3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20 09:31 pm

Strange CPU indicator in task Manager

Launch Manager,and for a second, CPU load over 80%:
83%
and immediately drops:
5%
Mein got?
Coping
81 Comments
Sort by:
p
puumar 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
Ten is a common phenomenon. I have 100% showing. Even when the first time put a tenner drew attention to this oddity.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

puumar
And when you turn Manager immediately plummets load?

p
puumar 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
Yes. And when the dispatcher is running the second hard start. Maybe some sort of inspection or monitoring initially launch.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

puumar
I have noticed the disk load With up to 100%, but always does not.And then schA even to 98% went up, and the system works because of this

p
pekabir 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin

it is Hindus from Microsoft specifically designed to point the user clenched in panic. a sort of gymnastics of the muscles of the anus

p
puumar 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
Well, this should not be exact. When you run it bounces, but just for a second maybe, maybe two at max, nothing works. And even in games when the run too, nothing works.
Can that caught. Maybe something not so wound, nothing twisted lately?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

puumar
The last time I just ran Far Cry New Dawn.And Axis is updated

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
I so the same on my but download to 47%.
Well, you understand, kernel, everything.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

Lex-one
See what happens after the latest update the Axis:
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

Vovan Wolfovich
When you don't know what to turn off, then monitor,monitor is useless. CPU load drops sharply when I open it Manager.

m
mywest 25.04.20

This is normal, it is not necessary to arrange here a witch hunt.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
No, not understood, can't catch, chewing the percent.But sometimes such a joke that if the Manager is not to enable, but to run Chrome, the screen turns black have to reboot.

a
antonrogov 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
1. If for a moment, it is task Manager and the CPU loads its startup.
2. If you don't believe, run any program that monitors temperature of CPU and GPU. If no task Manager, temperatures are high, and after the launch Manager is falling, then clearly the miner. If the temperature does not change, see p.1.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
I got runtime broker.
runtime broker 0%.
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
Shorter monitor what's out there.
Almost all the zeros:
Spoiler
antonrogov
antonrogov wrote:
If you don't believe, run any program that monitors temperature of CPU and GPU. If no task Manager, temperatures are high, and after the launch Manager is falling, then clearly the miner. If the temperature does not change, see p.1.
She jumps like crazy.Can from 33° to 40° jump:
To Manager
Manager
antonrogov wrote:
If for a moment, it is task Manager and the CPU loads its startup.
You're probably right

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

Because the plan power
Have to be !

For Ryzen 1400 need to put this wood on the optimization of power !
https://community.amd.com/community/gaming/blog/2017/04/26/new-amd-ryzen-chipset-drivers-now-available

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Because the plan power
Have to be !
Thank you.Today I will try

VOVAN WOLFovich
To be honest, I don't understand why should I put you proposed program.
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
Why switch the performance mode?
To not beat in vain.On Fanaah power saving mode worked and when overclocking:when cease to carry out any operations, the frequency drops to 800MHz.On Razanah overclocking does not.Percent will always be Bang on max, if you overclock it.
Temperature irregular podlyak some,once you understand that monitoring about
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
The guys from 3600 to 50 on the desktop
How many do you have on the 3600?

p
puumar 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
You're still at war. ))
Would have blown Windows for a long time, it easily can be bugs in the system due to renewal, and in consequence a large number of errors. Drive you peregorodiev, it should not be so loaded.
Spoiler

If the problem in gland, and on a clean Windu is all povylazyat.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

puumar
There is a load on the disk 33%.If you're talking about a screen where 5% of the load in percent.At this point in GOG was updated Dying Light

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
Max bet and that's it, classic
Then AMD screwed up with the fork Ryzen in 1XXX series when you activate a high performance percent lost 20% performance !
So was updating the Bios and drivers which corrected the work Ryzen 1XXX in Windows 10.
In the new percent Ryzen 2XXX is fixed and the Bios, but again, it is recommended to put Ryzen Master and set settings to default.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Then AMD screwed up with the fork Ryzen in 1XXX series when you activate a high performance percent lost 20% performance !
When overclocking high performance croguy,percent and how it works in overclocking, as in high performance.Its frequency does not fall