3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aivar242 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Sword of darkness drops (Dark Souls 3)

In the swamps of the undead, dark spirit drops the Sword of Darkness. Killed him 10 times. Stuff gives, such as the red Cracked Eye. How to get this sword?
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 19.04.20

There is not 10 attempts to confine, kill another. I am a witness of fidelity to the Covenant 9 hours of farmil silver knights in Anor Londo.

M
Master Ken 19.04.20

On the quest of Leonhard drop from the Ghost on the wall Latrice.

L
L1ktor 19.04.20

You give the sword of darkness?

A
ALDrXIV 19.04.20

Don't take this stuff!

S
Sergey 82 19.04.20

Better to farm before the Guardians of the Abyss. There are two dark spirits, and they fight with Muzhskimi, if not immediately segreti.
ALDrXIV wrote:
Don't take this stuff!
There is a grain of truth in this thought, too the sword Zanesville.

a
aivar242 19.04.20

I want to take to try, as it is itself, in the dynamics. I don't listen to anyone and choose a gun, by itself. I just want him to feel, maybe to the end of the game like.

M
Maksim . 19.04.20

aivar242
a bad sword, slow attack animation.swords are by description slower , but in the case faster. Try curved swords , they have a quick animation and the damage is not bad))0_0) take wear a symbol of greed and the greedy snake ring. thinking of rusty and gold coin. and beat until you beat it. knock 100 % . it took me longer to clear the mask , it was too beautiful) and on account of the shackles of red you are wrong , fun is the thing and farmatsia only spirits and no one else))))if you kill the spirits , then agri one in front of the tree , as they climb the slope and kill , the second will dogovaraju mobs, if it did not work try agrit mobs at once.

R
Rooough 19.04.20

aivar242
Che there to try, the usual straight sword, which even butting no...

T
ToXeNsiUs 19.04.20

aivar242 wrote:
I don't listen to anyone and choose a gun, by itself. I just want him to feel, maybe to the end of the game like.
His opinion, of course, do not impose, but it is not the best option of one-handed swords. The best in this class, the knight's sword Latrice. Great moveset from slashing and piercing blows, and as a consequence convenient in any location from the open expanses of Arendale and ending with the catacombs of Karthus. In addition to this well skalitsa from intelligence and faith, if need be hardened to the elements, and also has a bonus to critical strikes. In General, due to its characteristics, is very suitable gun. IMHO.

s
siame 19.04.20

ТоШка2511
For the catacombs of only one class of weapons is good - maces. The skeletons lowered resist from crushing damage, plus even large red-eyed swordsman with a simple blow drop to the ground. Conventional and cutting damage swordsmen almost might be and, especially, not upset.

T
ToXeNsiUs 19.04.20

siame wrote:
For the catacombs of only one class of weapons is good - maces.
I agree on the skeletons. I just gave the catacombs as an example uzkokoleinaya locations where not very comfortable to wield sweeping strikes.

R
Richards 19.04.20

A good sword for the beginner, there is a balance to strike special attack which does not break the strike weapons of the enemy and causes normal kalitsa anything has high stats in scaling. Bent is also good, but there its meaning only when it is taken in two hands.

D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

When of farmil sword-grass with mozglyakov, before the guardians of the abyss, so there's two spirits are so many of these swords to attack, I to the old woman in the temple those that sold.

a
aivar242 19.04.20

In the swamps, climbed the stairs to the dragon with a club, run still with the Broadsword. Great macugen, only pumpkins on the walls in tight corridors occur. Istarski sword - also not a bad gun, though it 12 faith is necessary, which is much too lazy to download it if you do not play cleric. He is waving, exactly as his Sword, only longer. Took his note.

D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

aivar242
12-16 faith and milishnikov not hurt, will be useful for the sword of the sun, in the castle Latrice. Better to throw points back at the beginning, then it will be too expensive.

a
aivar242 19.04.20

Svetoslav - I Agree, it is best to do if something is not particularly important choir. Faith will have to swing from 8 and above. Play the magician. Some choirs, at a low level, and things yuzayutsya where they need to high. Want to restore health miracles, not astesani that cool. Put on mage bow, in the 3rd the safe Deposit box, and now all is fine - the machine for murder.) In General, formation of a bi-directional magician. Sword of the sun - like one of the best one-handed swords in the game. But at the moment, concerned with getting the Sword of Darkness. Many times I killed a dark Ghost on the moor several times, under lock and key Latrice - nifiga does not give the sword.( From Kaplanova, he immediately fell out on the marshes.

D
Ded MastDay 19.04.20

aivar242
There is another, not really a fair way to get the sword of darkness at the beginning of the game. Before the murder of the spirit that is in prison, the key to which is given on the quest, because the spirit is not respawned, copy somewhere the save file. If the sword is not topolca, replace the saves, and the new. I did it when really needed. But all too often abuse the replacement of the save game can not be ban make. And in the swamps with him, I basically part of the set fell.

s
siame 19.04.20

Svetoslav
As it is not respawned? I'm on the soul of farmil. The big mob in the next couple of Lok. Strong only for low levels, and running uncomfortable.

i
iFlower 19.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Before the murder of the spirit that is in prison, the key to which is given on the quest, because the spirit is not respawned
Don't know where You got your information from, but if You're talking about spirit in a high wall Latrica, he is reborn. I of farmil nice if it sagrit and the Elevator to leave, he falls into the pit.

i
iFlower 19.04.20

aivar242 wrote:
How to get this sword?
So You even though the coin yuzaete? Or a symbol of greed?