3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bwana tomatto 07.10.19 01:49 am

Ways of obtaining weapons 2.0 (The Surge 2)

Write who what are the ways discovered to get a weapon 2.0

I only got the boss little johnny . You need to cut off the 2 clamps in front of the cockpit. If sequentially, the first cylinders in front of the cockpit,then each claw to available information about, then his legs which moves.Get a 2.0 weapon with additional damage with poison.
There is still no obvious way to get a weapon Eliza ,like so.
In the centre of A. I. D will approach the man and ask to bring the hook to zip lining. When extracted the hook and give it to the guy,he gives you a weapon with good damage. It is put on 1 arm like a saw with jagged this was in 1 piece.
But the hook will have to go again!That is, you need to pass this location and get the hook a second time.

Maybe someone else knows ways of getting weapons 2.0 or what is hidden,not obvious weapons. Share.

Addition.
the boss Astra I do not remember exactly,the one in this big ass robot in the office of AID
The robot to knock down the armor with the lower extremities.
When Ezra jumps in the battle you need him to available information about the right hand, the weapons with damage 2.0 electricity.
If you do not cut off the hand and kill him - then give a simple weapon.
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin 07.10.19

Heh I knew that it is necessary to cut off his claws. The first standards were cut off. And the second has stalled. Did not succeed,brought to 0 HP,and the button of amputation flashed. There is a current in the second quarter. Ran for about 5 minutes ,and couldn't press. In the end, and scored just killed. Oh.

b
bwana tomatto 07.10.19

Write who what are the ways discovered to get a weapon 2.0

I only got the boss little johnny . You need to cut off the 2 clamps in front of the cockpit. If sequentially, the first cylinders in front of the cockpit,then each claw to available information about, then his legs which moves.Get a 2.0 weapon with additional damage with poison.
There is still no obvious way to get a weapon Eliza ,like so.
In the centre of A. I. D will approach the man and ask to bring the hook to zip lining. When extracted the hook and give it to the guy,he gives you a weapon with good damage. It is put on 1 arm like a saw with jagged this was in 1 piece.
But the hook will have to go again!That is, you need to pass this location and get the hook a second time.

Maybe someone else knows ways of getting weapons 2.0 or what is hidden,not obvious weapons. Share.

Addition.
the boss Astra I do not remember exactly,the one in this big ass robot in the office of AID
The robot to knock down the armor with the lower extremities.
When Ezra jumps in the battle you need him to available information about the right hand, the weapons with damage 2.0 electricity.
If you do not cut off the hand and kill him - then give a simple weapon.

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

You need to cut off Garcia?

M
Modrin 07.10.19

Heh I knew that it is necessary to cut off his claws. The first standards were cut off. And the second has stalled. Did not succeed,brought to 0 HP,and the button of amputation flashed. There is a current in the second quarter. Ran for about 5 minutes ,and couldn't press. In the end, and scored just killed. Oh.

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

You need to cut off Garcia?

M
Modrin 07.10.19

NightHawkreal
Well, he has nothing unique. A set of armor for sale. It seems like the weapons are not unique,though I still didn't meet any more in the game. But just if you cut off the arm can be a weapon to,as with any enemy in the game. So if you want a weapon with a humanoid boss or mob you always have to beat in the right hand. The second brother hammer so you can get.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

Modrin
The boss in the forest anonimowy dog, something I have not understood, what help hunters was? I did it all myself, turned on the tower, thinking they will help in the battle with the boss, in the end, killed him in one helmet, and these stupid escaped.

M
Modrin 07.10.19

NightHawkreal
Well, he has nothing unique. A set of armor for sale. It seems like the weapons are not unique,though I still didn't meet any more in the game. But just if you cut off the arm can be a weapon to,as with any enemy in the game. So if you want a weapon with a humanoid boss or mob you always have to beat in the right hand. The second brother hammer so you can get.

l
legusor 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
in dialogue with the one-eyed boss hunters have an item of the type well, OK, I'll help you. before that, the hunter offers the profit in half, and anitoly the brain is them, not you. I refused and did not enter a dialogue with him, killed the beast himself, profit and brain me. subsequently, the one-eyed, you can find refuge in a shopping Mall with octopus, where he'll have just a vague line in the dialogue.
if you agree to the terms of mercenaries, the dialogue should be available to the dude that stands at the monitors activation status of the towers. without the consent with conditions of the mercenaries it is not available to dialogue.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

Modrin
The boss in the forest anonimowy dog, something I have not understood, what help hunters was? I did it all myself, turned on the tower, thinking they will help in the battle with the boss, in the end, killed him in one helmet, and these stupid escaped.

R
Raes 07.10.19

legusor
Not the brain you and them half the reward, and the one-eyed then there's the dialogue where he asks for half the money, I agreed and I have not removed the currency, although the idea is to remove half, or a bug, or feature.

l
legusor 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
in dialogue with the one-eyed boss hunters have an item of the type well, OK, I'll help you. before that, the hunter offers the profit in half, and anitoly the brain is them, not you. I refused and did not enter a dialogue with him, killed the beast himself, profit and brain me. subsequently, the one-eyed, you can find refuge in a shopping Mall with octopus, where he'll have just a vague line in the dialogue.
if you agree to the terms of mercenaries, the dialogue should be available to the dude that stands at the monitors activation status of the towers. without the consent with conditions of the mercenaries it is not available to dialogue.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

legusor
So the fact of the matter is that I agreed to their conditions but help from them was not any. Activate the tower alone, With a boss fight, too, alone for that they half the reward then? Than they helped me? After a boss kill the job immediately changed to include the brain doctor in kreo. Fuckers took off.

K
KaPJIuK_IIIyT 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
If you come to the Coastal yard (or something like that) that pepper will be there, and if you're with him the money to share you'll get a unique weapon

R
Raes 07.10.19

legusor
Not the brain you and them half the reward, and the one-eyed then there's the dialogue where he asks for half the money, I agreed and I have not removed the currency, although the idea is to remove half, or a bug, or feature.

K
KaPJIuK_IIIyT 07.10.19

Modrin
Garcia is required to complete a Kaak, so most likely something unique is, at least closed the achievement

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

legusor
So the fact of the matter is that I agreed to their conditions but help from them was not any. Activate the tower alone, With a boss fight, too, alone for that they half the reward then? Than they helped me? After a boss kill the job immediately changed to include the brain doctor in kreo. Fuckers took off.

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

KaPJIuK_IIIyT
Yes, I already found it, but the conversation did not happen. He ran type the Monster belongs to us, and you pay only for what you do got him killed, in total I sent him to hell))

D
Ded MastDay 07.10.19

Like robot to defeat Astra? It makes me in 3 seconds, I can't do anything.

K
KaPJIuK_IIIyT 07.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
If you come to the Coastal yard (or something like that) that pepper will be there, and if you're with him the money to share you'll get a unique weapon