3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malik123123 20.04.20 06:40 pm

The problems associated with installing and running the game v.1 (Prototype 2)

I have a simple question when will the crack?
195 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeverSayNoToPanda 20.04.20

Same problem as TemNick! Played yesterday, came and went without problems, and today the error writes!

R
Renk Zelichky 20.04.20

The same problem stood for a few hours don't start!!!!! Help what can I do in this situation???Pliiiiiiz..................

R
Renk Zelichky 20.04.20

Renk Zelichky

Like Death hand44.

U
Uran93 20.04.20

injener161

you can!

i
injener161 20.04.20

please tell me how?? 3 Repack already rocked and when you run the setup says not compatible, etc.

b
blaksite 20.04.20

I litsuha. Yesterday everything worked fine, and today at startup error. Does anyone know how to fix it?

U
Uran93 20.04.20

injener161
BOS!

n
n1ntendo 97 20.04.20

Help me Prototype 2 on this configuration: AMD Athlon 5000 (dual core). 2GB (DDR2) RAM. 1GB GDDR3 (GE force 9800) Problems with the optimization never nebylo, ie podlagivala on some points in some games, but the slideshow never nebylo!

U
Uran93 20.04.20

n1ntendo 97
go.

D
Dead_Rus_Shot 20.04.20

After starting the game where you have to press ENTER in an eternal download of help of plezzzzzzzzzzzzz can not have a niche to come up with

A
AleXandrX_ 20.04.20

Hi all! I have this problem: when you start the game the screen becomes black and it says Input not Support, where the game itself has started(there is the sound and the sound when switching from one menu item to another). By the way, the driver for the video card is installed. Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series Monitor: Acer. Tell what you can do!?

U
Uran93 20.04.20

Sasha132b
latest driver installed?

a
arhangel88 20.04.20

Hi all I have a problem I installed the game on win 7 run the black screen takes a couple seconds and the comp restarts what to do?

D
DeathColdUA 20.04.20

I have a problem I installed the game Prototype 2 Radnet Edition but after installation when I started to run the game just opens the game window and immediately climbs here such error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[PROTOTYPE2]: prototype2.exe - application Error
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The instruction at 0x109a3165 referenced memory at 0x00000000 the Memory could not be read,

OK to terminate the program.
Cancel to debug the application
what do I do, who knows? I worked on the installation and the antivirus was turned off and computer restarted and seravno so much garbage comes out. Who can help, for earlier thanks!

D
Den4i 20.04.20

downloaded the prototype include the installation of emboss kakoeto crap no error nothing but full of rolex or porex such an odd blinked once for half a second, and tell me all th not can downloaded not there ......stupid week of muchelse set the return below the 200 and 50 shakes KGB when 200

Y
Yahhoo 20.04.20

I have win7 x64. Bought a Steam license Prototype 2. The game does not start and crashes with BSOD 10 seconds after starting. The computer rebooted.

A
AleXandrX_ 20.04.20

Uran93
Yes, the driver latest.

V
Vano_Strelok 20.04.20

How to bypass steam ? Not to download an update ?

J
JReynor 20.04.20

AlexDolg
ahrinet your method works

T
Tursun98 20.04.20

Hello! I recently installed the game prototype 2, the installation went fine, everything loaded, but the game itself is not vkluchaetsia first gets here the box -

then here it is -

I so wanted this game to play... I'm a fan of by the way part 1 proshol I loved it! PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO?