3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fei Fong 20.04.20 06:39 pm

The optimal build of a new game+ death. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.. how anyone played or playing after beating the game. and starting a new game+ to death?.. In General tell me the optimal build without the use of sets. more precisely, without a GM.. because I have a LVL 62. but damn the 1st set of the same school wolf LVL 67 with only available. Griffin 64. but it's all leading and to grandmaster as the moon.. And here in YouTube watching. but there all in satovich bonuses.
That's who tried, without stupid bonuses skills and mutations to tear the enemy a 5+LVL?. Want it on your LVL(62) at least 68-70 LVL opponents to podanici)
30 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

DreamZed
Thank you I will try) show equipment)

D
DreamZed 20.04.20

Fei Fong

clicked this video it shows how much resists out of balance in this game.

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

DreamZed
Hera then as paladin)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
So you're in blue and jaundice.. you're thinking only of the=+armor and he's miserable. have jaundice, and blue has no large particles(Reza against something) like relica or sets. and the number of stats.. if relica 4-5-6 as Seth. then jaundice 2-3)) the difference..
Apparently,I missed something.Can here it is all only in Russian?

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

[Denis]
the yellow and blue clothes. a small number of cells at the same time stupid.. because of the armor they are 30-50 ed+ to wear no sense. if this thing level up the old.. And the legendary and satovich characteristics in 2 times more))

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
Vortex the build of baby.Cuts great.I just don't understand,on the one hand you want a hardcore,clear hardcore.With the other armor with improved characteristics.

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

[Denis]
and understand not needed)).. what video I fouled + changed something.. now at LVL 67 at the same krasnolud quest with Hattori they have 76 LVL. dead like putiki) without Seth.. the cat will still Remain on this version..

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.04.20

Fei Fong
If the main version of the game will turn up on the 14th level to Hatori,then krasnoludek not be controlled as pufikami)
If the first game gets in the White Garden of the spirit level 7,then you are on the 2nd level to fight him will be hard.If at level 30 to fight a level 35 archiveteam,the techniques of different means,as the boy pay.So,I'm not how much surprising your possibilities)
By the way,how are things with spirits?Leechiu quickly overwhelmed?

F
Fei Fong 20.04.20

[Denis]
bro. I 68лв of argula 77-78лв without quena Fig valnes felled. 3 pieces was. the whole trick decoction of akimi this game. other per hit.. of course tipo ghouls jumping them in 1ых not catch up because they citat. it is necessary for 1одному to pinch and Prem fell.. under the thunder and oil... the ghosts of the easiest irden and stupidly bias when ago came.. all light except that of Kitt run jump. tipo peon ghouls arugula.romannikov... the same belohvost and griffins lungs ... Against crowds of people especially who are out of balance you with shields send. drink the broth(I forgot it) it does not give you mail to the camp.. and profit) I am against dwarves which, when Hattori attack and fought.. 1 kick me I'm dead(vansat) Quen slept through the battle over and in the mill from otpravlyaut 2 stroke make and Geralt thinks)))))

G
Ghostmorty 20.04.20

About Bild:download alchemist.Namely, bombs.And the last skill of a cluster bomb just top.Stand 5-6 utoptsev with 1-2 bombs.Then the armor ENCHANT at ease and take the technique of a cat.Dale shake vortex and the counter.