3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KraDoChup322 07.10.19 01:54 am

Departure to the desktop (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

In General, such problem faced who's departing on the desktop?
holders of gold and ultimatum versions, or the holders of yupley+
in SAP have thrown a kite, but good while to answer))
38 Comments
Sort by:
b
bedulja777 13.06.21

put screen mode without border all class

R
Romuls007 13.06.21

There is a mission - to find Blєyk (on the map the Quiet Mountain area, high in the mountains), as soon as I get almost to the point, I constantly fly out of the game. And from the ground or by air, some kind of Bermuda triangle. More than 78% passed the game.
What I just did not do and removed the graphics to low and in the window and without a frame ... nothing comes out. In other places on the map there were no departures.

R
Romuls007 13.06.21

I play the game by subscription

D
Dardik 13.06.21

Romuls007
Likewise. Mission to interrogate Ian Blake. 78% of the game passed. When I climb to the very top of the mountain, where it is after a while (1-5 minutes) crashes onto the desktop. Changing graphics settings and no border does not help. In other places of flights, there were almost no flights, except when I flew by helicopter over the mountains - several times. Someone solved the problem who had it?

T
Theodore77 13.06.21

Dardik
no, we need to wait for a larger patch, they promise or promised in mid-January

B
BlackTigerTK 13.06.21

Theodore
will be on the 28th. If they don't postpone it again.

l
ludovick 13.06.21

The problem of altitude, a threshold of 1200 meters, has already been established. Type developed in the course, but the release of the fix has already been postponed. It helped me to skip intermediate points with interrogating an officer or opening a box with a wunderwolf, through lowering the graphics to minimal salaries, but with this Blake there were no options.

N
NovaRegul 13.06.21

Gentlemen, after the last update with the Terminator, the game does not start. A small plate appears with a preload, then just Uplay with the "play" button, as if they did not press it. No black screen, no menus, no error windows, just 5-7 seconds of launch and again the Uplay launcher. Have you come across anything?

M
MakeHtosh 13.06.21

NovaRegul
I have the same rubbish after the update

L
LordAscarot 13.06.21

NovaRegul is the
same thing that is not clear to do

F
Fastphill 13.06.21

NovaRegul
MakeHtosh
LordAscarot
Guys, try uninstalling uplay keeping the settings and reinstalling the latest version. It helped me.

M
MakeHtosh 13.06.21

Fastphill
Thanks for the hint, the way working helped me

t
tsa_va 13.06.21

Fastphill
Just reinstalled yupley, it helped. Thank you.

d
djficher 13.06.21

People, help, I looked at the comments, too, there were problems with a flight in the Hodgson mountain area, just a flight to the desktop and in the lowlands it did not fly out, how the current got to the mountains all the flight to the desktop, everyone has problems with this landscape, who solved this problem specifically, current bought the game, swore at Ubisoft not to dick not to itch in solving the problem! Pliz help people!

a
alexgame7777 13.06.21

In the nvidia settings, disable txaa and fxaa anti-aliasing specifically for this game, for correctness in the game settings too. I found a solution to this problem on the official forum.

E
ESOX87 13.06.21

Romuls007 The
same thing (one to one, did anything help?

a
alexgame7777 13.06.21

Again, turn off anti-aliasing and there will be no more crashes!

M
Mannaedur 13.06.21

This method helped when leaving immediately from the start of the game.