3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgiy Black 19.04.20 08:58 pm

CRIS as the main character of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello fans or not fans of the universe of Sapkowski. Here's the question - would you like to see the game only on CRIS. That is not an addition to the Witcher 3 as an independent brand, so to speak.
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 19.04.20

No.

s
saa0891 19.04.20

It would be cool,for example, in one of the chapters to show how it rode worlds using their abilities,and generally make a lot of references to the third part,it would be very cool (so to speak to twist the game from the main trilogy),and generally how she developed her abilities.

H
Hirok 19.04.20

CRIS IMBA, so not interested.

s
saa0891 19.04.20

Hirok wrote:
CRIS IMBA, so not interested.
Who would you imbu in the beginning of the game,it will develop your skills throughout the game,very slowly,and of course the abilities and the tree will have much more to do.

By the way, I thought here, don't even have to make a game with open world,although it is clear that developed hardly ever washed down a game.

S
SwedovSandr 19.04.20

Hirok wrote:
CRIS IMBA
I have no idea what is IMBA is for super-talented, apparently.
Personally, I have great pleasure playing for CRIS. And it is a new game with her adventures would have definitely bought

W
WAga 19.04.20

If the theory went Witcher 4, I'd like to see a story about one of the adopted children of Geralt and Triss/Yennifer who would have been without the mutation and with greater freedom of choice of class and behavior in the world, not CRIS.

B
Bupycop 19.04.20

SwedovSandr
IMBA - imbalance, all the same, very logical, what you do every time, include the fool and claim that such a word does not exist(according to past experience and dispute with you). If you are not familiar with gaming slang, as they say, I do Not know the Ford, not poke your nose into the water.

A
Ahmed Djazar 19.04.20

As for me and CRIS would be interested :)

D
Danil Zotov 19.04.20

of course CRIS cutie for such a sin not to play

s
sKard 19.04.20

SwedovSandr wrote:I have no Idea what is IMBA is for super-talented, apparently.
Bupycop
yeah, the gaming forum to flaunt not knowing the gaming slang, it's like to go to the English site, and complain that all communicate in a foreign and not understandable language.

B
Bupycop 19.04.20

Skard
It is not first time, last time, he claimed that the letter K or KK does not mean a thousand and million and began to bring it to a logical conclusion and blestal knowledge English T-thousand In other matters, I think, it becomes clear that people are absolutely not aware about gaming slang and different terms. But it shows his ignorance. It is not clear why to do it, because my above proverb fits here perfectly.

R
RBunny 19.04.20

Bupycop
He has a profile in OK.I think that explains a lot

W
Widukind 19.04.20

Who doesn't want to continue such a great game? Only that it was also open world, the main and additional tasks, with the plot branching possibilities. But the remark about separateness brand simply do not understand

M
MU-admin 19.04.20

to recapture her memory as Geralt and again, to get again what it is to learn?! yeah well.....

G
Georgiy Black 19.04.20

Widukind
Well, brand... brand. That is, it will not be the name of the Witcher. Something like this.

S
SwedovSandr 19.04.20

Bupycop
Skard
:) Well, not all are advanced. In addition, there are a LOT of things much more interesting exploring gaming slang. Yeah, I don't know any words, so what? this does not prevent me to communicate with NORMAL people from 6 to 90 years old.. You like to distort the native. PEQ - for God's sake, to distort. I am old, and do not stick out from newfangled buzzwords, without which it is possible to do. Isn't it?? And not row all together. I know guys that deal in games of your game without slang, and they are not old men 13-18 det.
The post above I just stated the fact that the guy is gifted....he knows some words and applies them to the main character expected of the game, as it turned out,CORRECTLY. WHAT IS WRONG???:))

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

That there was already a lot.
Amused is that the showdown on the subject of knowledge game in slang))))))

B
Bupycop 19.04.20

SwedovSandr
It is not clear why you draw like this unknown words, attention goes not so much that you care. One in particular I emphasize is not known to you. The other would have googled it if it is not clear. And the last time you were involved in an argument and want me to prove it's not glued to your comment above. And about the slang, its use depends more on the game and the easiness in reducing. Take the example of wow reduction hmm - heroic mode, heroic mode. I hope you will agree to invite in the General chat or in a group, using slang, much easier and faster. For example: Uh +DD and Hilo than Gather a group in heroic mode, it takes nanoscale damage and a healer. And how can we ignore the slang, when most of the games and the culture of games comes from the West?

W
Widukind 19.04.20

George Black
I think it would be difficult to do. Because if it will be game on Sapkowski's novels, without the words the Witcher can not do. Even if the plot is to use the CRIS travel between worlds and to focus on high blood, magic. Because CRIS and Geralt are connected by the purpose initially - she had not even been born when Geralt asked Yoga-Amhara to give the future child to him in training. Even if you do not take the option in which CRIS becomes vedmochka, anyway, to plot its relationship with the witches too important to be replaced by other facts from her biography. And then, why would you do that?

H
Hirok 19.04.20

WAga wrote:
which would have been without the mutation and with greater freedom of choice class
Ummm...
For starters, the word in the world of Sapkowski's Witcher is already a class. Secondly, mutation, nobody spends, Leo was the last one.
Neither Geralt or Yen will never undertake, and would undertake the creation of another Witcher, because it's even worse than being a Grey Warden.