3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 05.09.19 12:38 pm

And how many games did you go in 2016?

Continuing the annual theme
36 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 05.09.19

All did you remember? A lot of things.

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
http://forums.playground.ru/main/kakie_vyshedshie_v_2016_godu_igry_vy_polnostyu_proshli-922765/

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

only played in everything, but each has nedorosl just before the end

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
Why not pass through?

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
because I'm a lazy ass and play all the more

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
And the meaning is so all to play? Well it turns out the same as all the movies to watch just the beginning.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
well the film is two hours approximately talking, I can two hours to watch a movie, and the game is on the average ten hours, the gameplay is very boring, if other games do not thin

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
Okay, got you. I'm the opposite. I'm on the computer not more than one game installed. I usually go through the game from inside out and then torn down and forget about it. And so the game playing through. Not everything of course, but what interested.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
me story in games is of little interest, I play games for gameplay. ) Not that I'm a stupid jerk who's a dummy to shoot, just all these stories are exactly the same and only a few can boast of something unusual

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
It is not only in the story. Even the gameplay itself is usually disclosed only after the mid-game. Not necessarily in terms of throughput or in the gameplay possibilities. Juice still goes to the bosses, some more interesting levels and locations, or in terms of wow moments that usually go nonstop in the final part of the game. To deprive yourself of this pleasure is not worth it. And just code see the final credits you get some satisfaction how would internal and can appreciate all the work the developers because they saw the game completely.
And playing little by little at the beginning will get only a small piece of the pie that is, not all impressions of the game. It's like to play the demo.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
it's a few moments. One boss for a couple of hours of similar errand, and a single wow moment in a hundred *again, I should do it?* well.. it's not worth it. Only dark souls these bosses and running errands justified

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
Yes no not isolated. If the game is properly structured, the developers wisely alternate the flow and mission in an effort to diversify. The right game is a slow and leisurely pace at the beginning, and then the tangle of events need to twist and end with a powerful finish. Everything is together and the plot and the variability in geypley, to locations, intensity of battles and so on. Example the same the Witcher 3, Batman, doom, lark, gta 5 and so on.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

so in these games the gameplay itself is high quality (except the Witcher), they can be played even without a plot, just because he's fun

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
You can, as it were. But logically if the gameplay is quality and it turns out that you pass the mission after mission and now the end of the game. Well, I think to myself, is that quality games is not much, so why jump from one game to another if you can safely for a week or two through a game and move on to the next. Other games not going anywhere.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
well these are the games I can complete, immediately after installation. I the phantom pain's all gone, just because I liked to play it, not to run errands

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
Here it has not played at all yet. And the Witcher 3 by the way the gameplay is gorgeous, but it must be difficult to play and surely with a gamepad. In front of the monitor will have a hard time to sit for hours and carry the mouse.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
this is called *artificial complication* when the game is either boring, or just want to complicate your life, then put either the complexity, or the complexity. All of the games normal \normal\medium level of difficulty is, as you can see its the game developers

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
No, just on normal it's very easy to chop up all when you swing, and on the complex there is a challenge. But the game itself is not boring, but rather extremely entertaining. And the level normal is not how I see the game developers, as well as wants to see the bulk of players who just want to beat the game not bothered and not dying too often.

H
Hideo Kodzima 05.09.19

Protocol10
a fun game is legend of grimrock 2, and the Witcher 3 is a good story and just a text adventure

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Hideo Kojima
There's not a bad story, and a strong and fascinating storyline with many interesting characters and great flow. About the text adventure you're bent)