3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SGate 22.04.20 04:40 pm

How to customize controls? (Ori and the Blind Forest)

How to customize controls?
And someone running x360ce in the game?
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Zrazhevskiy 22.04.20

I understand the need to put x360ce then go to the settings control the game and so is keyboard and mouse - put-gamepad-THAT's ALL!!!!!!!!!!

A
Artem Mudrinin 22.04.20

HukpoHuk
And how there to adjust?

z
zlatal 22.04.20

Hi all. Itself long suffered with this problem, but as mentioned above, helped program version x360ce 2.1.2.190 (thank you, by the way!!!! Tried older versions, did not help). Importantly, in the tab option remember to set xinput9_1_0 tab setting database where Product/Game Name not to forget to choose the triggering FAI(in this case: ori.exe ). Very prog here http://rghost.ru/44331751

c
cobra10x 22.04.20

Also suffered in this game with a gamepad ,helped next ,downloaded the latest version of x360ce from here http://www.x360ce.com/
and copied all xinput1_1.dll ,xinput1_2.dll ,xinput1_3.dll ,xinput1_4.dll ,xinput9_1_0.dll I have to say ,that's helped xinput1_4.dll without it the signal was ,shoals as was and remained ,to me it helped ,so can the program itself to set all the 32 bit dll if does not help ,then do so ,take xinput1_3.dll which You have created when you run the program and in a separate location pereimenovat in the other dll in 1,2,4,9+xinput1_3.dll which there are already and all of them throw in the game folder ,after that definitely it will work.

D
Denis Kondaurov 22.04.20

Valik Ondra
Thank you so much!

c
cvetikGalk78 22.04.20

in this game, include 3D ? NOT working.....

c
cvetikGalk78 22.04.20

3D Vision!!!!!

S
Semen Otaku Aleksandrovic 22.04.20

It is normally approached.
Or the hard way to go. Menu shift+EXE 10 line Josystic0Axis10 put any direction associated with the second stick or the bottom of the trigger from the hboksa.
9th place - the removal of the card\mighty leap put another axis on the second stick, another trigger to use will not work, TC is a single axis with the first.
The game to start every time from this menu.

P
Perlfix 22.04.20

HukpoHuk
And how to do it??? If I pad nonam, and the menu is all standard so that it is not clear completely.

D
Dmitriy2186 22.04.20

I have Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 weird control on the joysticks up is down and down is up how to change ?

M
Midnight Rider 22.04.20

Hi all. Please tell me how to change the mouse settings. Denied the right button, know that it is better to buy a new mouse such advice I do not need. Really want to play this game, but in the game settings, you cannot change the mouse settings(((( thanks in advance