3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 19.04.20 08:57 pm

STEAMPUNKS hacked Total War: Warhammer 2 (Total War: Warhammer 2)

20 minutes ago on reddit appeared fantastic news: Total War: Warhammer 2 hacked!!!
This is perhaps the fastest hacking darmowy: just a few hours!!!

81 Comments
Sort by:
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 19.04.20

Fast however. Did not expect, I thought a week only hacked

S
Strannik 19.04.20

Ah, well done! Here is the news, so the news. Correct me if I'm wrong, denovo so for the time has never been hacked?

S
SaveX3 19.04.20

I really hope that as quickly hacked, orcs, Wulfila, assassin, Kolda and buffoon, buffoon Well, okay, I and these 4 games will be enough.

V
Vneshnost ne natura 19.04.20

Yo-ho-ho . Now available on all 100 to say that this raspiarennaya protection Pala .

S
Space marine286 19.04.20

What can you say freaks

a
airstorm 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
Well..... snickering anglichashkami office darmowy return the loot. Yes, a dog with them. Importantly, once again darmowy developers and the game itself is huge intimate detail on all snickering snout!!!
Left to download the torrent and ... enjoy the game!!!
One is bad, now we truhome lithophile in the same boat: we'll have to wait for: smart optimizations, fixed bugs with patches, then there will be another DLC with its bugs that will be fix.
Well... bear with me! :D But lithophila will pay us a bunch of paid DLC, but the Addons!!!

a
airstorm 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
Sure! As one of the legendary Persian:
Spoiler

the trouble that we will survive!!!

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.04.20

All denovo finally bent. Hacking during the day after the release of this sentence.

a
airstorm 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
:D YES!!!! SchA I inflated coffee with cognac!!! Damn... tired at work, I thought an early... going to bed, and now this. Now we have to Repack to do is wait for the servers to put.

K
Kelllhus 19.04.20

Rogue went something like

a
airstorm 19.04.20

The rutor is already hacked litsuha!!!
High speed download and a nice game!!!

S
Strannik 19.04.20

Wow. At the suckers who bought the game bombed in full. Cons of envy that they're like the Fuckers pay, and a for free download. S!

a
airstorm 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774 wrote:
and you brother pirate
Well ... for the whole pirate fleet!

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

Hurry, just a few patches are released. )

a
airstorm 19.04.20

NightHawkreal wrote:
Hurry, just a few patches are released. )
Yes.... as I wrote above: now we lithophile in the same boat . I hope that at least the New Year will be tightened engine optimization and a couple of patches, fixing critical bugs.

V
Vneshnost ne natura 19.04.20

Download speed no((( .
airstorm
Tell me where else besides the rutora can download ?

a
airstorm 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
Oh... sorry I have my coffee Cup banged. Took a picture and posted it. My wife gave me a... On one side of the Jolly Roger flag with Black pearl on the other side the logo of the website of Piratebay (Yes, the same frigate!), and the upper edge of the inscription... ummm... in the semantic translation: take from the rich share with the poor!

b
bazilews 19.04.20

Tomorrow waiting on the torrent FIFA 18.

a
airstorm 19.04.20

Looks are not the kind wrote:
Download speed no((( .
On the rutor? Well in foreign torrent is even worse. NNM, Prov.ka, unioner, track.then the sneaker waiting for their permanent relizerov.... Yet there lay, with rutora download ;) .

b
bazilews 19.04.20

Approaching a great time of the release of new games and Denuvo is not a problem.