3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 23.04.20 08:52 pm

Windows 10 Education for a gaming system

Hello, dear friends.
I ask You to share advice with the user, which as of today is sitting on Windows 7 Pro x64.

In General, my old i5 and gtx 650 gradually fell into disrepair, igrulki pulls bad, and generally dull. So I have decided to fork out and forget about low performance for the next few years.

In General my build is the following:
Spoiler
It is important to note, to avoid unnecessary questions - SSD in the build, it simply is not in order. Now is the SSD in my current computer, and I decided to pick it up in a new build (SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120gb). I don't like to clutter up the system, so such volumes to me with his head enough.

Now actually my question is:
I selected the motherboard and processor, it is currently compatible with Windows 7, but there are problems: Integrated graphics processor core does not have official drivers (there is a beta wood from the manufacturer of the Mat-Board, but people on the Internet write that the work is not always correct).
In this regard, I realized that it was time to keep pace with the times and upgrade to Windows 10 (at least because of the need DirectX 12 for some games).

I admit honestly, Windu never bought, and now to give 9990 for license key Windows 10 Pro does not want.
However, I have a license key and a clean license image Windows 10 Education that I can clean to roll on the new build and the license to register.

I am only interested in one thing, how it is correct:
Computer fully plan to use only for games, and here it is education confuses me.

According to a comparison of the editions of Windows 10, the difference between Education and Pro no.
Spoiler

A specific question: does Windows 10 Education for a gaming system described above, and what problems I may face in the process of exploitation?

Thank you all in advance for your answers!
4 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 23.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
I am only interested in one thing, how it is correct:
Computer fully plan to use only for games, and here it is education confuses me.

According to a comparison of the editions of Windows 10, the difference between Education and Pro no.
Personally, I don't see a problem with installing this version, because it differs only by the presence of the expanded software (judging by the screenshot). If you have to drive the extra Gig the other, which will occupy unnecessary FOR the show.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 23.04.20

for x mother in need x percent and this percent is enough for ASUS Z270 for 13500 I 80 t R the plane did why the heck to pay

S
SEREGA-SAN64 23.04.20

and 7700к made under 10 I have such Stoi

f
fatallezzz 23.04.20

Topic can be closed, found the familiar key on Win 10 Pro and the issue was dropped by itself, set it manually.