3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ninio 23.04.20 09:03 pm

Monitor for gaming and work

Saw the topic of monitors, but it was mostly about tn it was, I would like to find something more or less suitable for gaming and for work, what would the eyes do not hurt in General, a thread Monique ips around 11-12K. Moose is not offered, the dead lying in a barn.
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamint 23.04.20

Yes, a good monitor to choose now it became very difficult, because many of the manufacturers and the parameters by which to choose a good monitor. Don't know about you, but I imagine for 10K podbiral, and then Viewsonic VX2776-smhd bought for 14k, after all. Look at the images - what the eye does not tear. Long chose from different, but the monitor definitely look before you buy in the store live and compare with other that you prefer.

R
RDIFB0 23.04.20

Go to yandex market, or a large online store. Put a filter on price, type of matrix AH-IPS, matte, illuminated without flickering. Choose to taste and read reviews.

R
Raykor 23.04.20

Gamint wrote:
Don't know about you, but I imagine for 10K podbiral, and then Viewsonic VX2776-smhd bought for 14k, after all.
Hmmm, very interesting monitor, is a great option for someone who wants a cheap 27-inch Monique with minimal response. How with a color rendition at it?
RDIFB0 wrote:
Go to yandex market, or a large online store. Put a filter on price, type of matrix AH-IPS, matte, illuminated without flickering. Choose to taste and read reviews.
Also an option, however I would not trust these reviews as XS that there can ponapisyvali

I
Immunis 23.04.20

Quality Viewsonic monitors that I like. The company is a serious, time-tested, not the Chinese consumer goods, which breaks down the day after the expiration of the warranty period ;) you Can safely take.

A
Allinos 23.04.20

People, enlighten me, for games it is better to take IPS or here individually, they are better one, others TN-Ki? Or here matter what the manufacturer does? Previously used only by ips, plan to soon monitor to take, decide first matrix to be determined.

R
Raykor 23.04.20

Generally, ideally to take the monitor with IPS a matrix with frequency display 144Гц, but they are very expensive especially if you want small the response matrix, but the monitors with a frequency 144Гц on Tn-Film it is an entirely different conversation. For gamers this monitor is just what you need, but only if you're talking about. And take your IPS and do not worry. If you don't want to shell out a lot of dough, then viewsonic or aoc

A
Alexandrovitch 23.04.20

BENQ and LG unkillable so far they are working

M
MunchkiN 616 23.04.20

monitor for Igor that to me a few kaizo a little incompatible
to work best large pixel for Igor on the contrary as small as possible
and finally so that employer-IPS gaming monitor so it probably is not worth less 18-20

N
Ninio 23.04.20

RDIFB0
what? the market for these filters beats a huge bunch of different monitors, I'm not banned in Google, because your advice is in the furnace, so my dad chooses, that's why I ask on the forum what things he has done.
Gamint Viewsonic VX2776-smhd
OK 27 usles the fhd? and that for flicker free?
Raykor wrote:
Why? what is it?

R
RDIFB0 23.04.20

Ninio wrote:
what? the market for these filters beats a huge bunch of different monitors
Yeah yeah, a huge pile of 10 pieces.

Ninio wrote:
because your advice is in the furnace, so my dad chooses, that's why I ask on the forum what things he has done.
If so sad I would ask you dad to choose a monitor. But if you want to talk, then of course the forum can be long and tedious, nothing to talk about.
If you've done some work, where are the results? Would suggest any models that anyone would say OK or shit.
And also that someone will come but will boast your monitor is not something you receive.

Ninio wrote:
OK 27 usles the fhd? and that for flicker free?
Ninio wrote:
I'm not banned in Google

A
Allinos 23.04.20

RDIFB0 wrote:
If you've done some work, where are the results? Would suggest any models that anyone would say OK or shit.
I agree. If there are any preferences or options that I found - kindly voice, and not pull the cat's...

Ninio wrote:
OK 27 usles the fhd?
And the difference, if you're on it to play the content fhd or lower. Or going to play 4K games and download 4K movies? :D

N
Ninio 23.04.20

RDIFB0 wrote:
. But if you want to talk
well, judging by the count of beech in offtopic that you are spam topic, I want to talk to apparently,not me alone,
Allinos wrote:
going to play 4K games and download 4K movies? :D
where does 4K if VX2776-smhd FHD, and asked, is it okay to use a 27 monitor with fhd.

A
Allinos 23.04.20

Despite the fact that above full hd is 4K, and full hd if you are not satisfied, you'll have to take it. But I haven't met a man that would not be enough for full hd resolution, albeit at the monitor with a large diagonal. Don't see the issue at all.

N
Ninio 23.04.20

Allinos
and above fhd not 2k accidentally goes? well, if you have not met the person for whom insufficient fhd, to whom then do the 4K monitors? type XG2700-4K? well, it kloee rhetorical question, but it would be better said VX2776-smhd normal variant? because after reading the review I kinda liked it.

S
Shadowarm 23.04.20

Ninio
Ordered a Monique,22 inch seems good for the price

A
Allinos 23.04.20

Ninio
Variants with a resolution of tens, not only fhd, 2k, 4k
Спойлерhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0
But in my opinion full hd is optimal. If you want to see the difference - 2K is not enough and you need to take just 4K, but under it there is virtually content, and yet nothing has changed in this regard.
Shadowarm
What a picture response? What are your impressions?

S
Shadowarm 23.04.20

Allinos
Waiting for delivery still

A
Amarelius 23.04.20

Not all the software is still optimized for 4K, so buying this monitor, you need a clear understanding of its purpose, not the blind pursuit of numbers.

N
Ninio 23.04.20

Allinos wrote:
Variants with a resolution of tens, not only fhd, 2k, 4k
well, you yourself wrote that after fhd 4k goes, I understand what to keep in mind monitors, fhd 2K or 4K? it is clear that permits many
Shadowarm wrote:
Ordered a Monique,22 inch seems good for the price
what is this? I asked about VX2776
Aurelius wrote:
Not all the software is still optimized for 4K,
I understand that mostly we take for toys or movies, although it was the opinion of that panel with the patient's pixel density, it is convenient to process the pictures

A
Allinos 23.04.20

Aurelius
Here I am about the same we lead, especially because the difference in cost there is a very substantial, full hd price is optimal. I'll take Monique level VX2776, if I'm going, but it is still only in the plans for the future))