3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D78L Secret 20.04.20 06:31 pm

What to do if you on the street want to Rob?

Here go down the street and here I is a counter man pushes me with his shoulder and pulls out a knife and says: Life or Wallet? Give your phone and.
I didn't have anything. No wallet ,no money, and the phone was 3K with buttons, even with 2009. There was nothing to give me. And I jokingly said Take my soul from it, even the devil refused. ) And dispersed peacefully.
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.t.e.n 20.04.20

D78L Secret wrote:
And I jokingly said Take my soul from it, even the devil refused. ) And dispersed peacefully.
Spoiler

h
hogdog 20.04.20

D78L Secret
D78L Secret wrote:
Not to go out, obviously!? Especially if you live in a CIS-dump, where any contact with law enforcement can result in completely unpredictable results and consequences, and abuse of self-defense can sit on a bottle with condensed milk.

As the expert, I can advise to purchase no weapons and always carry a tape recorder, preferably in the form of hidden mobile apps running in the background. Often, the presence of audio-recording the right moment solves most of the problems and opens up many possibilities, however, in addition to the obvious advantages also brings some risks associated with the current legislation, but it is that.
What to do? Give?
Well, it all depends on what eventually want to do with you. What is the purpose, the reason for the attack that the attacker wants to obtain and in what way. Usually three goals: to financially enrich themselves, to show their dominance and to have fun.

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.04.20

Get Pinus and furiously to masturbate, do not respond to his words and threats, just groaning with staring eyes. If it still hasn't gone to start to move my pelvis in rhythm to the hand and muttering: you look at me, are you watching? After this, he just goes, or he does not need the money.

f
falsh777 20.04.20

Need to carry a knife even more... That the Nepalese kukri by law, machetes are not considered.

W
Wing42 20.04.20

D78L Secret wrote:
My God, the shooter and the slasher so you learned nothing.

L|EMEHTATOP
Spoiler

r
requiemmm 20.04.20

If you want to Rob, to do so would not. When kurmysh floating fairy male of uncertain orientation, in the headphones, waving one hand with a tablet, and in the other she has a gadget in which she is stuck, she is a natural desire to help her break free from the burden of material values, it is not necessary to look like two-thirds of the cases are already in the negative. For the rest there is a knife on the belt and the cylinder in his pocket for the city.
As for the kukri, I have it, it is a bad choice. This knife can only cut the branches and head, drawing the attention of law enforcement officers in search of the next stick. Application in life - it is impossible, there are sharpened like chisels and butt thickness in centimeter, meaning to carry such a fool, and for all the clings? Scare? Knives are used differently, the very fact of their existence should remain a secret to the enemy until that second, when the knife is flying in his belly.
On this basis, the optimum knife, from the existence of which is easy to otbrehalas, which is easy to use for opening packages, Stripping wires and cutting stuff, it is a) short round Skinner, type the nice from the air, with a blade less than 80 mm, of solid stainless steel and absolutely peaceful in appearance. b) all type of kitchen knife form, with a blade up to 12 cm and a thickness up to 2 mm.
No Strrrng Shock Teeth and Sharp Tips of the Pikes. Any knife once it falls on the leg, any knife will one day be used to power works when you have a hand tap on the butt, length more than 12 cm excessive, such knife when performing work for everything clings and explain why you in peacetime triangular 20 cm stiletto, which, no bread to slice, or the package gently to open, difficult. In principle, the most convenient that I came across Mora and its Chinese clones of stroymag. There is a ruler on the blade, is, without, price less than a thousand. Comfortable, cheap, reliable and simple knife that is not a pity to throw Eslicho.

r
rPeBoJL 20.04.20

requiemmm
and lightweight, sturdy clip and lock with one-handed opening on both sides ;)

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.04.20

I do not like Rob.Pichal.

K
KanSi 20.04.20

Bro, if you are trying to Rob, you are pretty damn attractive...

W
Wing42 20.04.20

Where it's an entertaining cart COMENTATOR gone?

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 20.04.20

Carry a gun. At the right time to slap the enemy headshots.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 20.04.20

The author made it up.

R
Rorschach1986 20.04.20

Yes, easily if someone tries to Rob before leaving check the prayers of those who believe in the devil, remember them and sootvetsvuet tone say these prayers he will flee)

7Rain7 20.04.20

So a person who is not wielding a knife, and Gopnik and I don't expect such is, chances to kill a normal strong man almost there. Kick first leg on the arm, and then in the face. Most likely apponent run.
Well, or to explore the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Get Pinus and furiously to masturbate, do not respond to his words and threats, just groaning with staring eyes. If it still hasn't gone to start to move my pelvis in rhythm to the hand and muttering: you look at me, are you watching? After this, he just goes, or he does not need the money.
I think the manual will help 100%

n
nikita2112 20.04.20

We have to escape. And right now, there will panasonicyouth such that it would be the last mistake of your life.

7Rain7 20.04.20

nikita2112
Even hares braver you will be.

W
Wing42 20.04.20

7Rain7 wrote:
Even hares braver you will be.
From the wolf, even your brave hares run.

n
nikita2112 20.04.20

7Rain7
Well, if you want to run into the knife, unable to get into a fight. However, transmission duty said that such endeavors usually end in the death of the brave rabbit.

B
BattleEffect 20.04.20

ORI ORI AS NEVER BEFORE
Once it helped me,however it turned out that I was accepted for forward

I
Inferno Redeemer 20.04.20

7Rain7
With rabbanim.

BattleEffect
That yell something. Was once a time I was surrounded by three pimply poparazi, older and stronger than me without any decline of self-esteem beckoned two passing by adult men, explained the situation. Those nose twitched, said the type is none of their business and piled up. I stayed another two hours razmusolivat with this biodegradable waste, because the hands were valuable cargo and anyway just to escape-to run away could not (the option of a knife or a game of Jackie Chan of course wouldn't work). Have at least pepper spray, and the situation is very different would be solved. But then one thing my friends and I still found and beaten to a pulp.