3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 25.04.20 09:27 pm

Help to find the culprit of low performance.

Hello, help to find the culprit drawdown.
Immediately say, iron is not a game and things arising from this :) always put the recommended value graphics machine and not steamed.
This was not being chased and there's no need, I have enough, played rarely, and with my hardware in full playable.
We will focus on the example of Rise of The Tomb Raider, because it drawdown.
In the same tank, unscrewed everything on ultra, no problem.

Iron like this:
DualCore Intel Core i3-3220, 3300 MHz
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB)
8 Gb DDR3
if you want something, ask please

In Rise of The tomb Raider settings high/very high, with the inclusion of all that you can turn on the light effects, etc.
Playable, but in large areas, go drawdown from 60-34 FPS.
Monitoring of afterburner if to turn away from the light, reflections and open spaces, it would be like this figure:

TYK

Look respectively is opposite, so:

TYK

In task Manager the RAM figure 4,6, provided specifically now running chrome and other processes in the game, as seen on the monitor, RAM of about 4.8.

TYK

Aside from discussing my top iron, I understand that there is a lack of RAM? Available from 4.6-4.8, and the system requirements, the minimal and recommended 8
At the same time noticed that the paging file is about 5 gigs when you start this game scores a place on the system disk, is chosen by the system.
Always have respect for PG, I've been here 14 years, I know that you never I've never been dumped and always helped ;) I Hope nothing has changed, let's discuss )
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

megabate
Friend, Comrade and Brother.
You have a complex problem.
Fault here lies not in the specific piece. But rather the age of the system.
Now it is generally not advisable to invest already sagging ruble.
You can certainly put a better percent and dokinut of RAM, but the price and the exhaust?! If it is mother is normal.

l
longerr2007 25.04.20

megabate
In the game,it seems there is a benchmark.It is necessary to set the settings.

m
megabate 25.04.20

Ryazancev
Well, it is Yes, but specifically in this example, I understand the RAM is not pulling? )
Roughly speaking is available for 4.8-5, the requirements of min/max is specified 8

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

megabate
Yes figs knows. Not much like that on the RAM. More like the lack of 2 cores HyperThreading (Not rake, seen in the second screenshot). Roughly speaking, imagine now you buy the RAM, and the situation remains the same.
And if a comprehensive upgrade on the same platform. Percent+memory-it's not really appropriate for the ratio of costs to performance. Although... it is necessary to look for options, can options is. Alex/AVITO
Look from 2600(K) and Opera. Will be a bit more fun. But if it is not too expensive. Because there are lots of on the market Riesen 5 2600 with cheapest mothers. But they need a suitable RAM to 3000-3200 MHz

m
megabate 25.04.20

Ryazancev
I noticed that if you put the preset very low performance is the same as in the high =)
That is to say, generally there is no growth

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

megabate
This is an indication that the percent not rake. Similar to the situation when the minimum permission set. PERC manages the entire skeleton geometry to prepare. Here hedgehog needed cores and clock frequency.

p
puumar 25.04.20

megabate wrote:
the recommended value graphics machine and not steamed.
This was not being chased and there's no need
megabate wrote:
In Rise of The tomb Raider settings high/very high, with the inclusion of all that you can turn on the light effects, etc.
You really how it is determined, worried, or not worried by this. :))
You rightly said that for modern games you have a complex problem. CTU-the percents does not pull, somewhere video, somewhere of RAM is not enough for a high fall. For Rise of The tomb Raider PERC tone not Rola, I also played dvuhyadernik, but you need a graphics card 5-6Gb VRAM for high-very high, so you have drawdown.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

megabate
You have the percents does not pull this game can be seen on the bench ! And if the pirates requirements percent more )))

M
MunchkiN 616 25.04.20

from the screenshots I would suggest that in the specific case of 40 blame processor
Baking is possible on a traditional Pitch wit to run the game in minimum available resolution and no smoothing in order to present that pitch got a better graphics card if the result will be the same as if the processor is more likely.
with a reduction in resolution however will drop requirements for bus bandwidth and video memory if there is memory pressure, so additionally you need to obestity with ultra low textures and grafana. you can usually count texture is not affected by themselves, the performance almost does so if the performance of them to change it's RAM VRAM. (but judging by the screenshots is not such a problem)

m
megabate 25.04.20

puumar wrote:
You really how it is determined, worried, or not worried by this. :))
So Yes, these settings are machine puts ifors experience )
I'm not worried )
But the joists remain in place if the camera to rotate around the axis, even though everything is turned off and in low, at least partially, with the effects of high

m
megabate 25.04.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
You have the percents does not pull this game can be seen on the bench ! And if the pirates requirements percent more )))
I'm just particularly never in detail did not go, now that's thinking and dizzy )
Was watching the bench when the load of GP 100%, 48-60 fps, and when the CPU 79-100, the GP interest fall almost to 50 in Short this behavior is exactly the CPU is puffed up and partying?
Planned to change.

l
legusor 25.04.20

the culprit is all the hardware that already does and will not pull.

m
megabate 25.04.20

legusor wrote:
the culprit is all the hardware that already does and will not pull.
Well, despite what and how.
For what I need - pulls up to 2016 it is, the rest are Xbox.
If the answer - please provide an ideal configuration in your presentation, I am sure that its price does not justify the goal )

S
SonyK_2 25.04.20

megabate wrote:
...help to find the culprit drawdown...
The processor 2-m screen (turn around...) shows the total load on it (90%) and video card (63%).
...asked to provide an ideal configuration...
There is no ideal configuration - will depend on the amount you do not mind the iron. But, if in a sheaf CPU + graphics card, first will be weak spot, what would have been a powerful second, in games where there is increased load on the processor (computing the interaction of a large number of objects, especially with complex physics), he will not have time to transfer the data required to render the frame by the graphics card. Testing Rise of The Tomb Raider on the most productive at the moment in consumer the segment of the video card with a different processor.
CPU performance - higher frame rate:
In the ideal buy the most powerful processor, graphics card, and enough fast RAM, and if you want faster downloads - high speed SSD (NVMe). If money for upgrades is not (or pity), it makes no sense to bother, especially...
megabate wrote:
...what I need - pulls... for the rest is the Xbox...

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

megabate
The CPU 9, you any miracles waited on him in 2020 ???

V
Vaipen 25.04.20

Yeah, with the current dollar rate current new PC and assemble.