organization called the Venus Project directed to the improvement of society?
58 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 18.04.20

robotizir wrote:
What is freedom? It is possible to scratch your back? And the smell, taste or hear?
Keep me in the loop.
robotizir wrote:
If you live safely doesn't mean that others should live the same way.
That's it. This is the key phrase to understanding the principles of operation of the System. That's right: if someone is living happily, it does not mean that others need to live happily.

r
robotizir 18.04.20

bootmgr
It will not be necessary.

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.04.20

DragonXXXV
All had departed.

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.04.20

DragonXXXV
It's time to throw.

W
Wing42 18.04.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
It's time to throw.
Who?

M
Mr.Rifleman 18.04.20

robotizir wrote:
If you live safely doesn't mean that others should live the same way.
I don't live well, I have already written about it.
And Yes, I'm the only one here that serious writing? I'll go from here, and then I'm lonely.

m
masha 18.04.20

robotizir
I would argue with that. Apparently, people quickly get bored of such a life. But if it is good to develop playing and to remove a religion, it will be fine. To remove Combibloc necessary.

r
robotizir 18.04.20

bootmgr
Full-scale abrupt transition would be catastrophic. Society gradually and painfully go into a completely different state. When that happens, the society will be those who will live boring. Entertainment remain, but not religion - this big and bold relic of the past, hindering the world's progress.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.04.20

Wing42 wrote:
To influence people, and that automatically devalues them in terms of freedom.
Interesting logic. If the air is affected by the environment (exhausts for example), then we are not free always and in principle 8), there is No freedom, in short, a Fatalist you, comrade )
I would not agree that the air (not oxygen) drug. Without drugs, you can live it. Although given your wonderful logic, then of course all the essence of the drug

robotizir
Explain what some sort of concept. Lol 8)

robotizir wrote:
Because each of us submits to the non-permanent laws, which are invented by the government, every man - servant, but if to speak more precisely - the one whose rights are limited to a certain period of time
So your interpretation of the term SLAVE is following any laws (legislative power of the state). Clear. Then Yes, YOU are a slave

By the way, about rights and their restrictions. First, you need to clarify about the limitations of what rights are we talking about? The right to life, for example, of course, that is not limited by laws. In society there can be a situation when things are not limited in anything. There is no absolute freedom. So let's specifically. Call right and its restriction, as well as your comment about it (why you hate this restriction and etc.).

W
Wing42 18.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
In fact, the air is not a drug in part because the drug just did might be a great place to live. But without air life is somewhat problematic.

r
robotizir 18.04.20

A. Soldier of Light

I admit that I made a mistake: Explain how violated some of the concept of freedom. So I do not understand.

They have their own concepts of freedom that ordinary people somehow violates

But ordinary people breaks freedom... What do you mean?

r
robotizir 18.04.20

A. Soldier of Light

So your interpretation of the term SLAVE is following any laws (legislative power of the state). Clear. Then Yes, YOU are a slave

Obviously you have a different notion of the word. Please explain. It will also explain why you do not consider yourself a slave.

By the way, about rights and their restrictions. First, you need to clarify about the limitations of what rights are we talking about? The right to life, for example, of course, that is not limited by laws. In society there can be a situation when things are not limited in anything. There is no absolute freedom. So let's specifically. Call right and its restriction, as well as your comment about it (why you hate this restriction and etc.).

I believe any restriction of human rights, no specifics.

A

robotizir wrote:
But ordinary people breaks freedom... What do you mean?
It is for example about exhibitionists? What is not clear about their freedom? )) Google, if you do not know who it is.

About slaves it's simple:
Slavery — a system of social relationships which allow human (slave) owned by another person (master, slave owner, the owner) or the state. Before slaves were paid to prisoners, criminals and debtors, and later civilians who were forced to work for his master. Slavery in this form was widespread before the twentieth century, in some Arab and African countries, until the end.
In Somalia, there are several thousands of these slaves from all over the world (Slavs, too), are they plow with them, where the boss orders and can't leave. That is slavery. Don't you understand that? 8)
If we go in the desert alternative interpretations, then of course you can count all the slaves. Here are all of these slaves will not agree with you ) Bear this in mind.
By the way, I should add another aspect of slavery: religion. Some priests (Christianity) referred to all the servants of God. With that, I also disagree.

robotizir wrote:
no specifics.
Who are interested in rhetoric?...

M
MIKLAI 18.04.20

Believe in this project)

m
masha 18.04.20

Will be in the future.

G
Gauguin 18.04.20

The very possibility of such a project, and other versions of brave new world is abhorrent to a normal person. The only good one - it will never happen.
The project - the sort of banal dream version of communism without Marxism (as fresco did not really read), try the heavy lifting naive dreamy idiots, dreamers of the lowlands. Mavrodi just biting elbows. And especially funny when someone calls such projects Paradise on Earth Lol, excuse me...
A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Some priests (Christianity) referred to all the servants of God. With that, I also disagree.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I heard from My Father (Jn.15:15)

A

robotizir wrote:
Someone on the PG knows about the existence of an organization called the Venus Project directed to the improvement of society?
Never heard of it. But it is curious. What is this... a local branch of some party? The program of the party in the Studio! 8)

Gauguin wrote:
The project - the sort of banal dream version of communism without Marxism...
So, good version, but... read on:
Gauguin wrote:
attempt the heavy lifting naive dreamy idiots
And here's the key point. Cut a money that is money to make on the naive - enemies of the people =] Then I am against such.

m
masha 18.04.20

Gauguin
This can be useful for a specific group of volunteers, for example, if you colonize any planet, you still have to create the conditions for the first time. The final implementation will be deviations from the original plan. I wouldn't so clearly say that this can not be. All things are possible. Don't know how long humanity will exist.