3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoodrichboy 25.04.20 09:36 pm

Is it possible to become king of an existing Kingdom? (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Is it possible to become king of an existing Kingdom?
If you exceed the influence of all the other clans, is it possible in any way to overthrow the ruling clan?
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
KykkA 25.04.20

hoodrichboy
The effect is probably not, except to wait until the king dies from old age, and about the future of the crown the game is silent....
I hope all the same by voting to choose the next king.

R
REKKET 25.04.20

KykkA
The idea of the Kingdom is transferred to the heirs of the ruling clan, so vozmozhnoye to die the entire clan)))

K
KykkA 25.04.20

RACKET
I have no idea how to be king. To kill a clan can only if you fight with him, and after the murder, it's hardly possible to enter the service of this Kingdom. And if you come, then the vote for the post of the new king will take place without you.

R
REKKET 25.04.20

KykkA
You can try through the console, it seems possible uptate human team

K
KykkA 25.04.20

RACKET
Well, if someone dares to kill all and try to get back on the throne, I would have honored the result of all this history.

S
Sagivari Isit0 25.04.20

have Kusainov was once the choice of a new king but I support the old but in theory if a lot of influence and relation with all lords you can choose and you

R
REKKET 25.04.20

KykkA
You can also try to dissolve the army the Governor to be in a major battle, then it probably slam should only be enabled in the campaign the death of characters or something like this

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Sagivari Isit0
And how? You can organize the vote when the old king still alive?

K
KykkA 25.04.20

RACKET
Don't really understand this feature. That is, in any battle if you defeat the Lord, then he will die? Or simply there's a chance it won't?

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

I executed Ragey, you sat down...I don't remember who I sat down, but did not see vsplyvayuschee messages about voting. But the flag of the newly made head was the same as that of Ragey. That is the closest relative of or subject part.

R
REKKET 25.04.20

KykkA
No, there's a chance of death

h
hoodrichboy 25.04.20

So, when the console decided for fun to try, Wortley leader is getting everyone to turn out his clan. Slaying his entire clan, becoming the next (and it is selected not on the effect). Slaying another clan, and the next, stood a character with the name Tula that even using the console is not martlets.
Here's freedom of action. Would know, did the Kingdom)))

h
hoodrichboy 25.04.20

Sagivari Isit0
Something smacks of a fairy tale.

h
hoodrichboy 25.04.20

If anyone is interested, there is a team for the election of the king.
campaign.start_king_selection_decision

K
Kedislam 25.04.20

hoodrichboy
In the beginning of the game you talk to your brother, and then all of it is not, In the ENCYCLOPAEDIA shows that he, in such and such a city, but it's not find. Who knows whether it is possible to join his brother as companion (part of the clan)?

K
KubrowSky 25.04.20

hoodrichboy
Perhaps the relationship and the glory of the effect? I do not understand on a Fig here thank need, what is its role? Just a statistic in the encyclopedia?

h
hoodrichboy 17.07.20

Kedislam
you simply will not find. He sits in the city, supposedly, but it's not there.

D
DobermanYa 17.07.20

hoodrichboy
how this command works? when I enter it in console writes ucnow

V
Vanya Skachkov 17.07.20

found a team to administer a fraction of the current
campaign.lead_your_faction

A
AleksandrUgas 29.01.21

HELP ... I became the king of Vlandia, without a vote, just because the last king died, I can not give up the crown, there are options to transfer the kingdom to the Derok clan ?????