3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fei Fong 20.04.20 06:39 pm

The optimal build of a new game+ death. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.. how anyone played or playing after beating the game. and starting a new game+ to death?.. In General tell me the optimal build without the use of sets. more precisely, without a GM.. because I have a LVL 62. but damn the 1st set of the same school wolf LVL 67 with only available. Griffin 64. but it's all leading and to grandmaster as the moon.. And here in YouTube watching. but there all in satovich bonuses.
That's who tried, without stupid bonuses skills and mutations to tear the enemy a 5+LVL?. Want it on your LVL(62) at least 68-70 LVL opponents to podanici)
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 20.04.20

The game is easily traversed in any armor at level and at any level of complexity. Moreover,for the second time

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
Don't know as there is NG+,but I have twice in my mixed armor with Aradina fought.As I understand,the main thing is the level of Geralt and armor for his level.Dodge beats it in heavy may

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

ZlobnyDed
[Denis]
I do not know... the armor is generally a bad fall. already half of the game and I'm still in Cemerski. LVL 57.. swag looking for but there is also slag. with the relic in fact, only puhi. where above LVL 70 what nebudut relic. there is not to kill him.. with the damage that seems to be OK. but they are all.. I need the theme created. what is there builds without satovich stupid stuff just for the skills and mutations skills?..

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
And you can't buy something?I do buy on Skellige.There you can buy separately.I no set not collected

If you buy the armor without the drawbacks.If you create,then each a minus.Tried the armor School Kota create,those, too, without the drawbacks

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

[Denis]
ahem.. for Velen is nowhere worthwhile.. in Skellige there is not to be higher LVL?
So you're in blue and jaundice.. you're thinking only of the=+armor and he's miserable. have jaundice, and blue has no large particles(Reza against something) like relica or sets. and the number of stats.. if relica 4-5-6 as Seth. then jaundice 2-3)) the difference..

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
Higher LVL will be,but if it is to the next level, less than half remained.If only got the following,it may not be.But your 100% the armor will be.M a lot.I bought black and Aradina easy to cope with the complexity of DEATH
I Illarikam fought in the armor of the Witch hunters.

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

ZlobnyDed
IN the story one of course..there is error of 1-2 LVL. but when orders and side effects to kill the monster from the Board there at 5 and then LVL 10 need more level.. about DLS silent.. heart 84лвл. when I passed the Baron and I have 62 LVL... the difference is?)) And the topic ahem. about builds usage.. did someone say LVL 65 without satovich belongings to kill relica 75 LVL.. I mean.. build skills...

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
but when orders and side effects to kill the monster from the Board there at 5 and then LVL 10 need more level.. about DLS silent..
Is NG+ so heavy?

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

[Denis]
,bro... I have 62 LVL.. left orders 70+ LVL.. you try without proper equipment and build to kill the same katakana)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
If a custom monster bar life is not removed,I do not presume to him.Remember,somewhere in the 20-23 levels tried to kill the Demon in order for the Missing Son of Skellige.Snooping I to this Demon,cut him,and he though that.Strip a bit diminished.But it is one I butted horns,and all — death.The more I did.I don't have as much time to one hour to cut one monster on order.I'm in NG+ will take after passing the whole game with the additions in version GOTY
Through quantity comes quality.Maybe if I had more time,he would like for the experiments were taken.It just so happened that I some orders for monsters had to re-4 times.The last two times these monsters as children

P
Protocol10 20.04.20

Fei Fong
Builds in the Witcher? The lool. Where there people find. The Witcher is a story. Builds there. The entire game single Bild the signs of oil under each type of enemy. Yes, the blocks from the rapids. And all skills are purely optional you can do what more and like to shuffle them as they please.

F
Fierce_55R 20.04.20

Fei Fong
Leave Geralt grandmaster armorer school of the Bear and beginning ANY + with him. One glyph is 100% reliable (with master of runes), so don't waste REM. kits for the restoration of the armor the rest of the glyphs all Quen, and the rest at discretion.

