3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malik123123 20.04.20 06:40 pm

The problems associated with installing and running the game v.1 (Prototype 2)

I have a simple question when will the crack?
195 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleksiy_halan 20.04.20

when you run it, viskakivaet error that says that full of file not found,reinstalling it, the problem can be fixed,install the game again and vybivaet the same thing...what do I do???PLEASE HELP!

o
oleksiy_halan 20.04.20

This application has failed to start because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
And then vybivaet UTB:
ERROR:Could not load DLL 'prototype2 engine.dll.
You probably have a static initializer that is crashing.
The most common cause is forgetting core::NameStringAllocationStatic in statik core::Name:static const engine::Name Foo(Bar,core::NameStringAllocationStatic);
Or verify that the DLL exists.You can debug the issue by running your 'main' project with the command line:>>
I RE-INSTALLED 3 TIMES PLEASE HELP FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

b
bamik12 20.04.20

Gives this error"AppId is not configured , then black screen for 2 seconds and everything turns off,and play the one you want

b
blackknights 20.04.20

people can somebody give a link to the archive with clips from the game that they could throw in a game or who pour not difficult, but the Internet sucks, the whole Repack can't download, so I bought the pirates, and without commercials it was((

b
blackknights 20.04.20

by the way, now got into the folder prototype 2 and have seen that there is a folder named movies, and it weighs 974мб how much she actually should weigh?

B
BatBax 20.04.20

When you run the game gives this message:
ERROR: Could not load DLL PROTOT~1engine.dll.
You probably have a static initializer that is crashing.
The most common cause is forgetting core::NameStringAllocationStatic in a static core::Name:
static const engine::Name Foo(Bar, core::NameStringAllocationStatic);
Or verify that the DLL exists.You can debug the issue by running yourmainproject with the command line: >>
renaming prototype2engine.dll on the PROTOT~1engine.dll did not help... What to do???

L
LoxotPoH 20.04.20

How to fix the error???

B
BatBax 20.04.20

[new user]
Renaming does not help

L
LoxotPoH 20.04.20

Help me to solve my problem,I really want to play the game(

s
slowly69rus 20.04.20

when I start the game a white screen and music

D
DeathColdUA 20.04.20

maks131
Yeah and what else?, can you still tell me none to pull, and the parts to disassemble it?.

S
SkyBlack 20.04.20

DooM9998

S
SkyBlack 20.04.20

DisErbAd
I also

S
SkyBlack 20.04.20

Hishnik-Volk
and I

D
DeathColdUA 20.04.20

God damn it I already made the topic and gave you all a link to the normal version of the game, go there and download the health.

D
Dee_Angelov 20.04.20

I have a problem installing the game, all the rules first time around the game too well without crashes stop play the game is saved and then after some time again I go and shows me a black screen and floating window and says not optimum mode desired mode 1280 : 1024 60hz people tell me what to do don't know how to remove this thing it seems the settings are not changed all delivered as expected

D
DeathColdUA 20.04.20

Dee_Angelov
Delete the file that saves the settings and let it log into the game then put rozsirenie which you have game requests and everything will be fine.

D
Dee_Angelov 20.04.20

Death_Cold
Yes I have 2 times deleted all the save( still such garbage((

D
Dee_Angelov 20.04.20

Death_Cold
and all litter is the norm now

D
DeathColdUA 20.04.20

DAMN!, I just downloaded the full license of this fucking game and seravno gives the same same error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[PROTOTYPE2]: prototype2.exe - application Error
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The instruction at 0x109a3165 referenced memory at 0x00000000 the Memory could not be read,

OK to terminate the program.
Cancel to debug the application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what am I to do????, I want to play and the game is not Pasha JUST do it!, this is the second game I've downloaded the first RePack was and is the original ie litsuha and seravno this problem and I don't know what to do with this shit.