3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valegorr 22.04.20 04:59 pm

Building settlements \"Greywarden\". (Fallout 4)

I can not build Greywarden some kind of messy work. It seems at 352-m hour of the game I completely denied the imagination as to write in the protection and shelter in this well... Distribute, please, to whom not in a breakage, a couple of screens on the building.
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
VVG 22.04.20

Ekimma
Quote: by the Way, someone in the thread managed to create a settlement at the Airport? ©
---------------
Why? Disadvantageous place, no water, soil, too, can grow only in cells.
I was there in one of the first games minimally lined up in the dirt somewhere stuck some corn and forgot about them. A couple of settlers there, clear.

Vindly
Not only the bridge, but it can be built. And even all to move there:)

V
VVG 22.04.20

Ekimma
Do not need a puddle to wash, it is a source of water, how much else is there to say?
Yes, and plays. fed island a lot more grounds in the Starlight, 4 times square..
The only advantage is the presence of water and increased security for all the game not a single attack.
But why tend to occupy a greater area? More space - more perimeter which is necessary to defend, harder to defend against enemies.

V
VVG 22.04.20

Athy Wolverine
There are mutants hanging around often, come with rocket-propelled grenades, opened fire from the hill and I'll kill you all ))
valegorr
Yes, everything is simple - fences\Foundation without inputs\outputs and are not going to run out the settlers.
In Gregarine regular blocks were paved, there is enough. And in General, it is better to raise on the 2nd - 3rd floor all and even higher.

V
VVG 22.04.20

Rocket Prince
If you put fashion in Sanctuary there will be glitches with power armor and drawers.
(One of the first games 28 sets of power armor T-51 to X-01 turned into a T-45)
I was there only to a minimum are built to get rid of Preston. And the main building on the farm Abernathy - the owner sells batch of concrete, wood, fertilizers, everything is at hand.
Drag resources from the plays. fed island, Starlight and Sanctuary - game cheats resources decided not to apply.
And spend the night in most cases in the red rocket, no one will join me, in Sanctuary in the house with a locked console door. Power armor is also kept there, in a red rocket, and once left it in Sanctuary, back - T-60 from Atomic cats became nameless rusty T-45. Had to revert to previous save.
Teleportation... In Sanctuary woke up one day, and a number of pioneer is. In another case, came back to rest on my bed snoozing blatantly Preston. And the door of the castle high complexity closed.
Spoiler
Farm Abernathy
The red rocket is the abode of a hermit :)

Outside, nothing special:

Finally, Sanctuary:
Left my house, I live right settlers on the pillars bedroom, above - plantation ditches - corn, muthafuck, Toshka - that was from what to make glue.
As well as generators and workshops for the manufacture of gears, springs, nuclear materials, ceramics, fertilizers....

m
misterixxx 22.04.20

Vindly
And the bridge, and the bridge and at the bridge ))

m
misterixxx 22.04.20

valegorr
Build more in height and not expand the area.

m
misterixxx 22.04.20

Rocket Prince
the barrel should be disassembled and radiation end ))

m
misterixxx 22.04.20

Roman Pivovarov
Always use a concrete wall instead of a fence. Joined along the length, the height and the right angle themselves.

m
misterixxx 22.04.20

Athy Wolverine
Come the mutants with miniganom, and that shit will crumble ))