3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 19.04.20 08:57 pm

STEAMPUNKS hacked Total War: Warhammer 2 (Total War: Warhammer 2)

20 minutes ago on reddit appeared fantastic news: Total War: Warhammer 2 hacked!!!
This is perhaps the fastest hacking darmowy: just a few hours!!!

81 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neverny 19.04.20

Another would be the First Warhammer updated to the latest version and added finally Norsca.
And preferably also 30 famous groups.

b
bazilews 19.04.20

I not play in the strategy,but happy for those who waited the game for all pirates.

l
legusor 19.04.20

it is still a record.

g
gloccc 19.04.20

I pre-order the game and do not regret it , painfully, like a series of total the thief , and generally not piracy

a
airstorm 19.04.20

bazilews wrote:
Approaching a great time of the release of new games and Denuvo is not a problem.
In the next 6 months like a lot of interesting releases and derjavu already breaking several groups/people. So.... there is every chance in the speed hacks!
Tony Ash wrote:
Another would be the First Warhammer updated to the latest version and added finally Norsca.
And preferably also 30 famous groups.
Will update ;) STEAMPUNKS as CPY apparently rested a couple of months. Now, again, showed up. You have to be patient ;)

K
Kovboy belomor 19.04.20

gloccc
While the first one downloaded and I do NOT REGRET not logged in the game.The map is small and much the factions be available? And how many of you pushed as DLC?

g
gloccc 19.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I first bought all the DLC to it and I liked the game . So many people , so many opinions

b
bazilews 19.04.20

gloccc
This is a private matter.

K
Kovboy belomor 19.04.20

gloccc
Well the three factions,the rest buy.Have the idea to throw in a squad of one soldier,99 cents for things.You still buy.

N
Neverny 19.04.20

Well, that was fast!!!
The first part lasted a YEAR after release (the YEAR CARL!)
DLS of Norsk was released on 10 August - is still not hacked (apparently steampunky really rested)
The second part is LESS than a DAY!

g
gloccc 19.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
And you still all spirochete , even cheap games . Just don't appreciate the work of developers . Think you everything for free should go to

C
Castly 19.04.20

Interestingly, implement pirates dlc where the maps will unite

b
bazilews 19.04.20

Something I do not understand why Rutora the game disappeared?

S
Strannik 19.04.20

Kelllhus wrote:
Rogue went something like
And you are such a righteous and rich sissy? So what the f#@ are you doing here? Logically, the topic is about hacking games is not for you.

g
gloccc 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
I'm sure you and the Witcher spiratic . And optimization no not because of denova , only an idiot would take that in a bad optimization fault protection

a
airstorm 19.04.20

bazilews wrote:
that is something I do not understand why Rutora the game disappeared?
Yes. Strange something. On the mirror mrutor it is

K
Kovboy belomor 19.04.20

gloccc
The smoke without fire does not happen.Ingenious you ours.And amaze the people you bought great.But what to shout rogue, freaks.What damn difference I play litsuhu or pirates? Why so much bile? I'm here in wootz,the Guys did a great job, even better than themselves developed and not a penny asked.A job will repeat is huge.So before the game did.Not thinking like you on the grandmother to spin,and now the guns as DLC to sell, tell you the truth I think that I have to appreciate the work of developers who pilot the game apart and pushing as DLC?

g
gloccc 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
Excuses , are excuses . You will even good do not buy the game , so it is not necessary La-La

g
gloccc 19.04.20

AlcatraZ774
The Witcher 3 , as well as any strategy = 150 hours and above , so again, excuses

V
Vneshnost ne natura 19.04.20

ChaosPaladin wrote:
A number of games Dinoboy you have in the library of Steam/origin/?Yupley?
This is what should be lopusnik an idiot to pay for games? The last 2 decade, almost all games have a lot of flaws on release day. Poor optimization and lots of bugs. Almost every game rule the patches for a year or more. The same Witcher brought to mind three dozen patches, and critical bugs have finished only 21 patch. A normal player has steam, origin and other crap. Will the game release almost perfect, at the time of release, then we can talk about the dangers of piracy, and until then, all fans litsuh better to keep quiet.