3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemRemix 23.04.20 08:26 pm

My PC

Rules Assembly for 2017?
Percents: i5 6400
Video card: gtx 950 2GB
16 GB operatives
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
I have a fallout 4 on ultra with a resolution of 1920 1080 50 FPS is folic not an example. The game is simple, there there is nothing to ship.
I5 processor standards for 2017 - if to play games UNTIL 2016. In modern it is bent.
with a resolution of 1920 1080 ... The same rise of the tomb raider and Witcher 3 on ultra 60-50 fps go is a LIE. Googled 950, Ulrich, your hair goes in 40 frames, at best.
rise of the tomb raider is a VERY DEMANDING. there ultra not Shine.
GTX 1080: DX 11 Disabled triple buffering
Everything on maximum
And You're here with your 950. Something's wrong here.
Download, the Witcher
This video suggests otherwise.
And here all the same
It is important to note that there appears a MORE POWERFUL graphics card - 1060. Like 1050 TI 6400 CEILING.
6400 is bent with powerful graphics cards, and this is not to mention NOVELTIES.
He needed a frequency performance on the core. It'll do him some good.
---
Stalker is Prypaty wrote:
- I have fallout 4 on ultra with a resolution of 1920 1080 50 FPS is
with 1920 1080 ... The same rise of the tomb raider and Witcher 3 on ultra go 60-50 fps
- Yes, your ryzen - complete d....! Standards I5 processor for 2017
- I5 6400-very powerful percents, even for 2017. (here AGAIN!)
Rules Assembly for 2017?
Percents: i5 6400
Video card: gtx 950 2GB
16 GB operatives
If You are a CONNOISSEUR, and You fly AT ULTRA. Why write then? What you want to hear? To do, maybe nothing, want a dispute?

And I'm not saying that I have great knowledge of iron.
I5 6400-very powerful percents, even for 2017.
Rukalitso just! If powerful i5, then i7, and 6800? A 6850? Etc what.
I in gland do not understand, BUT HE's STILL POWERFUL! - tin...
Well, I went.
Good day! Powerful i5, laugh...

D
DemRemix 23.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
You try to play it, then you say

D
DemRemix 23.04.20

I'm not saying that I in gland do not understand

m
meagarry 23.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
I5 compared ryzen bottom. 4 thread i5 is not enough. He changed the i5 to i7 - now there's a new game where i5 is suffocating. Then there will be more. If there is no money on the i7, get 1600 better.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
You try to play it, then you say
What to play on the 950 and 6400. WHY? If there is a video that is easy to trample down Your words...
I disabled TRIPLE BUFFERING, as a result, over 100 frames:
Spoiler
What is triple buffering and why it is needed (just in...Triple buffering in computer graphics — a kind of double-buffering; the method of image output, allowing to avoid or to reduce the number of artifacts.

Triple buffering allows to increase the speed of output image in comparison with double buffering. In real applications it is often associated with the attempt to abstract the operations of forming graphics from sync with the monitor refresh rate. Generally, the frames are drawn with a frequency below or above the refresh rate of the screen (variable frame rate) without the usual effects that this would cause (namely flickering, shifts, breaks). Because the program is not required to poll the hardware for events, screen updates, the algorithm is free to run as quickly as possible. This is not the only available method of triple buffering, but dominant on the PC architecture where the speed of the machine can vary greatly.

Another method of triple buffering involves synchronizing with the screen refresh rate using the third buffer as a way to provide free space for requests for changes in the total output charts. Here the buffer is used in the true sense, when it acts as a repository. This method imposes minimum hardware requirements, but provides a consistent (vs. variable) frame rate.

Triple buffering implies three buffers, but the method can be extended to any desired application, the number of buffers. Usually, the use of four or more buffers does not give any advantages.
Settings + incl. 3rd buffering
With troino buffering FPS is below:

Set the settings like mine. High IS NOT ULTRA.
By the way, they will not lie: https://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1670
Already not 69
In short, it is clear. Either the resolution is wrong, or the settings LOW (and it is, well I forget about triple buffering), are perceived as ultra...
Once again, I ask. Why do You write? Created a topic. What you want to hear? If the all powerful and all pulls?
Then even compare a MEASLY 950 1080 FUNNY. What I'm doing... Why, damn it.

