3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
elch2654 07.10.19 02:50 am

Worth taking this product at this stage ? (Conan Exiles)

Or better to wait ?
Or not take it at all?
who played the share feelings
I would be very grateful for the answer
38 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hiton 07.10.19

the combat system is the brain stem, epilepsy for normal people. not that this game is not correct.

E
EvgenOne 07.10.19

How was it???

R
Rachel Potato Face 07.10.19

The torrent seems to be laid out wherever possible, and now have working online servers for pirates to wait))

a
andro1516 07.10.19

Well what to write as it is, or show-off to squander....In short, the kids of course will play x.... and and p....you really are,and so the plot is Crap!!!!!!

B
Bombardirovschik 07.10.19

Artem Cullen
pussy should not shake with the wind. not thoughtfully done

1Archangel1 07.10.19

I don't know what this game can do... honestly, I'm five hours doing stuff!

N
NoN141 07.10.19

Don't know, I took, I liked it. But the best pirates for trial download, and you can wait for the skidon the game.
Explain the biggest disadvantage in the game: When a lot of people, server lag wildly, and therefore not normally play.
The game is already hacked, try the pirates - if you like it and have someone to play with - TAKE it.

A
Aleksey Kravcov 07.10.19

Cons - the game is not optimized, the animation is not very good, the fight from Skyrim, shooting with a bow is stupid, alone at all to play it, just join the clan, the interface is incomprehensible, especially the recognition of the players in a mass battle can knead their own and only then realize that all the enemies are dead and you mesites with each other due to the fact that all on one person.
Pros - going day, run outside the walls of their settlement, and every moment expecting an attack. An interesting world. Good graphics. A lot of interesting ideas.
But then again, if there is no team or you're not friendly - do not play over the network. There are only commands all you can do. It should be at least 3 people.

U
Uroboruss 07.10.19

The game itself is interesting. Let's start with the fact that it is the game. One of sense. Developed sawing patches and so far successfully. Lags,Freezes, etc have all. As the role of iron and the Internet. So don't blame the game. You can play if you have someone. And so it remains to wait for changes and improvements.

d
demon 33251 07.10.19

che something like that didn't like the game , Grifoni as it is not very and in General the game looks like on the ark survival evolved

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 07.10.19

how can you play it?utter dross.the arc of it.

K
Kolyuchiy83 07.10.19

Samples of fascination for pirates not really work, because a lot does not work - slavery and many of the settings on your server (single player game), and default settings solid hemorrhagic, but not survival, and without slaves the crafting process really slow. And so it is very crude, it seems to be addictive, but infuriating more often than draws. Yes, and the operative eats not childish, because is not circumcised is littered with surrounding elements (initially superimposed on the ocean, the earth and everything else and all the water that we can not see let there glare and other effects, the rocks go under the ground, but at the stage of development it still had to wipe).
PS:For comparison, I play on the stage of MBT black Dessert (I was curious what kind of mega MMO) and the game was at top speed without a lag or freeze, and then the world bigger, and the graphics are better and the people much more Conan my 8GB operatives just eats and periodically proposes just kick on medium-high.

s
stranjer8 07.10.19

It is better to take instead of 7 Days to Die. This game it copied. Even so. Not copied, but cloned naturally. Here and the annoying crafting and miserable boevka and calculation of the co-op and lack of any plot and purpose. All in 7DtD, only the graphics are not so miserable. And on my mediocre computer, the game runs fine on medium-high. Just a little podpisyvat occasionally.

_
_Y_ 07.10.19

I would like to know for Laura games. Really like the game world to the world of books Robert E. Howard about Conan, or at least at the movies? Maybe the characters are what the books have, in addition to deities? How you doing with the tippet? Further questions for those who play. For several patches came out. I want to know whether the data is to optimize the patches the game as the technical part and the gameplay? And most importantly, do the developers opinion of the game?

M
Mishetz 07.10.19

After the question, the last 2 and a half years, but at this stage at the beginning of the game touches, then realize the game is empty and monotonous, and the character receives no tangible development, apparently development is greatly prolonged

d
digitalkid 01.06.21

In short, I wanted to dash off a tip .. like the 21st year. But it's not worth it at all .. it's better to chop in Walheim. eight)

R
Rusya Show 12.06.22

Hello everyone, most of them wrote here back in 2017, the game was in early access, and this is the opinion of couch troops, at the moment it’s an excellent survival sandbox with good combat mechanics, unlike the games listed above. Yes, of course you can download a pirate, but understand that you can only play in solo mode, this is a multimedia game with an open world - you can’t do without company and communication - and how many jokes)) even if you bought the game and decide to play with a friend -- - then please do not play solo with a local game created by one of you - firstly, you will not get that pleasure - an open world - because you will be tied to the host-creator of the locale, go to the servers ---- especially since there are a large number of them at least private- at least off. and modes for every taste-- but do not rush to go to servers with mods-- first understand the mechanics of the game without mods and spin.

R
Rusya Show 12.06.22