3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 19.04.20 08:46 pm

Pro notebook stand - they help?

Never used a stand for the laptop. At the same time on his laptop playing quite often, and recently noticed that it noticeably heats up slower, often can hear the fan air rides. 've thought about a stand for a laptop. She will help the laptop? Or you can not worry, everything is fine with him and always will, there is nothing to burn?
38 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 19.04.20

Samuil2
If you put the stand the chance of overheating will be less is the fact. But first, you need to clean the heatsink and fan on the laptop. Usually in budget solutions notes give it a very bad cooling system. So the question is moot. It is necessary to monitor the temperature constantly. It is desirable to look under the lid of the laptop-what it is worth. And to make conclusions.

l
legusor 19.04.20

helps serviceability teplorulon, high quality thermal pad and the liquid metal, and this is not helping in any way.

M
Metalist1925 19.04.20

helps me

A
Amarelius 19.04.20

help, but got cold laptop and now here I think to sell your Diyculty...

a
around2 19.04.20

help, I took, felt that the laptop less hot, but clean and high-quality cooling system is not replaced, it is just an additional measure

A
Amarelius 19.04.20

Cleaning - of course, KPT-8 also has not been canceled, but an additional air circulation in my case, I lowered the temperature under load, degree of 7-8, in simple 10... not for the new laptop is a very good result.

_
_POINTMAN_ 19.04.20

Aurelius
Just did КПТ8 for the laptop equivalent of death. It will warm up as the butt of Satan. For the laptop you need to take toothpaste on the similarity of the Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, gelid gc-extreme, or in the extreme case Zalman stg2 when I at hand nothing. arctic cooling mx-4, mx-2, very good, but if the temperature is above 70 degrees, there is a rapid degradation and the paste dries in approximately half a year. So somehow it turns out

G
Gamint 19.04.20

I imagine what kind of pasta is just not tried and dust cleaned from each of the millimeter - nout I as disconnected and disabled. Here, too, think the stand any good to find.

M
MuSStafA 19.04.20

Aurelius wrote:
help, but got cold laptop and now here I think to sell your Diyculty...
And what is the model?
Stand helps. Especially if the body of the laptop made of metal alloy (case performs the role of a diffuser of the heat). Under an average load of 6-8 degrees consistently win with stand.

G
Gamint 19.04.20

And I wonder what the model. I have looked after myself a not bad stand, but I'm afraid that you need to choose for reviews about the cooling, not the design I want. Have chosen DeepCool N17, but if people already have a good stand and it is a good thing - so why do something to choose.

R
Raykor 19.04.20

About DeepCool N17, this stand is very good to cool the laptop, even under load, at least my ADR sinbuk when rendering photos and games are not so hot and noisy

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

they are not much better some sort of sturdy heavy boxes or books and only in the case if you take the air from below
in Minya so laptop Pacheco on the box from the video card and it does not take air from the bottom
I tried to experiment to blow his 4 fans 120mm speedy and burn down bechmarking. the difference of 0 from the cooling of the bottom.
so Ms. I found that the asshole is a full-fledged fan from the fact he always VGA and USB hot here. and if you put in the used position after a while, he turns on the turbine at full howl and it cools itself.

G
Gamint 19.04.20

I have a laptop protective cover from the hard drive removed, that he somehow breathed (already out hard drives due to overheating - do you know what it is). And it heats up normal so... But if it is still blowing and will go to - so if he's going to live happily ever after. On blowing a little bit cools the body (albeit plastic), and hence the effect of greenhouse there is not so strong. More natural airflow sucks air and softly pulls it for its paths and tracks, leaving a region of elevated temperature, and the stand will catch the air in these holes and create turbulence before entry into the body, changing the laminar flow to turbulent. The cooling will be not only the output of the radiator, but also copper tubes, other chips and boards as a whole. Not davayas in the course of thermodynamics - cold in such a closed system will discharge in nose polar bear (the heat, but will burn).
People were measured on 5-10 degrees, the processor reduces. Someone has not turned out well - it happens.

M
MuSStafA 19.04.20

So, stylish and slim stand: http://www.deepcool.com/product/nbcooler/upto14/Upload/b944f3d88e7447ecb949e9ca0e5e54ee.jpg
The number of available colors is off the charts, this is a plus of individuality.

f
fog666666 19.04.20

sorry for everyone who has a laptop for games is flawed all this

G
Gamint 19.04.20

Raykor
You yourself are like this, or know of reviews? I just don't want the oven to take, because so many different nuances in different supports, such as additional usb, number and diameter of coolers, adjusting the angle of inclination. The model I is most suitable in design and price. But I want to know from users, maybe something else would be better, more functional, but less design to take?

M
MuSStafA 19.04.20

fog666666 wrote:
sorry for everyone who has a laptop for games is flawed all this
Depends on what games. I think it's flawed not to be able to quickly move your computer to the right place, especially when hanging out at a rented house. Stand for a gaming laptop for many, their salvation. And the more subtle such as N17.

B
Bombardirovschik 19.04.20

MuSStafA
now the individual is not in fashion.

R
Raykor 19.04.20

Gamint
I know about the stand, so as it stands I have to work, but at home I use it's relative to the old DeepCool M6, with a bunch of extra USB ports, as well as with speakers (very good by the way)
You can take something more functional, but this is purely your decision and what you want to get a cooling stand

I
IgorAndreevich 19.04.20

Aurelius
КПТ8 your last century. Put on some Gelid Extreme and understand that кпт8 slag