3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ierda 23.04.20 08:46 pm

DLC additions to the game (Mafia 3)

Tell me where to locate the guns from the DLC Judge Jury & Executioner Weapons Pack ?
And whether separately ntsiki download somewhere ?
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 23.04.20

ierda
they still did not seem added. there is only DLS for pre-order

a
andrew154 23.04.20

ierda
in patch Mafia.III.Update.1(v1.01).Incl.DLC added
DLC Mafia III - Judge, Jury and Executioner Weapons Pack 3 days ago
can download the patch separately and pull the DLC , if the pirates, for activation you will need to register in the. ini file activation DLC

i
ierda 23.04.20

andrew154
Otdushi )) and that ini to prescribe ?

a
andrew154 23.04.20

what is the pill worth it ? from Voksi or CODEX ?

Voksi - open SmartSteamEmu.ini and find the line [DLC] under it add:
511892=Mafia III - Family Kick-Back Pack
511890=Mafia III - Judge Jury & Executioner Weapons Pack

CODEX - open steam_emu.ini and find the line [DLC] under it add:
511892=Mafia III - Family Kick-Back Pack
511890=Mafia III - Judge Jury & Executioner Weapons Pack

if I can find this DLC here ...

511891 DLC Mafia III - Season Pass 2 days ago

a
andrew154 23.04.20

download the patch ,it weighs 3.5 gig, the dlc is in the Update folder\dlc\511890 - this folder just copy the folder dlc to your game, and write to the ini file and all. well, you can buy from a dealer

i
ierda 23.04.20

andrew154
All Robit !) thank you )
Kind of like a promise rockstarz rules tuning to add ) it is not clear why there was a game to finish.

More customization for cars Specially for fans of fast driving and beautiful cars, as the team will gradually expand the capabilities for an existing tuning. You will be able to try new wheels, personalized license plates, and paint your car. And Yes, you will get even more options to upgrade the underhood component in your car.

f
frommewtihlovemax 23.04.20

ierda
and Rockstar got to do with it?

P
Polololon 23.04.20

ierda wrote:
More customization for cars Specially for fans of fast driving and beautiful cars
Yeah. That's just dumb garage to cars to add.

a
andrew154 23.04.20

ierda
and where does Rockstar ?? and 2K ? this is a different company, Rockstar does all the DLC for GTA ,and 2K would do for the mob.and in the course of the year will be released DLC .new cars,new storyline, although I wish the damn fixed fps and glitches in the game.the point of this patch is almost there, and put fashion to the graphics even do not want yet

by the way,tell me how to take screenshots in the game ?? and where are they stored ?? in the settings also do not have buttons for screenshots

i
ierda 23.04.20

andrew154
well, I always screenshots using fraps
http://fraps.ru.softonic.com/

i
ierda 23.04.20

frommewtihlovemax
Confused ))) 2K

a
andrew154 23.04.20

ierda
Ah damn Fraps is crap, even a normal video and you can't write the enormous weight is obtained here by the way and another negative, no in-game possibility to take screenshots in the game like in any game F9,F10, and everything is saved by default in the game folder,and no additional program is not needed in the GTA by the way for the use of Fraps to ban

i
ierda 23.04.20

here is the next dlc

i
ierda 23.04.20

i
ierda 23.04.20

andrew154
well with Fraps purely SKRIN and all, for he rules in the game are not provided

a
andrew154 23.04.20

Free add-ons scheduled at least four pieces. One of them will include:

- A set of new appearances for Lincoln and his comrades
- New weapons
- Additional items for customization of cars
- DLC that focuses on illegal races at new Bordeaux.

Also, the developers have announced plans to release at least three paid add-ons:

Faster, Baby! will be focused on racing, stunts and chases. Lincoln will have to unite with old friends, together in order to eliminate the Sheriff, who is terrorizing people on the outskirts of the city.

Sign of the Times will be devoted to the pursuit of the mysterious cult that strikes fear in the city, performing various bloody rites. Lincoln and his companions have to hunt down the cult and deal with his followers.

Stones Unturned in Lincoln will have to join forces with a CIA agent John Donovan to stop bloody history, inaugurated in the jungles of Vietnam.

All paid DLC will be available both separately and as part of Season Pass -
The Season Pass is already out... 4 days ago

all information about the released DLC
https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=mafia+III&type=-1&category=0

T
Traun 23.04.20

Where do find the DLC for pre-order?

f

andrew154
strange gave me the car, and oruzhek store(

f

Guys and who knows what is available from the game machine according to har stick better? (including dlc)

i
ierda 23.04.20

andrew154 wrote:if I can find this DLC here ...

511891 DLC Mafia III - Season Pass 2 days ago
well .. where to organize it )