3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 20.04.20 06:28 pm

Gaetan from school cat killer or the victim ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gaetan from school cat killer or the victim ? Can definitely blame him for the massacre in the village or he was the victim that was able to take revenge ? Who how was this Supplement ?
26 Comments
Sort by:
v
vava23424 20.04.20

but put yourself in the place of this guy. You for some change going to fight with some shit-the muchacha, the risk of being killed, doing all of the honor in good conscience, return the money - and your fork in Bochin. And what would you do? Understood and forgiven? Or with anger was out of all? I would paperroll. And then the house would be robbed, and took not only for work but also for the moral damage and for the treatment of the wound with a pitchfork. In General, a full pie, brought to justice in full.

I
Igor.Volkov 20.04.20

The Witcher, including Geralt, there should be a reverent attitude to peasant lives. Very stupid to stand up for a peasant, which you hated, periodically trying to raise you on the fork. Why farmers I personally have never spared, kill the village if possible or call on other characters to do them every NEZNAMO. Ungrateful primitive peasants have to suffer. Well, more protein is also need to cut without mercy, because they are all just gangsters and the roosters do not want to work honestly and support others in need of non-humans in the cities. It is much easier to plunder the caravans, than to deal with the case.

L
Lifariya 20.04.20

I let him go.

T
Taler 20.04.20

Funny Lydia sit on the forum. The merciful are... Witch, cut the entire village, we must let go...
He is dangerously inadequate monster, from which the wizards must protect. By the way, nobody noticed how in conversation with one character, whose get the job, whether in Ochsenfurt, whether at the port of Novigrad, he notices Geralt, like - you're so inadequate, like the one from the school Cat?
I bet this is not his first such feat. No one paid any attention to the comments of Geralt while he examined the corpses in the village?
Most of the people peacefully going about their business. Someone was having lunch, someone was engaged in agriculture... they Probably neither ear nor snout did not know what business in elder with the Witcher.
Witcher, judging by the wounds, coolly massacred everyone, not just those who tried to attack him. And the girl was assassinated if not surfaced imprint with his sister.

I killed him like a rabid dog, and the swallow did not give to drink - as correctly noted in the dialogue, the cat doesn't bother too much with matters in a fair duel.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.04.20

Gaetan was a pity was released,if you remember that and Geralt was in a similar situation,people are wary of the wizards,and I consider second-rate.In any case, I want to substitute,then the first thing to kill,but usually the first prachaniwet. Besides, I'm loyal to the wizards,to all.Especially the girl he killed,and he could,so they are not so, and these animals wizards,just brought up differently and in different conditions.

j
jane334 20.04.20

he killed the inhabitants because he was not paid even 10 coins which were promised,were herded into a basement and wanted to kill.all cut wasn't right I could ... although this scenario is limited.