3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rocker 19.04.20 10:48 am

The overall impression of Beyond Divinity (Beyond Divinity)

So, write, share their impressions of the new game. I've been waiting for Beyond Divinity, since Divine Divinity was full, and in complete awe of her. The game has a lot of little things that make me happy, but what can I say about the little things, overall the game is awesome. True, I only two days to play, but I love it. The first thing that comes to mind - at maximum zoom, textures and small objects look better than in Sacred, and it is in my opinion a direct competitor to Beyond Divinity. Voice acting is good, the talking skull, for example, in the beginning of the game. In General, will go to the bitter end :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 19.04.20

And me a game to get nowhere :((
Played the demo and liked it, but it's too short and, they say, does not convey the General atmosphere. DD also has

S
Savor 19.04.20

Great game, despite all its glitches, many quests , many locations, good story, and the translation is excellent.

a
agentAP 19.04.20

The game is good, definitely. Clever plot, new locations and NPCs. However, cheered the disappearance of the functions of the attack in the menu dialogue. Besides, I was expecting that the add-on's will be finally introduced the possibility of using two swords at once (the sword in each hand). However, without it the game is just wonderful!

R
Rocker 19.04.20

That's the way I still love the game, so this is a normal dialogue system, and to accept-reject, and all. It seems to me, is a step away from the usual hack & slash.

P
PlayGround.ru 19.04.20

Will go again Divine Divinity take place in BD is still in the next year not destiny to play. :(((

V
Varggoth 19.04.20

After прохождения1части Divine Divinity Beyond Divinity 2PART disappointed 1st part was full of interesneishie zavorajivayuschei storylines and 2PART hodish entire game on a huge map stupid Mochis monsters and at the end of mocis his companion was the only one that liked this character editor but parallel worlds boring topic.

s
sacura-chan2 19.04.20

Totally agree!!! Moreover, there are glitches to breathe!!! Parallel world tired even in the middle of the second act... Especially frankly weak and boring monsters in the basement!
... Or no!!!
Maybe DD itself to swing?..

f
faust666666666 19.04.20

Um, play 10 years after the release of the game and what you see is 18-20 fps at full hd resolution. What's slow?

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 19.04.20

Experience ignitegallery from the game... Hmm, if it can be called impressions. And so it happens that good games do not want to write, and the bad , and I want to Express my opinion. So went on a criteria. Plot. This is the only thing that is good in the game. Here that-that, and the plot here is interesting and intriguing. Delve into it and for the sake of the plot you want to beat the game to the end. We do not give answers until the end of the game. But here, too, there is a disadvantage - he's too stretched and tangled, but could be faster. It's still a Supplement, not a game. And the plot will put the highest mark 9из10, but otherwise I will be very strict. Further sound. Sounds as good as DD, but... Who are they arranged? Sounds popadajutsja out of place, like someone messed up. By the way Russian voice is gorgeous and she pulls the whole sound. And just so instead of 10 put 7. Music. There are old tracks from DD and the new. I will assess the new. And say that they are much worse than the original. Very catchy and unprincipled. Of course in the original game too, the music was not up to par, but dope, the impression that the composer did not try for this kind of music is 6 points, not more. Further graphics. The quality graphics (textures, rendering etc.) better than the original. Developed trying to improve. They even 2D shnuju count 3D models of all the characters inserted. Like in Sacred. All is good, I'm not picking on outdated 2D graphics, because it is a addon to the game 2002 out of the engine don't see a lot, but... I will pick on another. Namely to design work. From this graph it is possible to do normal levels, elaborate and varied. Not a soulless zones and copied a tracing of the cave. But damn, Baldurs gate 1998, the design is 100 times better. In General, for column 6 is also a stretch. Gameplay. Well, almost the same as in DD. Stuffed only different buns and reworked the leveling system. But it's all uncomfortable now. Skills to create a new not interested. All as that is clumsy. Mobs also placed haphazardly. Balance zero. The same dungeon with the same mobs and loot the junk cleaned bored. In the beginning of the game you kill everything, and by the middle you yourself have a king. For gameplay 7, weak. And the atmosphere. As I wrote, the design of the locations is bad and it's ruining the atmosphere, the music is boring, explore the world, do not really want, but the game has great dialogue that is funny and somewhere cynical, always uplifting. Only from this and create kakayato weak cosy atmosphere. And therefore it 7из10. In the end, if you take the average score, then exit 7. There are still pitfalls. The cloud of bugs, crashes and flaws. Some localizers have done, other kindly left the Larian. And how many patches did not come out, bugs are not much fewer. I barely survived to carry the game, but still doproshel. And the poor performance of the game, I still shoot the ball, whether it is at least three times the beautiful and legendary, and the OBD do not exactly say. In the end game, rather the expansion, Beyond Divinity gets a 6 out of 10. Pretty bad assessment, but the original I set 8. So. Ask why do I play? Well, no-as I was intrigued by the plot, I liked the dialogue and it's just part of the series Divinity, and I wanted to go through them all. Therefore, I advise everyone to personally read the script of the game, or watch a walkthrough on YouTube, the plot and dialogue (and this is something that touches) is hardly worth passing game. Here and so.