3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamanah91 20.04.20 06:49 pm

2011 Skyrim(Legendary Edition) - low FPS on GTX 1050 Ti (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently bought a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, before that was the GTX 550 Ti and the FPS was stable and rarely fall below 50 FPS. But after buying and installing a new graphics card(GTX 1050 Ti) Skyrim Legendary Edition FPS is not stable and rarely lasts long around 60 FPS, there are drawdowns up to 30 FPS.
Noticed that the graphics card is not loaded higher than 50% with Ultra settings and FullHD resolution. The processor is loaded a little more than 60%.
26 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 20.04.20

Akamanah91
Either because of slow RAM or HDD. What kind of processor?

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 GHz
RAM DDR3-1333MHz
HDD 7200RPM, 32Mb Cache

Z

Akamanah91
Optimization of the reissues are very load, you better play in the regular version.

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
So I'm talking about normal Skyrim and say, I'm not talking about Special Edition we lead

M
Mihail Bukin 20.04.20

Akamanah91
PS! GUY!!! REINSTALL WINDOWS AND BE NICE!

Z

Akamanah91
Ahh, sorry, confused edition)
What are your standing of fashion?

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Unofficial patches and SkyUI and a couple that do not affect performance mods

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

Michael Bukin
If you solve all the problems by reinstalling Windows so the hard drive will not live long

Z

Akamanah91
Strange, then when I played normal Skyrim was build with core 2 duo, 4gb ddr2, gts450 almost at maximum speed is played as a variant, try to reduce view distance, it will relieve the system.

Z

Check more loading of cores in the game. Maybe the game not all of their uses.

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Akamanah91
Before you change the graphics card, the old driver was removed? Cleaned the remains of something like CCleaner? Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 (it is necessary!) can and DX reinstall.

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

airstorm
About firewood, Yes, it is a well known missed. But the reinstallation of c++ and DX it is necessary to try

Z

airstorm
Why dx reinstall? AND C++? They do not affect fps.

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I had a problem like this. FPS twitched and fell to 50. Why not just do (except reinstalling Windows). Was messing with vertical sync, reinstalled the game, changed the video card... to no purpose. Then I reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 and all became norms. FPS from 108 to 120 (bug with water present)

Z

Never with such did not face. Now I know that it happens)

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
;) Considering your nick... ummm... well, if you love the game of Ubisoft, take this method on Board! Since Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and Assassin first, almost all of their games are very critical of Microsoft Visual C++.

Z

airstorm
Whhhyyyyyy. My lyubof unfortunately it is impossible to Express here)
Otherwise, just get into the ban)

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

airstorm
In short, in the usual skarima without modification(
But speshl edishn on the ultra is better than the original Skyrim... Paradox direct... for percent I have an old(AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 GHz Black Edition)

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft wrote:
My lyubof unfortunately it is impossible to Express here)
Otherwise, just get into the ban)
You can! PG rules do not prohibit cultural and censorship to Express their feelings within the framework of aesthetic and erotic pleasure :D Another thing ban can there slapped just like that, without specifying a particular reason.

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Akamanah91
Your CPU is enough for a comfortable game. Well... if all else fails... remains a favorite method of surgeons: cut and discard. Carry the wind, to roll all updates on the new driver to deliver fresh... the Way the game itself you have a normal? If not litsuha, I recommend the Repack from Mechanics, there repak includes all necessary files DX, like C++ ;).
Forgot to ask: are you with the vertical synchronization play? Well, on/off, etc.