3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 19.04.20 08:49 pm

Skills. What are your favorite? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

what are your favorite skills?especially interested for long-range combat.
they are such a variety,I can't choose yet :( tell us what you use
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 19.04.20

Turbochared, tactical camouflage, grenade. With SWISS sandstorm goes well

K
Kolomiiets 19.04.20

ArsenyPestr
Damn, how do you handle limiting the number of power cells? I never find them in a protracted firefight.

S
SenMarie 19.04.20

Stunning shot, corelca and the robot Pibi.

J
James_Mails 19.04.20

SKolomiets
There is a switch between sets, just can not tell as is called, I did not use them, I was missing 3 on the medium difficulty. Seems to toggle between F1,2,3,4.
On the topic of ISP cloak + 2 the biotics thing, I do not remember as are called, still egloshayle yuzal, but then abandoned it.

A
ArsenyPestr 19.04.20

SKolomiets
If the pump soldier's skills, then cells will be 5-6 pieces. And boxes of ammunition lying at every turn.

K
Kolomiiets 19.04.20

ArsenyPestr
Hmm. You need to try. Although the disguise is very, very save in the Madness, but the infiltrator tired of running.

V
Verzor 19.04.20

While I partially Deafening charge and fully deposited SWISS francs.

-
-MODEUZ- 19.04.20

rebooting, stunning, inflammation

Z
Zozik10 19.04.20

Profile guard, a branch of the soldier-pumped passive (from weapons shotgun, and SWISS) flame thrower, absorption shields and Omni garnet for blasting, you can switch to the second option instead of absorbing turbocard for SWISS. play madness

m
maryna_p93 19.04.20

Ignition, overload, VI relics)

D
Denis G 19.04.20

The question on the skills of the companion. Can somebody sensibly explain what really makes this skill?
Spoiler
Sorted, found a description in English.

M
Molnenosec 19.04.20

Inviz, grenade, overload

K
Kolomiiets 19.04.20

The result: inviz, turbocard, invasion. The build purely for the ISP-ISP. A cassette and charge barrier soldier is interesting, but I don't have enough cells (and additional cells need to sacrifice damage).

As always, skewed towards biotics...

s
saa0891 19.04.20

My favorite Adrenaline and hacking VI cut freaks.
And stun shot,turbocard,singularity,wave,call of the relic of the turret,although you can write a lot of sad,just that once restricted all this retarded profiles, and only three skills (it was 8 slots where you could put whatever you want and was very comfortable,so even four slots at companions),and skills partners merged.

T
Traun 19.04.20

I engineer rocked - barrier, electrobisturis, and explosive stuff, but as I understand biotics flying. In multiplayer really help their attack

T
Traun 19.04.20

Denis G
In a network game was used, just the rate increases, it is necessary to understand what kind of weapon this skill to use

K
Kolomiiets 19.04.20

Traun
Turbochared can also raise the volume of the clips and damage.

saa0891
Yes, hacking and adrenaline is not enough. In General, the balance of skills and their implementation are a lot of claims.

D
Denis G 19.04.20

saa0891
Yes, without the adrenaline, the single pass is not as fun, alas. Soldier General in the MEA severely weakened. Rukopashku and biotics now rule.

About turbotrade what is he doing I the description about realized just first not understand how. Here it is prosovyvaniya arms through the costume, was confusing.

V
VioO 19.04.20

watching,invisible, and Turboatom are many )can afford to pump too

T
Traun 19.04.20

SKolomiets
I'm sure they will update/add and skills and race in multiplayer, but for solo I'm not sure