3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valegorr 22.04.20 04:59 pm

Building settlements \"Greywarden\". (Fallout 4)

I can not build Greywarden some kind of messy work. It seems at 352-m hour of the game I completely denied the imagination as to write in the protection and shelter in this well... Distribute, please, to whom not in a breakage, a couple of screens on the building.
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 22.04.20

Build better in the Starlight, there is space!

b
bolzen 22.04.20

valegorr
Obasi the Foundation perimeter. then he will understand.

V
Vindly 22.04.20

valegorr
Missile turrets on the roof of the greenhouse, the rest optional. I do not remember whether it is possible to bridge to build...

v
valegorr 22.04.20

Ivanychi
Ahrenet, and I do not know
Spoiler

bolzen
Thanks, tried it, but the Foundation eats up a lot of space.

Vindly
Thank you are, but the inhabitants often pursue the attackers far away from the greenhouse, the turret, they are no longer cover. You need something else.

T
Terminator Sidor 22.04.20

valegorr
The bridge build up is possible.

I
Ivanych 22.04.20

valegorr
M-hmm, the fantasy did not disappoint.

b
barmaley73 22.04.20

valegorr
Perimeter foundations + walls, roofs, instead of using floor of the top floor(it is more convenient then turrets and sentry posts to place - and it turns out the fence and can be used for the resettlement of the people. From Greywarden large border, so I have one side of the settlers with the comfort of another promenade with shops, Parking for outsiders of the caravan and all sorts of kravt near the restaurant(then the dummy at least some activity is portrayed, and not stupidly stand)

b
bolzen 22.04.20

valegorr
the Foundation ring wall too. housing-the corridor turns.

C
Counsellor 22.04.20

valegorr
Epic not seen some attempts:

Spoiler

C
Counsellor 22.04.20

Sorry, missed the button.

Spoiler

From the Oberland to get the light display on the highway. The Central bearing column with sleeves road left/right can pull on the glider.

v
valegorr 22.04.20

Counsellor
Curious. Thank you. The third option is something there. Plus a couple parts from the first.. Heh

V
VVG 22.04.20

Spoiler

In principle, there is the idea to move all of the bridge and the ladder there to clean up :) the super mutants when I killed a supplier of concrete - checker green (slowly and painfully he was revived and managed), so the perimeter around the greenhouse are required. The gate is not necessary, the settlers will not be popping out for the war, and suppliers (and enemies) inside the perimeter and so fall. Plants can be planted in ditches.

R
Rocket Prince 22.04.20

and I began to build up Sanctuary. there homes ready to eat) can't even begin to imagine a house elsewhere! is it possible this place for something to exchange?

A
Aleksey Enyutin 22.04.20

Rocket Prince wrote:
is it possible this place for something to exchange?
I'm in a Restaurant starlight settled. In a normal save and a cheat save.

R
Rocket Prince 22.04.20

Alex Anytin
there's also radiation )

A
Atay Wolverine 22.04.20

I Greywarden surrounded by a fence and has made a house for himself and everything.

R
Roman Pivovarov 22.04.20

valegorr
Can download mod on concrete blocks 1x1. They take up little space and the wall are good. If necessary I can throw this link. They are convenient to build a wall

E
Ekimma 22.04.20

Rocket Prince

E
Ekimma 22.04.20

By the way, someone in the thread managed to create a settlement at the Airport?

A
Aleksey Enyutin 22.04.20

Rocket Prince
In Starlight radiation coming from the casks if to examine them, the radiation will not.