3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Dante 23.04.20 08:31 pm

Not go on a mission (Prototype 2)

People who know how to fix it ? In General, played, came out, and when I went back into the game and go on a mission, it will not start. what are they doing?
32 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 23.04.20

As without air bridges from zone to zone transition?

c
compomaster 23.04.20

There is a real tool - I did. The reason - a coach or other Makar artificially inflated level of evolution Heller (23 rolls). Need to lower the evolution of at least 22 levels, better even lower (for example up to 15). How to do the same ArtMoney, and even easier coach adds/reduces the experience points of evolution. In the Internet of trainers is complete. Then PERESOPNITSA and then reload only what sohraneny option.

E
Eminem_Vevo 23.04.20

compomaster
Thank you, really works! Love the rock with PG trainer from FLiNG +11 for prototype 2, the way you start is unimportant, incl. the trainer and the game, emaciate F2 multiple times until you go down a LVL. I did 6 LVL, preserved, loaded the same save and it worked.

s
shaqal 23.04.20

Confirm! The Council compomaster really works... it helped Me...

M
Mr_Felix 23.04.20

most likely you used cheats on the experience

A
Abrek Teuchezh 23.04.20

Kolaps
agree))

A
Abrek Teuchezh 23.04.20

Eminem_Vevo
KRASAUCHIK VOICE

g
glyks 23.04.20

Used Artmann,also failing to pick up the mission.Lucky that I have not had time off aramani,I just pulled experience points to 1500000 went ate saldofon and all the beginning take, took the game to the end almost without problems in the end only just hung.

V
Vitaliy Sokolskiy 23.04.20

Yes, lower your level, it helped

F
Forip_Fastiks 23.04.20

compomaster
Thank you!!

A
Arseniq1903 14.09.21

compomaster
Thank you, it works)

K