3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skq9128 07.10.19 01:53 am

FPS

Guys, please leave feedback, only those who have 144гц monitor and above.

1. I am a person who very much sensitive to fps have, will I have problem to play 144гц the monitor when after the game in a conventional page (where I will have 140фпс) I will include the last metro (where about 70) frames?

2. For me 60 is the standard smooth, but people say that after 120+ very hard to go back to 60-90 personnel, especially those who feel every drop frames. I'm on an old computer is already 50 frames from 60 feel irritation is it dangerous for me to get used to 144гц and appropriately high fps?
38 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 07.10.19

get used to it you will fail, because 144 fps you will only in an MMO where there are no graphics, or if you're going to play all on minimum. in all the games, or the vast majority 144+ fps you won't even give the Duo i9-9900K + rtx 2080ti.
about the smoothness – I have friends who moved to 144hz and I play in every MMO-session-service trash, it just can not get enough of their fps am and go to 60, no one wants to, even despite the fact that there's infamous video card like the gtx 970 and the settings in games to achieve the coveted 144 fps decrease to those at which I would not play. I also had some time to play with this feature and I can say that polojitelniy difference in perception, but it is not so noticeable that you will forget about 60hz\fps and never wants them to move. this difference in comfort is not even close with the difference when you update pocaznoi rusty iron on the current and get a performance increase in games and other tasks at 200%+.
my iron profile. it is not dismantle and I can say that now, having the opportunity to paste over your entire home 144hz monitors, I won't buy even one because I don't vsralsya in view of the fact that this very thing for me is not justified from the point of view of comfort.
but this is a matter of private opinion, which everyone has their own, like his argument.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

legusor
I have iron close to yours. RTX 2070 Super & i7 9700k, to get used to, I think it is safe. PBG, assuming I'm in it to sit (and there are 120-150фпс) and then change to a conditional odyssey assassins creed (There is a 60-80фпс) Freney if I'm off the brakes? The question here is this. Me, this topic is too much care, and I tense right now that will be very difficult to play well, where in one game I see the top smooth, and the other the slow and slow.

At the moment 60 fps for me ultramlowest, for I have not seen ever, but that's up to 40 and even 50 and I'm starting to twist settings, so the question fps and very important.

D
Dogmit 07.10.19

Skq9128
I can say so. Switched from 1080 120 Hz at 4K 60 Hz. Not become worse and do not feel discomfort. 144 Hz is needed only for competitive players, the mouse who pulls sharply and there is no lubrication in moving, allowing supposedly better aim.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Dogma
It's not quite the same, given that you are a full changed the resolution, there may be a little different is, I don't know.

UPD: I have to stay at 60Hz and stable roll on 60fps, but there are other problems:
1. Breaks frame (tearing)
2. Input lag
3. A little late frame (due to gertsovki just) and you can see a little before you "enemy".

D
Dogmit 07.10.19

Skq9128
You should start from what games you intend to play and what the purpose is to hone a skill, or fun for the sake of the plot with graphics. I play singles. 60 Hz over & under pose and play without gaps. PSU imput lag, etc. generally does not felt.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Dogma
Damn, probably first and second. I play everything, but this time the COP is the last thing I'm wondering. Mostly singles, but pabg/battles I like as well.

D
Dogmit 07.10.19

Skq9128
60 Hz is enough then it is.

p
potter790 07.10.19

Skq9128 wrote:
there may be a little different is, I don't know.
Much otherwise, at the expense of a smooth frame, and 30фпс everything went smoothly without breaks, what you in full HD and 240Гц will not see. Filmed Andromeda was showing.
And in full HD will not be a smooth image ever, it is a feature of full HD, will still breaks the frame, especially with the disabled plane as they like to do. Especially when new games come out, start here crocodile tears, and cons cars who disagrees with them. )

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

potter790
It so happened that in my entire gaming career I've always played with the included plane and accordingly did not know of the gaps. Vertikalka all problems are solved relatively tiring, I've read and I think that it is better to stay on 60Hz than to risk perception and subsequent sufferings, for very many people write that after 140 60 fps looks like 30.

p
potter790 07.10.19

Skq9128 wrote:
after 140 60 fps looks like 30.
Note that now in the settings of the games were to make control gertsovki and fps, not a good life, it's because something happened. That sometimes happens when 144Гц looks like 10fps, and if the 60 is fine. Castel clearly on uptube the streamers can watch as it happens, and in what games, which settings put. I mean it's not a panacea, and much depends on a particular game.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

potter790
On YouTube we all have one situation — the plane is off, and everything else on ultra. But the joke is that it is impossible to estimate, Lok at 30 and 60 frames on YouTube, that is, the difference is not visible at all. There as the Odyssey in 60 frames looks exactly the same as pabg 140.

p
potter790 07.10.19

Skq9128 wrote:
There as the Odyssey in 60 frames looks exactly the same as pabg 140.
It can not be. )
Look here:

2.03 - 2.05 running past the bot grabs the frieze. It would seem to Hertz, fps, and Cho avail. After 4K kick it as much. Took Control in full HD, under 4K VRAM hard is not enough, it was a pain for the eyes. Better get used to it. )

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

potter790
Look, I can't see anything, like no lag from him. Here is another config I've played in 60 fps (even if it was 58 — reduced settings until 60) and in this situation no lag), plus on YouTube you movie this micromis if you want to find, because the record is, in reality better with this)

Under 4K, back down the fact that resources are more powerful than needed, I in full HD plan to play)

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 07.10.19

Skq9128
Take Monique with any
G-sync or Freesync and forget about it.
Skq9128 wrote:

UPD: I have to stay at 60Hz and stable roll on 60fps, but there are other problems:
1. Breaks frame (tearing)
2. Input lag
3. A little late frame (due to gertsovki just) and you can see a little before you "enemy".
P. s the Monique at 240 Hz with a VA matrix.

p
potter790 07.10.19

Skq9128 wrote:
Look, I can't see anything, like no lag from him.
When past the bot runs, the camera starts to rotate, the picture jerks retarding. The first available video. Clearly that in full HD this is a permanent phenomenon, no matter gertsovki no fps, myth, STE. If you can't see, then take it safely 144Гц. :)

A

Skq9128
Skq9128 wrote:
after 140 60 fps looks like 30
Complete nonsense, less smooth, but not exactly like 30 fps to play and not quite hurt as 30.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
If you stay at 60Hz this monitor is not needed, because the plane will solve all the issues. And if you do not stay, the very first post in this thread relevant :)

A

Skq9128
Well with G sync, don't need a plane if fps drops to 50 for example, the plane you cut it to 30, G sync will show you 50 frames without tearing.
For single games I'll give you 60 fps, for cyberathletic of games you have 144 Hz, because there optimization allows.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

potter790
XS, I here recently in the last bioshok played on 770 (2GB)/full HD, all quietly passed on maximum, before alien isolation is exactly the same on YouTube I'm everywhere this micromis you find is garbage, besides the author of a percent weaker, and there is a record, it is also necessary to take into account.

S
Skq9128 07.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
So my system on ultra all games latest makes from 60 to 150, there is nothing to fear. In page 140 fps in re2 about 120, even assassin the one that made through the ass, keep 60-90.