3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamanah91 20.04.20 06:49 pm

2011 Skyrim(Legendary Edition) - low FPS on GTX 1050 Ti (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently bought a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, before that was the GTX 550 Ti and the FPS was stable and rarely fall below 50 FPS. But after buying and installing a new graphics card(GTX 1050 Ti) Skyrim Legendary Edition FPS is not stable and rarely lasts long around 60 FPS, there are drawdowns up to 30 FPS.
Noticed that the graphics card is not loaded higher than 50% with Ultra settings and FullHD resolution. The processor is loaded a little more than 60%.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

airstorm
The game is licensed, Windows 7ka, all the necessary redistributive established by the stim

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Akamanah91
Well... there is nothing I can not advise. With mitsuhama do not have Affairs in General, and especially with stim. I hope there is someone who faced a similar problem.

_
_iSTALKER_ 20.04.20

Most likely the problem is in the driver setting. Try to reset the driver installation to default through the control panel NVIDIA

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

In short it turned out that hell - Skyrim, sample in 2011, could not work outside vozmozhnoye your engine... the graphics Card is not loaded above 50-55% at 40-60 FPS, that leads to the conclusion that even on a GTX 1080 Ti, the game will lag, because the engine is not optimized for new hardware and does not use the full potential of the new iron, resting on the ceiling of the potential of the game engine.
Conclusion thrust for the reason that also the re-release 2016, the works of the original, because the engine is geared for new hardware(at least not with the architecture of Maxwell 2 and Pascal from NVidia).
So in the old, original, Skyrim is best played on the iron is not above the level of the Maxwell 1 architecture(e.g. GTX 750 - GTX 780) or contemporary this architecture from AMD

A
Akamanah91 20.04.20

_iSTALKER_
airstorm
Sign a quality Ubisoft
Found the cause(if you can call it reason)
The post above

a
airstorm 20.04.20

Akamanah91
Interesting! It is necessary to take note of. I'm old Skye drove tesnykh maps (290Х and 390Х). That game gave out 120 Hz, did all the settings in catalist (now crimson). And all was without problems. Will need to test on NVIDIA... Sorry none of your friends/neighbours no such maps.