3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skq9128 07.10.19 01:53 am

FPS

Guys, please leave feedback, only those who have 144гц monitor and above.

1. I am a person who very much sensitive to fps have, will I have problem to play 144гц the monitor when after the game in a conventional page (where I will have 140фпс) I will include the last metro (where about 70) frames?

2. For me 60 is the standard smooth, but people say that after 120+ very hard to go back to 60-90 personnel, especially those who feel every drop frames. I'm on an old computer is already 50 frames from 60 feel irritation is it dangerous for me to get used to 144гц and appropriately high fps?
38 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 07.10.19

Skq9128
I hope you have 2080ti since the last Ghost Recon Breakpoint
it gives 67-85 frames.
And it gets worse.
As the owner of 240 gertsovki, say from 60 fps your eyes are not will hurt as if you go from 60 to 30.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
2070 Super. And so, ubishit often optimization problems.

I'll probably do: buy Monique with 144гц, and if you feel any problem then throw off gartsovku all. I'm just dumb for this point because the fps greatly on my perception of the effect, as wrote above, drawdown of 10 frames quietly notice, unfortunately.

A

Skq9128
Just buy with Freesync and will you happiness.
then for regular Monica did not sit down.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
How pricing on, say, the "brake" effect?
As far as I know he just fixes the problem of tearing and input lag, but in General it is affected by something else?

S
SPR1GGAN 07.10.19

Skq9128
he 144 did not play and also inters experience
but there are couples comments about
instead of a rifle and use the driver settings
Spoiler
the same \ffekt that vertically ,but no input lag and fps are not localsa

and the second point is with regards to the time frame and its influence on the smoothness of the mouse input
for example, the same puba and the assassin
in pubs with fps around 100 time frame is 8-12 ,and I'm used to it
but the assassin with 50-60 frames time frame is 15-20 and it's terribly annoying ,you need to play this for half an hour until you get used to it and it is noticeable if you start after ubga when passed only assassin I didn't feel it .

legusor
and what games may not be enough for a normal card for 144 frames at full HD?I have these figures and can achieve a 970 if you play at the minimum salary ,and kakoynit 2070 it will be on the ultra in most

that's about 4K and 144, here I am soglashus that there is no iron to give a stable fps everywhere .

A
An__ei 07.10.19

SPR1GGAN
Who 144 Hz like if the GPU fans are spinning like mad but on slower cards it is .

S
SPR1GGAN 07.10.19

An__ei
and where does the fan 144 Hertz and likes not grivitsa and selbie video card?

if you're specifically about my case ,I have no 144 Monica ,all mine are in 10 minutes in the store, Curling and wow effect I saw

about the sound ,it's clear from ahlada cards depend on and its settings ,and the sound would not care when the enclosed body and play with headphones

A

Skq9128
Somehow he is not affected, and you is this enough?

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
No, just that I can get and built-in theme from NVIDIA that above thrown, and even if for some reason something breaks (even with input lag) can plane to solve)

A

Skq9128
At fast clock you have stuttering.
G sync and trisync quite another.
Example 12 minutes.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Yes, I heard about it. Well, whatever, I think that input lag is barely noticeable, to me it is more psychologically annoying.

Pricing good topic, but it is for 144гц, 60 need almost no in it.

A

Skq9128
How not?
And this is for whom I wrote?
Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
if fps drops to 50 for example, the plane you cut it to 30, G sync will show you 50 frames without tearing.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
So I enabled singhroy I above wrote the same, only the input lag remains, which almost don't care in this situation, and the system I will not allow this, I told there just above all the games go FROM 60 to max.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 07.10.19

Skq9128 wrote:
PBG, assuming I'm in it to sit (and there are 120-150фпс) and then change to a conditional odyssey assassins creed (There is a 60-80фпс) Freney if I'm off the brakes?
From brakes ohreneesh when the footage for vidyushki will be helluva hard,praimtaim will be high.Even with playable FPS is noticeable.Jubilee get around

v
vitalik76 07.10.19

Skq9128 wrote:
will I have problem to play 144гц the monitor when after the game in a conventional page (where I will have 140фпс) I will include the last metro (where about 70) frames?
All individually, but it's easy to check yourself. First, set limit fps to the current capabilities of the monitor, then two times less. That's about will also appear and after the transition to 144Гц.
Skq9128 wrote:
I'm on an old computer is already 50 frames from 60 feel irritation is it dangerous for me to get used to 144гц and appropriately high fps?
Unfortunately even the most powerful hardware now does not guarantee 144фпс on any game at maximum settings.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

vitalik76
"First, set limit fps to the current capabilities of the monitor, then two times less. That's about will also appear and after the transition to 144Гц" — that's what I afraid, so will remain at 60Hz.

A

Skq9128
Who you listen to, this is nonsense writing, and you believe them.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
If he was the only one...
On every forum I wrote that at 60 it becomes very hard to play after 140, it is difficult not to believe. In any case, take 144гц and skins Hertz if necessary.