3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgiy Black 19.04.20 08:58 pm

CRIS as the main character of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello fans or not fans of the universe of Sapkowski. Here's the question - would you like to see the game only on CRIS. That is not an addition to the Witcher 3 as an independent brand, so to speak.
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 19.04.20

I wouldn't mind DLS for it. She has a very cheerful sleshernoy gameplay.

S
SwedovSandr 19.04.20

Bupycop
I just jarring when for no reason, but still not quite right bryakayut reductions. In Chad, YES, it's convenient, I fully agree. But there is no Chad, you're not even a lot to think...Slang, too, need to apply, not to be like the drunk ))

H
Hirok 19.04.20

SwedovSandr
Duck is one word in the whole sentence is very even.

S
Skellige 19.04.20

Geralt's story is finished, but not CRIS. She's not the girl who will always sit on the throne to rule Nilfgaard, or simply to hunt the beasts as Vadmacska ! she loves adventure, in one place she won't stay, especially when you can teleport to different worlds. 4 part I'd like the adventure of it, and the ending which was in 3 parts, it is feasible

H
Hirok 19.04.20

Skellige
Emmmm, given how Geralt was a Witcher, from CRIS adventure will be permanent.

S
Skellige 19.04.20

Hirok
I'm not saying that CRIS will not be vedmochka, I say that the ending where Geralt teaches her craft and it becomes vedmochka, not finished, and it's not something CRIS could be to engage a lifetime. of course the adventure can be interesting, and for one it will help people get rid of monsters, and it would be the type of hobby

H
Hirok 19.04.20

Skellige
Well, she's, like, in the book itself, are also conducted.
Her to call themselves vedmochka current sword nuzhon was, well, a blessing father.

S
Skellige 19.04.20

Hirok
In the books the only who she wanted to be. at first felt good in a gang of rats, then at one point wanted to go to nilfgaard and be a Princess, then vedmochka, and then the sorceress when she met Ian

H
Hirok 19.04.20

Skellige
The word wanted there is no special place.

L
Lertus 19.04.20

SwedovSandr
Never mind, soon all young people will communicate solely by abbreviations, they come up with. Out, go to any onlinewhich, and try to understand what they chat among themselves in common, given the wealth of local reductions in Russian and reading the complex of foreign words - feel like aliens came. But it is normal for them. At the dawn of civilization Pithecanthropus of Yah and Uhh talked about the same due to the inability to clearly Express their thoughts on the one hand and laziness to do it correctly on the other.

H
Hirok 19.04.20

Lertus
bold)

S
SwedovSandr 19.04.20

Lertus
+10 BUT not silently prohodite past issues...It is silence, indifference breeds such. We do not pay attention, get used to it, but youth is from lack of attention is likened to Elocom lyudoedka.

L
Lertus 19.04.20

SwedovSandr
Previously stayed, something tried. Now I pass. On the wall can to kill himself, but does not seek understanding. Maybe when will come the time, everything changing, but certainly not in the next generation.

K
Konstantine Morgenstern 19.04.20

Would like! And largely due to the fact, to personally gut Monarto!

S
SwedovSandr 19.04.20

Skard
I have looked as you wrote, if you no one never came to anything taught, if you have not acted hands and typing had to be a foot!
What about the Charter, we do it, and create. . What the hell of joke comments to inflate a whole discussion?? And about primitive people and Ellochki-lyudoedochki that not so? Coolest words used, and to articulate your thoughts you are either too lazy, or simply do not have enough vocabulary.

And after all this I still point to my erudition! ))) Oh, Comedy, and more...with a sad smile :)

L
Lertus 19.04.20

Skard
Dear, before you draw conclusions and to hang labels, ask the real underpinnings of the arguments of people. The fact that people can condemn simplification and laziness of users is not to say that they do not know the values of gaming slang or do not understand the intricacies and mechanics of games. And as said SwedovSandr, do not bother to shoulder the burden of the legislator charters - you still nobody going in that capacity to admit it.

L
Lertus 19.04.20

Skard
Your stream of consciousness can be decoded already with some difficulty. The less desire to do it, given the hints of veiled insults and undisguised arrogance. Your children to chew will. And teach them to their abbreviations, and statutes. I count you as a conversationalist, and generally a person worthy of some attention, then not intended. A lot of honor.

c
comendant 19.04.20

Did CRIS latest mutation she doesn't have vertical pupils ?

d
dekurolia 19.04.20

// Vedmochka.. ?

l
legusor 19.04.20

no. in the framework of the game is a complete failure. the plot revolves around an unnecessary character, which is not spelled out from the word altogether. other characters this is supported by the script, breaking the narrative. I personally didn't expect to see in the third part of the game Geralt-bushu.