3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
elch2654 07.10.19 02:50 am

Worth taking this product at this stage ? (Conan Exiles)

Or better to wait ?
Or not take it at all?
who played the share feelings
I would be very grateful for the answer
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 07.10.19

it's your choice.
I spilno an hour or three, until I came, the main thing that the project was not in place, and that we will know with time.
but it was the patches, it's amazing.

L
Leohn 07.10.19

There arc those eggs. Right now it skidon the incentive. Conan is that optimization will be better, but few people judging by the YouTube

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 07.10.19

After arch got tired of vigilance early access may come as the official release of the game can be viewed.

S
Sprintin 07.10.19

Leohn
well as little while many servers crammed under 70 was.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 07.10.19

I took. The price tag is not yet biting. And then who knows what will be. Early access game are going to not more than a year to go, and then release. Well, the release version and the price can be newentity.

D
Doc-Neutral 07.10.19

Download pirates somewhere? Saw a loner there... Me demands to see it. As the ARK approaches, but does not pull. Try before you buy I would like... And so, I would.

D
DjokerVoker 07.10.19

Doc-Neutral
Protection Denuvo there ,Toko buy

D
Doc-Neutral 07.10.19

so at your own risk=(

j
jigadloff 07.10.19

Screenshot of the game-the Players have fun)))
I hope not banned)))

Sorry, the spoiler why it doesn't work!

G
Glnai 07.10.19

elch2654
If you're willing to play on servers with such ping then take.
Spoiler

C
Cheburashka 07.10.19

elch2654

If you don't care about constant lag which now go on a server then take the toys in the universe of Conan has always been a cool venue bolie developed such as FunCom is very cool , you can wait the month until the lot is stabilized )))

z
zarj26rus 07.10.19

jigadloff
Ahaha!!! To get what's going on)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 07.10.19

Watch fun in the game))) alone no lag thank creators, until you can dobrindt around the world....

A
Artem Cullen 07.10.19

but I was wrong)))) Miserable,dull, curve. Button wind ceremonious like grass)))) Is shorter than hell for perverted,which for some sick reason I love this genre)

H
HollowHeart 07.10.19

Played a little over an hour and requested a refund. Expect more. And with optimization troubles, compared to For Honor, which includes a few days of running, and even then alone was the lag.

A
Artem Cullen 07.10.19

why comment with screenshots Potter? the game is hacked,do not want to shake)

p
pit80 07.10.19

THIS IS A COMPLETE G !!! The feeling of a start-up Desk did.
Not worth even to download for free. What there paid for.

R
Red Barels 07.10.19

elch2654
there is a demo to test. find know where

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 07.10.19

they say the combat system is not so hot
here kament with rutora
Absolutely nothing I saw in this game. Ugly graphics, poor optimization, zero animation, the ingredients are going to do while running, well, not Bradley? The plot of zero, single zero, stupid fights. But there is a weenie. A game for those who never saw. Well, bend over, see? Well, in the game as well. And you thought otherwise? Everything else in this game it developed and polojili. And got to the point

U
Uroboruss 07.10.19

This is a purely Russian version. Crap game and all. In other countries trying to participate in the development of the game. It's only early access. And it is normal. Yes, ping are all different. but people and servers on the shaft and sometimes that is very much where 70/70. And only a couple of days the game. I hope that everything is correct. Adds a new bun. That's going to complicate things. While players are waiting to play, test and give comments.