3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sater 22.04.20 04:49 pm

How to fill an ice Troll (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, the question seems simple: how to fill up the ice Troll on the way to the rocks greybeards? Two blows of a Troll and I'm dead.
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan21 22.04.20

Poison Paralysis is resting chop him. And the first time I just stupidly ran past.

S
Sorento NSK 22.04.20

just rock it, don't touch the campaign mode yet, fumbling through the caves

W
WeedJaeger 22.04.20

SAUSAGES
Didn't expect a clear answer, but it's there )
And the fact that he plays the game is not the fact that he spends a life empty ?
and I would like to add, if the game was difficult and you spent some time so it was worth those hours you spent in it, and the feeling that you're on legendary difficulty knocked the dragon on the shoulder gives you a freaking awesome buff to self-esteem, let you spent a lot of time, but the feelings of victory are much nicer )

S
Sater 22.04.20

Troll fried all expended some mana potions.
Now I'll probably have secondary jobs held, pump level, as advised here.
By the way where to find a master transmuter? I have no marker is displayed but the task to find the owner of the claw hangs in the diary not vypolnimym.

K
KOLBAS 22.04.20

WeedJaeger
Thank you.I also didn't expect you to, my answer will appreciate.
In General I agree with you.Personally, I played Skyrim and continue to play, only for the unique atmosphere,heady freedom,a big beautiful card and not transferable by the sense of immersion in this amazing and beautiful world of Skyrim.And on what difficulty I blame dragons and other bandits in the sweeps of the caves, believe me, that to me personally it does not matter.I think it is quite a norm.
We all play the exact same game, for the sake of something of his,especially in such major projects as Skyrim.Suddenly someone, Oh the horror) for the sake of the plot,someone for the sake of freedom and the beauty of the virtual world,someone literally lives in Skyrim.Someone, again, has played and continues to play, only for mods.But there are people like you that do not least, an important victory on legendary difficulty.And all the good stuff)
Sorry, a lot of letters,well, I really love this game.)

W
WeedJaeger 22.04.20

SAUSAGES
And then I got a nostalgic tear, remembering their first time in the elder scrolls...ehh...
Beautifully written, and even nothing to add.....)

s
saturn7774 22.04.20

DarkMoney
What nonsense ... the Trolls are not run at the sight of fire, from the fire they suffer more than other spells ...

N
Nedas 22.04.20

In the vastness of our beloved Skyrim there is a book about how to kill the vermin

d
deloskich 12.06.22

When I first played Skyrim, I also met this troll, and I couldn’t get around it, and somehow I managed to bring it directly to the temple to the gray-beards. And there these old men quickly put him to sleep

M
Minato_Namikaze 01.07.22

Install Skyrim Requiem. And then in the original to fight with these weak mobs, no interest.

P
Prunus spinosa 05.10.22

LoL! I went around this troll on a rock where I was not visible. Fortunately, in Skyrim, physics allows you to walk even on the steepest cliffs. =) Also, NPCs in Skyrim can't jump...