3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ninio 23.04.20 09:03 pm

Monitor for gaming and work

Saw the topic of monitors, but it was mostly about tn it was, I would like to find something more or less suitable for gaming and for work, what would the eyes do not hurt in General, a thread Monique ips around 11-12K. Moose is not offered, the dead lying in a barn.
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt-47 23.04.20

chase not necessary for resolution, and monitor refresh rate, 144 Hz and above, while the update frequency to match the frequency of perception of the eye

S
Siro Anthon 23.04.20

Geralt-47
hah, you're right, coupled with the proper lighting the picture will be indistinguishable from reality... but it will cost! So while you can be content with the suggested options, Tami.

A
Allinos 23.04.20

It's already in prof gaming as well, of course this Monica is, for example viewSonic XG2401 a great representative of the family, it's all about the budget. The vehicle he will remind 12K...

G
Geralt-47 23.04.20

Allinos
Yes, th are there professional something? just any picture is displayed on the screen 144 times per second that a Desk with a mouse, YouTube and other delights that the game, unless of course the video card will give about 144 fps per second. It's just the refresh rate - the higher, the more the eyes a rest. With 60 Hz you have just goes away, it's a lock, only 144. ANY. But not less than 144 Hz.

N
Ninio 23.04.20

Geralt-47 wrote:
while the update frequency to match the frequency of perception of the eye
what? what is the frequency of perception of the eye? I wanted something clever to write but was clever campaign
Allinos wrote:
XG2401 a great representative of the family, it's all about the budget. The vehicle he will remind 12K...
absolutely true, but there is the question of whether Monique with a refresh rate of 144 Hz, if I don't in singles or stratezhki in free from work time?
Geralt-47 wrote:
graphics card will give about 144 fps per second
but with this point in detail, it turns out that the system needs to be fancy? and how will differ 120Hz and 144?

A
Allinos 23.04.20

Ninioно is the question of whether Monique with a refresh rate of 144 Hz, if I don't in singles or stratezhki in free from work time?In my opinion not needed, such Monica for those who have a hobby to play shooters and the thing about high refresh rates, or for gamers who have their Tim, or participating in professional competitions.

Geralt-47

N
Ninio 23.04.20

Well, it turns out that for such money is easier to get and buy around 10-11K that something like the Viewsonic VX2457-mhd and calmly continue to blame the toys are not straining all the more that there is a flicker free and all beef

A
Allinos 23.04.20

I also am not need to blindly chase performance and buy superexpensive Monique, and then there is instant noodles to eat half a year. It is necessary to adequately approach the selection and purchase.

S
Samuil2 23.04.20

About Viewsonic VX2457-mhd - and that for flicker free? And what's all beef, which it suitable for making games?

S
StefGamer 23.04.20

Recently ordered a Dell UltraSharp U2715H, from Germany for 24000 rubles, waiting to be delivered, I think, and for gaming, and for movies will be good.

R
Rommel666 23.04.20

LG 25UM58-P is a Great monitor for games and especially for movies, because the monitor is the same as the format most movies and there's disgusting black bars. And to work is great because it is very wide.

M
Monogol 23.04.20

What price to expect miniblock on monitor 27 inches and full HD resolution??? brand is not important!

N
Ninio 23.04.20

Monogol wrote:
What price to expect miniblock on monitor 27 inches and full HD resolution??? brand is not important!
che YAM was banned? in my opinion simpler filters than those already there,
Rommel666 wrote:
LG 25UM58-P
21:9 screen ratio hard on the fan, even more for professional work with sound, with sound tracks in svidanii material, the rest he tries not needed IMHO Samuil2
no flickering lights, short response time etc.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 23.04.20

BenQ BL2706HT matte IPS, no flicker.

A
Allinos 23.04.20

Monogol
12 million (i.e., 200$) you can get a good Monique full hd 27, like this https://www.oldi.ru/catalog/element/0495932/

m
ministr-s 23.04.20

like a normal monitor, the price tag is really ridiculous compared to the Benko above, for a large panel, especially the novelty judging by the proof https://3dnews.ru/949219 probably the matrix would be fresher

B
Bakuman 23.04.20

The matrix in this monitor is really good, although we need to see this monitor in person, I want to look how he is generally well-calibrated and color there is really natural or have to bother with its calibration.
That's the way this heresy was engaged when I had my monitor AOC

G
Geralt-47 23.04.20

normal monitors it is around 20 thousand rubles.

A
Allinos 23.04.20

Geralt-47
What are you specifically in this Monica for 12K bother? Exemplary IPS, maximum viewing angles, a large stock of brightness, solid stand, there's a port for any none. Why pay more?

G
Geralt-47 23.04.20

Allinos
60Hz confuse me, they are too twitchy for the eyes. Understand that these times are gone, now everything goes to 120 and 144гц and then they will benefit from this transition. Then that 60Hz monitors is already fossil. IPS well, Yes, but 120Hz IPS would be even better. But is it already more than 20 thousand.