3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ierda 23.04.20 08:46 pm

DLC additions to the game (Mafia 3)

Tell me where to locate the guns from the DLC Judge Jury & Executioner Weapons Pack ?
And whether separately ntsiki download somewhere ?
36 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 23.04.20

frommewtihlovemax
weapons will be available in the story, come on, upgrade your businesses to the maximum, each assistant offers a variety of bonuses if to give him the business.. I have yet to discover a gold gun, and an armored car.and so on a trifle

a
andrew154 23.04.20

ierda
and it is necessary to ask those who bought the PC version of Mafia III - Season Pass that they threw this dlc . and yet I have not seen anywhere else, stop.. you need gourmet the torrent to see

f
frommewtihlovemax 23.04.20

andrew154
what's in the season pass?

i
ierda 23.04.20

frommewtihlovemax

- A set of new appearances for Lincoln and his comrades
- New weapons
- Additional items for customization of cars
- DLC that focuses on illegal races at new Bordeaux.

Faster, Baby! will be focused on racing, stunts and chases. Lincoln will have to unite with old friends, together in order to eliminate the Sheriff, who is terrorizing people on the outskirts of the city.

Sign of the Times will be devoted to the pursuit of the mysterious cult that strikes fear in the city, performing various bloody rites. Lincoln and his companions have to hunt down the cult and deal with his followers.

Stones Unturned in Lincoln will have to join forces with a CIA agent John Donovan to stop bloody history, inaugurated in the jungles of Vietnam.

a
andrew154 23.04.20

ierda
here it is possible to erase

- New weapons
- Additional items for customization of cars

new weapons and DLC so is Judge Jury & Executioner Weapons Pack
Additional items for customization of cars .too,unlocked as you progress through the story
hair seems to be possible to change clothes as it did not need

but a proper garage,home, workshop no,and nowhere to spend the Moolah

I
Iezekil 23.04.20

andrew154
They have in mind the details in addition to those already represented in the game, IMHO.

H
HackettRUS 23.04.20

What is the benefit for the pre-order bonus and where to find it?

D
DrAgon_steel 23.04.20

The gun you want...and why not a minigun...

s
samsut 23.04.20

andrew154
SKRIN and record video, you can use program MSI Afterburner, it is only if you have below vidyuhi GeForce GTX 650.

a
andrew154 23.04.20

samsut
thank you, but nafig such happiness you need....... I have GeForce GTX 650 , and the developers could add the opportunity needs to be run screenshots from the game,almost all games have the ability to take screenshots... and there is no way the speedometer and the location of the card spoils the whole picture,even the dialogues block

a
andrew154 23.04.20

came another patch Mafia.III.Update.2.Incl.The DLC weighs 3.5 gig ...
UPDATE 10/14: We just rolled out a hotfix on PC that addresses blurry rendering for some players, and other stability improvements.We¡re still working on more fixes for Mafia III and will share more details in the coming week. Thanks for the feedback!

like added DLC Season Pass drug Voksi

i
ierda 23.04.20

andrew154
where to download it ))

a
andrew154 23.04.20

ierda
hi, I already applied the patch weighs 3.5 gig, as usually posted on file sharing gourmet with Nyssa speed on torrents not found

D
DIMA LAVOChKIN 23.04.20

how to do all this I'm stupid
help

K
Ksedom174 23.04.20

andrew154
But as businesses pump? My icon business like 30K /50 . The plot while stopped at the mission where you need to have a sit

M
Marongo 23.04.20

ierda
2 dlc I know I do, but how to start?