3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 20.04.20 06:45 pm

The problem with running Windows

Good day, gentlemen. Describe the problem as it is. So, when you start Windows in normal mode, are displayed four of the light beam, the inscription Windows. The light beams join to form the Microsoft logo. Then the screen darkens. And that's all. He's black. The point is that the screen is working, the status no signal is not displayed. Also disables the keyboard. The fire, which was burning her, burning ceases, which indicates it's disabled. And this darkness will last as long as the computer is running. Safe mode works without problems. Tried to roll back the system failed. Or rather, happened, but the situation is not changed. I go to normal mode - black screen. Reboot, go into safe, and says to me restore successful. One day, in the hope of changing the result (I know it's crazy), I tried re-set and start the system. Once managed. But logging in to my uchetku I was greeted by a black screen with the cursor in the center. The Manager introduced the explorer and launched desktop. After five (approximately) the artifacts on the monitor, then vertical stripes with the squares and restart the PC. After restarting the computer again didn't work. Please help.
Percents: Intel ***Core 2.9 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video: AMD HD7850 2Gb VRAM
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 20.04.20

If you are connected bootable flash drive will work (just plug in BIOS do not have to go) so Windows wasn't installed correctly.

A
ARONDIT 20.04.20

The easiest way to fix your problem is to reinstall Windows, it is as though banal did not sound.

R
Ryazancev 20.04.20

PaXa_
Try reinstall the video card driver in safe mode. When loading Windows it seems a problem of the Graphics card.

E
Ergillio 20.04.20

ARONDIT
It is in вин95-98 could stretch the simplest way to call because other solutions were not stupid. And now, simplicity of this hours of crap only that you can refuse to use the hated brain - not trying to understand the essence of the problem, in any unclear situation to reinstall all the shit, and I will not start due to the obvious problems of iron to dissolve little hands computer of Somali.

A
ARONDIT 20.04.20

Ergillio
Because of the reinstall the computer did not break, I do every six months reinstall, because if you did not clean still litter all.

I
IVAN Drago 20.04.20

Ergillio
here depends more on installed programs and all of that is on the system partition.
If wind heel is and nothing more then reinstalled it and return to their original state is 30 minutes of cases
If on the system drive are still games and are gigabytes of photos and all sorts of are photoshop with offices it hemorrhoids for a few hours.

E
Ergillio 20.04.20

ARONDIT
If a computer is broken, you can at least every 5 minutes his beloved reinstalling to do - he's not gonna fix. Although what's the point in trying to appeal to the thinking man, still blindly believing in ancient tales about some of Zavradashvili and the impossibility of eliminating them for 30 seconds by means of the system...
IVAN Drago
So if worth of pristine Windows with no programs, drivers, settings, etc., etc. - so the computer do not use, then the impossibility of loading should not be a problem. A real software problem on the actual system used in 90% of cases are resolved perfectly without reinstalling, except that when using the beloved shkolotoy of ownesboro originally given by the author in the off state (all the strange cut/removed/chopped off, all pretty-blestemele - zapihivaetsya/sewn/autocruise) - there really every day it's better to reinstall, because the first couple of hours the system is still trying to exist

b
bot_max 20.04.20

PaXa_ wrote:
After five (approximately) the artifacts on the monitor, then vertical stripes with the squares and restart the PC.
Just hurry, as said above, problems with the graphics card or driver. Try the none stick in the other. In safe mode tried to boot?

A
ARONDIT 20.04.20

Ergillio
Of course it is clear that the iron can't be fixed this way, just in case starter likely wind initially crooked stood up, and by the computer he all the rules.

I
IVAN Drago 20.04.20

Ergillio
Ergillio wrote:
A real software problem on the actual system used in 90% of cases are resolved perfectly without reinstalling,
often, the only time it takes more than a reinstall

A
ARONDIT 20.04.20

IVAN Drago
Indeed, to reinstall Windows and install the appropriate program which are most often used will take a maximum of half an hour, but to identify what programs (or even more viruses) incredibly slow computer, you can spend the whole day.

I
IVAN Drago 20.04.20

ARONDIT
that's for sure

I
IMMOLATOR 20.04.20

PaXa_
If reinstalling Windows did not help - it is a physical problem of the graphics card. Me. Safe mode works because in it, the graphics card is not running at full capacity, but only as a basic VGA adapter.

P
PaXa_ 20.04.20

bot_max
So. In safe mode, disabled the card through device Manager, and normal mode is started, everything works. Include the graphics card - again does not start. In normal mode (when the video card) I have after about 5 minutes error is displayed AMD. There's a lot written, not remembered. Then lights has stopped working AMD radeon center or something like that... can't remember Exactly. I remember once upon a time such an error I was having and it was solved by reinstalling drivers. Will deal with reinstalling them. I hope that the video card will not have to change.

P
PaXa_ 20.04.20

bot_max
I also want to mention that until the underlying problem was another. The computer started off. Complained ASUS Anti-Surge. Turn off the PC, supposedly due to power surges. Write on the forums: either the problem is in the PSU or Anti-Surge carries a Blizzard. After reading a little more I noticed that many describe Anti-Surge as something unstable and sometimes false. I turned it off. A week and a half or so everything worked fine, then came my main problem. Maybe the problem is the power supply?

b
bot_max 20.04.20

PaXa_
It is not excluded. If possible, take none to the other and he can also ask to test along with the block. But something tells me that You have vidyuhi covered with a copper basin.

P
PaXa_ 20.04.20

bot_max
In this case, it is very sad. I think that relates directly to SP.

I
IVAN Drago 20.04.20

PaXa_
fix your PC as soon as possible

R
RikoChiko 20.04.20

You can try the video driver without CCC set. I have one time, because this system is not started.

P
PaXa_ 20.04.20

bot_max
Report. Yesterday I reinstalled the driver using safe mode and fixed the problem with detecting the graphics card Manager. Now the drivers are. Finally, start with the included graphics card was successful. The computer start but the screen in that moment, when I had to enter a password there was a terrible ripples and other artifacts. On a slave. the table, too. Today pull the video card, cleaned and back in place. If the result isn't go to STS.