3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D78L Secret 20.04.20 06:31 pm

What to do if you on the street want to Rob?

Here go down the street and here I is a counter man pushes me with his shoulder and pulls out a knife and says: Life or Wallet? Give your phone and.
I didn't have anything. No wallet ,no money, and the phone was 3K with buttons, even with 2009. There was nothing to give me. And I jokingly said Take my soul from it, even the devil refused. ) And dispersed peacefully.
35 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 20.04.20

Inferno Redeemer
Thank you.

To your story I remembered. Was also 7 years ago the situation, climbs out of club hours at 3 in the morning, go to called me a taxi. Open the back door, jumps on her, a punk, pushing me with the words - step away. Well, I load him in the leg and ran, still slamming his foot in the door. But did not notice that the back 4 was still his friend. Seeing the mistreatment of their friend, to the conversation they were not inclined. The two immediately flew, one in the end, I was able to shoot down and they started kicking. The club went a kid and immediately flew at them, hit one once, the other three moved on him too. I got up a bit and even was surprised, how he will labcoat and dodges three of them at once. Well, not really hesitate to join him. In the end, all four lying. Their 5th friend was incapacitated in a taxi.
Eventually met a guy who was not indifferent. Not much older than me, slim, tall at 2 meters. While we sat drinking beer in the lower bar of the same club, asked him what he got. Came said, you see four one, but still dropping legs began to beat, could not stand it, well, flew. When asked where he so beautifully and effectively learned to fight said - 14 years are engaged in Boxing. I at that time was 25, he was 27. Ie the age of 13 he took up Boxing at the time. Thank you to him.

By the way I am sure that it would be possible and all 5 put one, because three of it all only 1 time a casual kick was able, he moved awesome.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.04.20

Yes, sharp today theme, I don't know what to say. Here's how that kid is a boxer who can fight four it is certainly cool, but it needs to be addressed for a long time. Someone that time, no, someone stupidly lazy, someone working and so on.
I have quite a long thought in my head goes like to start Boxing, but it remains an idea. Work, sat,sun - weekends and weekdays after work broke to go somewhere, then once again, have to cook and laziness. Can sat, sun to spend a couple of hours much time is not taken away, and the sense will be, better than doing nothing, which in fact postponed.
By the way, I went to the fights, one day, punched in the face but was satisfied. And take not expensive, and trainers are educated, there looking at how guys can do in a year from themselves represent something, at least Gopnik resistance can be given. But then I moved to another area, just a couple of days after the first class, and I was in the scrap to go there. And the whole idea remained at the level of words and desires.
Although life is such a thing, someone life for the blade goes, and never fought with anyone and who is always cautious, and then grabs the face in the doorway, you never know how the cards fall.
In General, if one is going somewhere in the city, everything is easier. You are the one in the circle there are many places where you can get lost, a lot of ways, it's not call of duty with one entrance - exit.
I have had moments go by, and suspicious of the GOP ahead of the company, I in any alley, any path will turn and get lost, will pass in some sort of Nasrani. Of course there is a chance that there will be another company, but if it is in one place, perhaps in another place will be free.
You can jump on any bus, tram, trolleybus, even if at home you are not far away and the bus do not go there, whatever, get out, look around, then on another I'll go back, it is possible that there will not be anyone. Or kraynyak taxi call.
One in this plan is easier to operate. Anyone don't need to reflecting something of themselves to build, something to prove. Scary - turn around, run, climb a fence, hide in the bushes, wait, no one you do not blame.
But if you're with someone who will not be able to stand up for themselves, runs slowly and is not ready at all to such situations, then you need to try not to go where the scary, very late not to go. To be always in sight, the people, the cameras. Once again you take the bus, even if not far than walking and not to motiti taxi.
Try to buy or rent apartments in normal areas, not far from public transport, preferably in front of the house. Need to avoid any blocks and old houses. Better to pay a little more for a flat or eat itself and live in gated yard with security coded doors and cameras where the entrance sits a Concierge and asks who?, and that would have been next to necessary grocery stores, preferably in the same house or nearby. What to save and live in an old house, where at the entrance forever, with lots of the GOP, the entrance door is always open, after 18-00 it is better not to look out on to the balcony not go out, and coming back home from work guess if anyone is not sitting on the bench near the house, and in the entrance now the norm, I will be able to the apartment to get there?
And still need to have your car, let it be a bucket of bolts, the main thing that you don't have to walk and this will greatly reduce the chances of running into a rabble. Plus it can carry knives, batons, sprays, in trauma and other means of defense, Yes, even bricks, stones, sticks and axes.
Now remember how long ago with Gopnik a friend talked about it all. He we have a loader did not work, then it for the booze kicked out. So I say to him it would be good for Boxing to go that would if anything on the street to fight. And he said to me if purely for yourself, then go, and if you fight back, it is not always skanaet. To fend better in trauma quality imagine it, I go in trauma to (and gets it), I want anyone on the street to presunuti, I'm ready to pull it out, while the boxer runs a couple of times it'll fuck you up.
Here's a show-off it was or not, but the fact that the homeboys can be in trauma, then there is all the more serious. Boxing is great, but I think the trunk should have on hand.

