3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KraDoChup322 07.10.19 01:54 am

Departure to the desktop (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

In General, such problem faced who's departing on the desktop?
holders of gold and ultimatum versions, or the holders of yupley+
in SAP have thrown a kite, but good while to answer))
38 Comments
Sort by:
m
mihanboyn 07.10.19

Once departed, was no longer there for 7 hours.

S
Sanek1971 07.10.19

Kick ,here's the release ,raw , unfinished.Holders of gold can already download the game and play ? I have the standard version waiting for Friday or Saturday and the same crap appears to be crashes ,and so on . Even if the patch is not delayed .

S
Subaru MotorSports 07.10.19

Sanek1971
Most problems can be solved by yourself.

Put lowest graphics settings except resolution.
Delete the video driver during the installation of the new video driver, put a tick clean install.
Update the audio driver.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Turn off your antivirus.
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB.
Increase the page file to 8 GB.
Run the game as administrator.
Update DirectX.
Update Visual C++ x64-x86.
Update Microsoft NET.Framework.
Try compatibility modes with previous Windows.
The installation folder for write without spaces.
Do a clean reinstallation of Windows 1903.

K
KyDecHuk666 07.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
or not to make anyone brains and wait for all fixes and most importantly - a patch the first day
it is a pity that most people do not understand

K
KraDoChup322 07.10.19

KyDecHuk666
as such, the patch is fiction, the forum Ubicom advised to remove a couple of files and liaison to download them))
but I went the long way over pumped the entire game and sit enjoy.. well.. this ugly feeling left out

K
KyDecHuk666 07.10.19

KyDecHuk666 wrote:
to wait for all these fixes and most importantly - a patch the first day
I wrote somewhere that he already had?

v
ventor93 07.10.19

locate the game installation folder and delete the file DataPC_TGT_WorldMap.Forge. I helped

w
william1992 07.10.19

KyDecHuk666
Why people gave their money for the finished product needs to wait for something to take advantage of them?

S
Sanek1971 07.10.19

He released the driver for this game specifically ,yesterday I updated the game but I have not yet ,mark this, what happened after updating the driver

K
KyDecHuk666 07.10.19

william1992
why pensioners have to survive on 6,000 rubles a month?
why do people which obliged the state to provide housing, live on the street? and their property sold in his favour MPs
why are people doing wrong against others? in the case when the other person didn't hurt him.

It happens all over, and with games in General always!
You're a grown man, and he understand perfectly, I don't need to talk and sort through why everything is so!

w
william1992 07.10.19

KyDecHuk666
I do not understand your analogies. What is the connection?
And then the state? What pensions?
You pay for the finished product, and receive missions. What do you mean I don't understand

g
geimer.by 07.10.19

william1992
He meant that nobody cares, concern is only about themselves.

K
KyDecHuk666 07.10.19

william1992
Sorry you do not understand analogies and connections between all of these, think not so narrowly!

Okay let's do you think:
I got the finished product (Gold Edition - 3 days early access) - 7.5 hours played, total: graphics Settings: Ultra, FPS 70-85, no departure/crash of the game in the allotted time!

From game of friends bought this game 13 people, two of them, the only problem with progruzki textures (but they have a weak computer)

so maybe problems with your computer?

K
KyDecHuk666 07.10.19

geimer.by
thank you, though one understands the essence inherent in the text

S
Sanek1971 07.10.19

I watched the stream fresh ,they say the game is cool pull ,compared to the beta ,shoals remain of course ,such as falling in texture ,nothing else that catches the eye is not noticed ,plus the driver for the game have already released the spec . Nvidia -schnick already can upgrade like the other XS.

D
Dima7601 07.10.19

Played in the beta test everything worked after installing the full version on subscription jubilee plus crashes to desktop, help anyone

v
ventor93 07.10.19

Dima7601
locate the game installation folder and delete the file DataPC_TGT_WorldMap.Forge. I helped

S
Sanek1971 07.10.19

Dima7601
Look on the Internet ,in the VC saw wrote that you want to remove some file type and the crashes stopped, See above post .

A
Alex Po Quest 07.10.19

Me too the game freezes, sound is heard, and then crashes to desktop.
PS Before that I played, everything was fine, played for about 10 hours.

a
antonio2541 13.06.21

The solution has been found! (At least for me)! The problem was in the swap file.
System property - Additional parameters - Performance - Parameters - Advanced - Change - Internal memory - Check the box - Automatically select the size of the paging file.
Do not forget to restart.
Uplay with admin rights.