3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIBAY 22.04.20 04:47 pm

Troubles with optimization (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Have a AMF FX 8320e 3.5 GHz and a GTX 1060 6 GB
Prots in the future are going to change in the near future though.
So, when you play this masterpiece I get about 30-40 fps, regardless of graphics settings.
The monitoring showed that work only 6 cores out of 8, the map downloaded to 60-75 percent.
Well, just a miserable spectacle, 25K on the card is spent to stretch in percent.
Rebi help, there is a coup of some, that this miracle use all cores ?
And then I won the mafia rushing 3 on ultra at 45-50 fps. And now this...
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetworkShaman 22.04.20

CrazyinessWax
Have fx-8120 4.4@ and r9 290. In 50 fps in closed rooms 60+. Sluchawka short-term drawdown, but this has nothing to do, really took the game with patch 1.04 at 1.05, 1.10 suddenly something changed...

l
legusor 22.04.20

there for the game scored. version 1.10 - latest. optimization was not, and never will. for a comfortable game at maximum speed with minimum drawdowns you this Protsyk have to drive to 4.5 and to buy to it already gtx 1080.

A
Apokalipsis113 22.04.20

The processor does not disclose the video card and not drawn the game. Nothing but replacement will not help.

M
Makar_AS8 22.04.20

Ryzen 1600 to help you. And the game itself with shitty optimization, as they say, so there's even the most expensive iron will help. And not the fact. As heard here one suteiktu that neotigason even 1080ti will not pull out.

O
OakSorcerer 22.04.20

On my profile the computer at 1920x1200 - stable 60, in rare places up to 55 drawdown. In the dialogues there are up to 45, with suvi most often. Settings all on ultra, HBAO shading (without +) and some option to high (like effects, it drops sickly fps). All 6 cores evenly program, the average load is 80 percent. And there is a feature in the game. The first 5 minutes it loads percents on 100%, the code to read, for example :)
CPU overclocking to 4400 percent, this frequency should take (if the motherboard is not quite a vegetable, it is desirable to have the radiator on the power system). Chase NB to 2600, is very important.

G
GIBAY 22.04.20

OakSorcerer
Yes, the fact of the matter is that I have the most cheap mother of the CSN)
To 3.6 persecuted - body
Drove CPU NB to 2600 - system does not start normally, everything is choppy.
I think in Ryazan in the future to go, where to take the money.
Although this the Witcher at high 80 fps in the fields and about 65 fps in city

A
Arhigluk 22.04.20

CrazyinessWax
That's why you have a motherboard with a mind to choose, not the cheapest. At least in the case of installation on it of osmeteria, which is necessary to drive in order to get the full impact. You find it easier now to sell your desmosine and buy a used market is more or less normal MP, that is at least average acceleration pull. In Your case the percent is 4-4,2 GHz+ 2400-2600 on NB for at least 1866 in the memory.

O
OakSorcerer 22.04.20

CrazyinessWax
In this case, as an option to put a lock on 30 fps using Afterburner. It will be like on the console, just better graphics. Quite playable, actually I was the first time Curling was held.

G
GIBAY 22.04.20

Arhigluk
Yes, I am his nurse in a maximum of 1K will be able to sell.
I do comp first hand bought, there were this mother and fx 4330.
The new platform was not enough money remained on ам3+, only ficus 8320е bought
And here took a loan of 1060, so that's what I get with the money.

A
Arhigluk 22.04.20

CrazyinessWax
So MP and was designed for 4-core, because 83** and will not extend normally. She and picolinic under it is not calculated. Hand you average MP thousands of 2-3 to find, and for 4 and cyber reach you. But they allow you to use your pebble and not be mad at him. The FX 8350 is the fourth year. And from year to year in the games he's behaving better. Because to change it will have either 2 or 3 on the zen-generation, the benefit of its 2020 promise.

A
Alex.1988 22.04.20

The game is really demanding( On a single gtx 1060 or 1080 even does not play! With two videgame game is already less perky) But still outdid the ARK Andromeda in terms of optimization and demands from hardware!

M
MunchkiN 616 22.04.20

at FKH owls I understand Nada the fast memory in the 2 channels and drive HyperTransport. it's a common way how to get out of the corn before then ... megapolisov.
North bridge as there peck-peck writing I would have to overtake not sovetoval because he drives Express controller and you can get freezes
and then in Minya FKH 6 core 3.8 GHz and you can tell it's loaded. is there any problem in 8 or more adarah I do not knows.
and finally index -e - circulation that processor is shit. they're kind of like under low voltage and heat.

ГТХ260 weak card, and the divine kukuruzo pull in Ulrich can't. But did not pull them, because it just stuck on hlamova ГТХ200 dual-channel single-channel platform.
she can not calm down, peck-peck. you should start the tale with microprocessor-based game and blew the bark is pulling current from the frequency 3 GHz and I'm not sure that superstable. so for example it turned out that cor Quad cool AZM 4 GHz and the memory ilitny 800MHz (1066MHz and the sense particularly 0 from memory there) be that as it may well be in the game bottleneck. but more important for sruzisa this video as 4870х2 is only 50fps on UltraMaxed and moderate for the vremni resolutions. the logical conclusion is that the map faster 280-285 and she, in turn, faster 260. 260 at best under 30 fps on some semblance 1600x900+ current at the time

D
Denis G 22.04.20

Alex.1988 wrote:
The game is really demanding( On a single gtx 1060 or 1080 even does not play! With two videgame game is already less perky)
Dude, clean the computer from VIRUSNAME now!
I have one 970GTX for ultra stable 60 fps. Or for 3D you need 120?