W
Wing42 20.04.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Here's how that kid is a boxer who can fight four
But, it's still that your review bashfully rubbed then? Yeah, you know that.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
...gopoty can be in trauma
Then it is wise UK would not qualify as a robbery, as a robbery, which carries with it other consequences and other terms. However, Gopnik about it may not know. That's the thing.

7Rain7 20.04.20

Podvipodvertov
I have quite a long thought in my head goes like to start Boxing, but it remains an idea.
The idea is good, but a good coach every week springy. In my experience, that after three years some will begin to suffer headaches.
About the job. Also working only 5 days a week. But I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Just in the gym themselves to keep in good shape, and change the activity invigorates, Boxing left, as prof Boxing already old, and the headaches don't really hunt, and they were after sparring.
Actually haven't been faced with situations when it was necessary to fight.

R
Ripper Man 20.04.20

If it is better to give

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.04.20

D78L Secret wrote:
pulls out a knife and says: Life or Wallet?
Why is it for free should all get? Let them work for a wallet, let him fill you with the probability to die, it will be fair for both ) If *all* will adhere to this principle, Gopnik will disappear by themselves. They have just based on the fact that the victim is afraid and humbly give all. That.. is not it?

D
D78L Secret 20.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
tell them that you have nothing) Need to carry a knife big military and a gun with a silencer. A great chance to meet a bully than a respectable police officer who takes bribes.

M
Maks_Grain4 20.04.20

take a knife, or get some exercise

l
lookaway 20.04.20

what were all dangerous

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
That.. is not it?
the consequences of a stab is wrong.

D
Delphis 20.04.20

hit me in the throat, what were the conversations. Or Hyde to write here how to hit so that the enemy stepped out for a minute out of balance?

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.04.20

by default
Spoiler

W
Wing42 20.04.20

Good gracious, what you waste, hazardous and combat! No that wouldn't Rob you while you breathe.

f
falsh777 20.04.20

Delphis
Yes, so hard to get. Another thing is vertical wrist shot to the chin from the bottom up in which you put the power of the whole body... the Main thing so the nose does not get there and once trumpesni. Better judged 12 let, 4-ro are..

N
Nedas 20.04.20

What to do if you want to Rob? Must write this question on the forum.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.04.20

hogdog wrote:
Especially if you live in a CIS-dump, where any contact with law enforcement...
So... avoid contact with these bodies and take care of your =]

MrBAstarD wrote:
in cities everywhere camera
This is in which city they are everywhere, you can clarify? $) Is full of places where no cameras...

Inferno Redeemer wrote:
But then one thing my friends and I still found and beaten to a pulp.