3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exXtaZzy35ru 19.04.20 08:51 pm

Test "a criminal mastermind" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For civci need 4 people, after receiving her given 10кк game currency in GTA V . To get it you have to pass 5 robberies with 1 and the same tima , from the 1st-person and all robbery in order. If you want here's Skype: exXtaZzy35ru , and yet in GTA V LVL 30+.
108 Comments
Sort by:
s
staf307 19.04.20

Rusik
Strange did not know. That is one of the Bank out? Waiting for the rest in the Bank

K
Krrrva 19.04.20

staf307
Yes, at first made to blow up cars but then you go alone. still have to go with what would have appeared a checkpoint, and come back

s
staf307 19.04.20

Rusik
Need to check

o
origamikiller 19.04.20

staf307
Quiet one seeks. Especially in heavy combat.

s
sanchez8888 19.04.20

many times I run one, and you should not forget to hold all the control points

t
tomilovsenya 19.04.20

Right now, with the boys GPM, feil was exactly 5 times:
- Escape from prison, the man knocked the bot into the car when we left the Corpse outside the prison;
- RAID on the Humane - AMY, 2 times feil because of the lag (the enemy planes came into our fighters);
- Pacific Standard - a convoy man was killed, the operator of a machine gun at Insurgent;
- Escape from prison - murder case, the team of the mansion not wearing armor, and while the job did not cooperate and one player was killed.

Learn from others ' fail. No fun. Maximum cooperation. Kuruma/VSS ALWAYS.

M
MiGamer86 19.04.20

tomilovsenya
In the job a Wet business, team mansion can shoot the target from the stadium at the University, without entering the territory of the mansion and substituting. Although I and the mansion was never dead. It is necessary to contrive. There is no need to kill everyone, just to frighten Popov that he ran and wait on its trajectory.

They really are without the team work hard is the mission Codes in the RAID on a Humane and marovato Serie A.

t
tomilovsenya 19.04.20

MiGamer86
There in the offing one player lit, and the other suddenly killed. A garbage truck passed 1 times in Kurume, in the codes a couple of times was the lag (it was impossible to go home), but no deaths.

And again. Don't combine and GPM Different perspective.

t
tuman31 19.04.20

tomilovsenya
And what kind of armor suits ? Bronezhelet and helmet? Or something else?

s
sanchez8888 19.04.20

heavy combat suit is available in any clothing store and ammunacii, well, helmet

t
tuman31 19.04.20

Quote: In heavy battle suits there is one thing called vest, which in the normal modes (free roam, missions, races, shootings, etc.) is just part of the decor. In the missions of robberies ( prep themselves hastag), if the mode suits style player" and the player chooses a suit where there is such a vest, then in the mission he can't run on sprint, but resistance to bullet wounds increases times 3.

as would be expected for something like this, but thank you. Buy the other day.

t
tomilovsenya 19.04.20

Yeah, we did it. It was not easy, but still.
Spoiler

A
Andryuha 19.04.20

Fun... Someone is CMM, but I was invited one person, which held a burglary, but - for the entire month, the team never got, because his two friends always has some personal problems, then last week he is missing online, and my 12 mil so soar in my dreams.

d
doublenik 19.04.20

Hello! I'm looking for people to complete achievements a criminal mastermind" or something like that. The essence of this job to one team of four (one team i.e. four people who perform achivku tezhi. Unchanged) passed all violent crime(from burglary to robbing fleeca pacific standard) on the highest difficulty level and without deaths. When you pass all the robbery and follow achivku you will get 10 million+more for achivku All about you will receive an additional $ 2 million. If you are interested, write to me in VK: https://vk.com/andrewdoublenik
or Skype: nikitin.andreyy
P. S. it is desirable to have Skype, a headset or microphone.
P. S. S. if you fear that you will die, I can give cheats for immortality. I guarantee that with this cheat you are not banned, because there is only immortality and increase your damage.

t
t830x 19.04.20

Now banyat for all!!!!

x
xXHASLXx 19.04.20

the rocky give your link of VK together with Skype)))

k
kjietka 19.04.20

need a fourth player for robberies in 10кк, my nickname in social club KJIETKA

M
McEclipse 19.04.20

now a campaign to ban everyone except cheaters

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.04.20

Whether there will be zeroing in a bundle, if the job will fail, but not death?(Such as the destruction of transport for the job, or when in stealth, the guards found) thanks in Advance,

T
TeT9xMoT9 19.04.20

Dmitry Solodilov
no,only death