3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 20.04.20 06:28 pm

Gaetan from school cat killer or the victim ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gaetan from school cat killer or the victim ? Can definitely blame him for the massacre in the village or he was the victim that was able to take revenge ? Who how was this Supplement ?
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovanlavrov 20.04.20

Phantom2014
You have two options: either to kill or to spare, that's all

K
Ksodar74ru 20.04.20

Phantom2014
well here depends on how you look at this situation

W
WarMachine2 20.04.20

To be honest it was a pity to kill him in a second playthrough of this quest (the first time was spared). Now, if he and the girl that hacked, then there's no question.

I
Ilaya 20.04.20

He was the victim he better give me a hand.

P
Pravik 20.04.20

I let go

F
FunMC 20.04.20

For fucking 12 or 20 can't remember arenow)), he risked his skin and killed the Goblin, and kmety, after that, he thanked, of course who have the nerves to stand...?) To understand and to forgive IMHO. Happy new year!

d
dimakozhanov 20.04.20

Phantom2014
Can definitely blame him for the massacre in the village or he was the victim that was able to take revenge ?
Everything is not so simple, at first glance he is the victim, but then the fact that he was killed as guilty or not guilty, that is, has passed the border from where he victim becomes a criminal, but who deserves leniency, if he killed only those who had cheated him and tried to kill, it claims to it would not be (at least for me), but he killed as involved and not involved, causing the little girl almost became an orphan + I'm sure that is obtained as emotional and psychological trauma, which is unlikely to pass unnoticed, but in the game there are only two options: to let go or to kill, but to let him go I could not, so with a heavy heart I had to kill him.

T
TheKep 20.04.20

Phantom2014
in fact, it is purely a personal choice, and ask others to choose stupid. IMHO
Happy new year everyone!!

A
Anzhelika04 20.04.20

Released. Cristiani themselves to blame. Plus Geralt is not the guardian of order to judge someone else. To release the correct neutral legimacy option.

B
Bupycop 20.04.20

Phantom2014
To kill, because as we all know, the school cat, they don't stop, and he as a person is despicable, to take an example, to allow time for the adoption of a swallow before the fight, he will try to deceive and attack secretly.

D
Dimkinpark 20.04.20

Well, he's a Witcher, which means the killer and at the same time he's the victim, yet he was thrown more than once, so I killed him.

D
Dearlight 20.04.20

Here it is a question of morality . On the one hand we all remember that Geralt was essentially the same situation where he was the victim of peasants and also got a pitchfork . On the other hand the murder is innocent .But again he killed the perpetrators and all others were removed as witnesses to them was not hunting.

P
Pril Balsam 20.04.20

Dearlight
But again he killed the perpetrators and all others were removed as witnesses to them was not hunting.
Interesting idea, though from 1 January, but will object. If Gaetan killed all the witnesses, the girl he, too, was not spared. Still - the main witness. He just went into a rage and pulled all the adults.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.04.20

Hacked bastard=)

K
K.e.k.s 20.04.20

Let him go.

B
Birkenau 20.04.20

Phantom2014
He's not a killer , just did not understand , so Gaetan , slaughtered the entire village like a pig !!!

G
GalaXXXy 20.04.20

We all have different views on the situation.
With one hand he threw on the headstock and tried to kill another, so he freaked out ...
On the other hand why kill all the others, they don't even attack...???
But due to the fact that warlocks have so little... and so to say stopped, let him go.

S
Shock Burst 20.04.20

I let him go, warlocks are so few left

D
Dekster Morgan 20.04.20

Let go, clear pepper. Who can blame him? He his part of the deal made, and it decided to kill over 20 arenov. So cmeta got what he deserved. And Geralt rightly said - sometimes you just fly head, now I doubt that if someone was stabbed with a pitchfork, would understand and forgive, knowing what you know wizards.

R
Razor_rus 20.04.20

Phantom2014
A ruthless killer homelessly poor rednecks and the sacrifice of the righteous judgment of Geralt