D
Dyadya Malavi 23.04.20

[Denis]
It is not a video card from gtx660 3GB or 4GB 750ти and 950 both of them will easily break
But I согласен950 already weak games already for medium settings it is not enough ,even at the minimum salary does not always pull

a
airstorm 23.04.20

The processor is very powerful! The Witcher 3 on ultra goes 50 fps
:) my old computer on i7 2600 K with Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X with no problems it produces from 70 to 87 fps (monitor at 120 Hz). The Witcher 3 squeezes the graphics card, but not checkmate.calculations on the CPU. Another thing YnAMP (mod for Civ 6 is a huge map of the earth), this is where speed CPU feels when you download ;)

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.04.20

Malawi
I remember I had an episode when I'm in Crisis 3 play on 570GTX.Because of nahata VRAM I had to lower to medium settings.

S
SaveX3 23.04.20

The man calms himself, does not want to recognize that the card is for ultra on FullHD scoundrel.

l
legusor 23.04.20

ordinary low-mid-gaming 1920x1080.

a
airstorm 23.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
when I was playing Crisis 3
As said Psycho welcome to new York, version two point zero :D Nostalgia, damn. I'll go set the Crisis... it would be necessary to pass all 3

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.04.20

Malawi
Malawi wrote:
just for you is weak then the i5 also i7 insignificance compared to i9
Yes, only i9 is NOT a GAMING processor. His range of possibilities is much BROADER. It is not suitable for this (not can be, but not for 2000 bucks and how many cores 18 games they nick something), as well as 6850 and above. Performance per core and load, here are the requirements, and then just 1600 / 1600S, 6700 / 7700 and 6800 even.
Malawi wrote:
I have i5 6500 it pulls on ultra with 6GB gtx1060
Importantly, in 2017 and subsequent years, You is not recommend to OTHERS. Will suck if they will find that this processor does not drag games in 2016 +. To play old games and talk about its capabilities, it is silly.
He fills up the MINIMUM FPS, the graphics card by gambling it away in critical moments. With the i7 it would be increased. That actually can see the maximum CPU utilization at 100% - in these moments of vidyuhi and sags. But this can be avoided by placing at LEAST 6700k, high 1600S, that's enough.
Look HERE:
Spoiler
Here they are - those MOMENTS. But the average FPS will still be normal for the CPU.
the same
Simply, if You are flawed the POOR, and take extremely promising 4-core, THEN PLEASE, at least others do not advise it. If possible, SURPASSING IT to 1600 in the recommendations.
The same garbage you can find in many games, and this is not to mention the HIGH, where the difference reaches huge numbers, up to 40 or more frames.
Now actively started comes with 6-core processors, even Intel took when there, by 2018, to release its 6-core i5. I don't think there are stupid people like the ones that changed your poor i5 to i7, even avid supporters of the i5. All this, as it suggests that in the coming years, the Outlook for 6-core processors.
In fact, the same popularity, now got a 1600. And Yes, 6-core CPUs in modern games, show themselves GREAT.
Oh, and remember the future! 1060 for him to put flawed, but under 1070 / 1080 IT is NO GOOD at all! Because losing in the download, for such a powerful graphics card, it would be a PITY.
Won't ask you again.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.04.20

with this graphics card becoming particularly care what's Prots if hotely 960 4гбубка would be better gorazdova
and with this percent is still what there percent PEK-PEK
therefore, for 2017 so-so Pitch for merrymaking
minimum respectable gaming AZM couple and7 not very old and 1070 Givors and it's like tou for 17 year (although there I think the VRAM requirements and computing lapavoni in 18 year is not much ismerete and 30 fps of ultramote). well, Gigabit somewhere voschem normalene sovpodaet

D
DemRemix 23.04.20

MunchkiN 616
I your comment 7 times read and can't understand it! ?

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

Stalker is Prypaty
So you're new here)
We Mucenika 616 has long been understood. This shaman Vidic to know something of Tolkien with daedrovium peck widokami Ala 690-7990 -590 -Mars-Ares-6990 dual chip diamonds.