3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aivar242 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Sword of darkness drops (Dark Souls 3)

In the swamps of the undead, dark spirit drops the Sword of Darkness. Killed him 10 times. Stuff gives, such as the red Cracked Eye. How to get this sword?
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

iFlower
Hmm.. strange, very strange, I have the spirit is not reborn, it is exactly. If we kill him, then relax by the bonfire and come back into this room, then there is none. There's nobody up there. Empty, round room.
PS. About a way with a lift, I know, but then you will not get any drop except for the red eye.

siame
In General, you puzzled me with this spirit, I have always believed that it should be respawned, because he is a quest character, well, kind of like a mini-boss. But now I will find out what it is, create a new Chara, I'll go specifically to wet.
UPD. Found information online that this spirit is not reborn, then I'm not the only one. Don't know, maybe a bug, maybe its fixed in some updates.

UPD 2. on the English wiki also has information on what exactly this quest is the spirit of the label Special and not reborn.
Spoiler
Checked, the spirit indeed is now being revived, apparently it was in some of the older versions, and the wiki just haven't updated the information.

aivar242
A coin before the murder of the spirits of rock required, and if so, put on your Golden ring and the greedy snake is a symbol of greed. You can even take second hand rapier expert crystal charms, it also increases the chance of item drop.

a
aivar242 19.04.20

I have no coins. This spirit, the personality is quite dangerous. If pers-pumped weakly, then killing it pretty hard. For example mage, melee, one-handed sword and pumping: 14 - vitality / 15 - scholarship / 14 - dexterity / 28 - intelligence / 9 - faith - to fill it, is rather difficult. The best option is to run backwards shooting stick on it. But if you move away from him, he uses magic red shield and blocks the attack. We must seize the moment when it is not far, not near. But I nablatykalsya, to bring down his sword, which is pretty difficult as a mage and a sword - is a secondary matter. The magician should not close to fend of mobs, and fell in the distance. If the spirit keep away, then 2 hits and I'm dead. Too much fast it is to stick.

D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

aivar242
The spirit, who is in prison, is killed quite easily, even at low level. Once took the Elevator down, the spirit stands back up to him from behind medlen step, using the grass for faster recovery of stamina, coated with something sword and spend backstep. Until he gets up, get him back, as he stand up, just unfold that way, from where he received the blow. Grab the sword in both hands and begin to spam sword. If the stamina is not enough to kill him, roll, block and performing a second series of blows. Normally, this is enough. Swing and his glove is pretty slow and predictable, it was easy to leave. For a mage not played do not know. Pyromania me more went. Coins buy, they are not expensive.

a
aivar242 19.04.20

Killed on the moor, (times 10), in the basement of the castle Latrica 2 times before the Guardians of the abyss - two, where they are attacked by dudes with spears - 6 times. The spirit does not give the sword of darkness and all. I immediately realized that it will be hard to take, as it should fall out the first time.

D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

aivar242 wrote:
as it should fall out the first time.
What the hell? What do you all think? If the sword quickly dropnode have Kaplanova, so it's just because fools, as they say, lucky. What the numbers are, 10, 2, 6. Little friend, very little. The sword can dropnets, just for the 50th time, and maybe the 100th, and if you're not using the gear for raising the drop chance, and will not fall out never.

i
iFlower 19.04.20

aivar242 wrote:
to fall out the first time
I am also a magician was playing and that sword of farmil purposefully. while the sword of moonlight did not, only used the sword of darkness, tempered magic. sword farm is not difficult, it would wish. Make a copy of the savegame, run down to the dude eat a coin and shoot from a staff, no sword - re-do, it will fall out anyway. If the coins are over, saves updated and drove to catch the luck...

a
aivar242 19.04.20

Managed to obtain this sword, in front of the gate to the boss Guardians of the Abyss. There are 2 spirit live and easier to get it. I just changed the set and sword and went to them. One killed mospace, and the second he failed and it fell out the Sword of Darkness.