W
Widukind 20.04.20

In General, fencing+alchemy is easier to use than builds with pumping characters. But what is interesting - it is a matter of taste. In General, what is the optimal build? Why optimal? If you want to not reboot at all, it is better not to put such high complexity. If you want to make it interesting - then you have to experiment

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

Protocol10
do not tell me with an open mutation of the blood and wine. there is already to think about it.. I really like Diablo 3. and I believe there is zadrotil as I could.. all in the 3rd part of the Witcher, they have implemented a good system skills. do that few cells for elixirs.. you can try using Quen with igenom. through mutation with epinephrine for signs of damage.. there are options but all upiraetsya in points and damn few cells..
[Denis]
it bugs sometimes.. I play the gog versions of the like not seen in 2nd passage it's nothing serious.. I was all so interesting when the opponent is older than you by LVL 5 at least(need to think a little tactics to do it again builds).. I used to play in Diablo 3 is still in greater rifts on record.. and believe me there is a tin))

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
I'm in the beginning of the game collided with the spirit at the cemetery in a White Garden.He was level 7,and Geralt 2nd.Over the spirit was burning red skull,I fight with him did not,although close to the place of power.And for a place of power, 1 point to the experience.In the White Garden similar 5 pieces.But when archiveteam fought,it killed him very quickly,although Geralt is level 30,and arch — 35th.Was the same moment,caught me in the order of about dragon Korolik.Job at level 35.I was at 31.So I have it with grenades,then fire arrows.And it all very quickly.And in both cases without sets.By the way,is quite a curious fact:in the Witcher 3 some orders change levels when preprohormone.My first it job was level 33,then 35,then 28.The first time the game passed the main story up to level 35.The second — to 33.

it bugs sometimes.. I play the gog versions of the like not seen in 2nd passage it's nothing serious..
It is not bugs.The higher the level the enemy the more likely to cause harm.I once twitching on the water with the woman guarding the treasure,being on the 4th level.She was 14 level.My Geralt in two prihlopa.By the way,ran on Cyclops level 6,also being on the 4th.This bastard three times zhahnul on Geralt,and Geralt grunted.Apparently,the size of the mob is also important.At level 10 I purposely twitching on knackery 14th,he red skull was burning.Long I this thing drenched,until he discovered that the sword I have 6 level))). That's when I began to think about the purchase of armor and swords on the level.And the first one in Velenje was to take.Swords in the village,where Sorcerers and their equipment in Veronicah

I used to play in Diablo 3 is still in greater rifts on record.. and believe me there is a tin))
There is one Finch of archigraphy 35 level 21 on first dunk,then to 17.But about the level of difficulty did not say anything,kind of forgot.But I have a suspicion that at the lowest,because of the complexity ON the DEATH of Saadat directly
Every coin has another side:you get more XP,and then with a strong boss chopped at a higher level than this job.I'm so with Illarikam on the 27th fought,even though the armor and swords 25th was.

do that few cells for elixirs..
4 cells is not enough?

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

[Denis]
not enough for me)
Yesterday 3 relica killed at LVL 65. they were 71-72.each blow almost van shot) First Akima et bitch jerk crafty makes. but the 2 times down. 2nd Royal Wyvern.. 1st times.. and 3 Basilisk ska that poison shit.. so the battle is not particularly long. with 5+ above their LVL.. but each was given 3 sword napaha) I'm so interesting... put the past times of mutations on Crete and the damage of magic.. and made the floor of the magician semi regular miliknya.. I like it..)
That way, not a bad build.. but damn again cat)
Spoiler

D
DreamZed 20.04.20

Fei Fong
1) the Author,do not be lazy and go to the forum topic Builds there are many useful written.
2)What kind of gameplay do you prefer: mage,swordsman or powerful strikes?
3)In this game alchemy and resists in armor so strong that you can with a wooden sword at level 18 and set undvika,cut camp Ilfov or Hansa in tossene or to stand at any monster,except the animals...On NG+ accordingly, you can go and immediately blame any of the skull)

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

DreamZed
Finding did not bother. Yes, and it is mainly in full sets.. I mean no sets to build. Picked up the build above is thrown. there is of course the cat school.(I hate lico cat school) is without Seth.. damage from intoxicaci increased. but still on my 66лвл. hard to kill 75 and above relica..

D
DreamZed 20.04.20

Fei Fong
Well, that's why I asked what is closer and what branches I want to zamicet? I am now going through the game completely without sets and no discomfort chuvstvuete of the most popular sets of armor-this armor with Undvika(wearing them at level 16,passed them before the end of KIV).First run with a powerful strike,LVL 25 enchanted the master rune them at ease a little to diversify the gameplay.so in General and over the entire game.
If you want to bring down the shards,then it's simple-any armor for resists and swords to increase KU and CABG+ alchemy,in your case, this gravoglas broth,broth of a Griffin,a decoction of hell/katakana/akimi with likami: ex. thunder, Maribor forest, and further on the situation.
The buildup can copy the build that threw himself just replace poisoned blade with Horror.

D
DreamZed 20.04.20

Fei Fong

Me these skills and enough armor to not die against the Frogs,archigraphy with skellige and other enemies,they die of course not for a couple of seconds,but any fencer to them do not even turn up,because you will die from lung sneeze in his direction)