3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoodrichboy 25.04.20 09:36 pm

Is it possible to become king of an existing Kingdom? (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Is it possible to become king of an existing Kingdom?
If you exceed the influence of all the other clans, is it possible in any way to overthrow the ruling clan?
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksandrUgas 29.01.21

A
Anton Shaman 23.03.21

hoodrichboy
Yes, you can. You need to have good relations with influential clans that take part in the vote. After the death of the ruler, which may occur due to various reasons, you will be nominated for a vote. It will not be possible to win the first time. I've been waiting 30 years!

I
Inwmy 14.09.21

Can you give up the crown? After Rageya's death, all the nobility voted for me when voting, you can merge 100 influence for another clan, but this is not enough. Will the crown be handed over later? I don't even want to be a manarch)

D
Dimas345345354 24.11.21

I was elected ruler of the Knighthood of Vland. The predecessor was executed by the Batani)))

D
Dimas345345354 24.11.21

Inwmy It is
impossible to convey directly , but you can abdicate the throne.

p
pikabu 18.07.22

KykkA
I never found out how to remove the current king in a legal way, but I cut out all the enemy clans and destroyed all the factions. stupidly captured and executed. sometimes he threw influence on the clans in my kingdom to raise their attitude towards me, otherwise it quickly flew to -100 and they could go to the enemy nation. now he has renounced the throne and the election of the next king of my country has begun. how to move it back xs

m
managar441 26.07.22

According to vanilla, the first thing you need is for the king to die of old age + he has no heirs, brothers, children, etc., etc.
After there will be a vote and you will need to throw influence for yourself,
or you can download mods, but that's a completely different story

U
U_Scarecrow_U 26.07.22

managar441
Not necessarily from old age. Played for the Battans, was already a decent amount of time as a lord, and then our king dies in battle. I thought they would choose one of his heirs (of which there were quite a few), but at the voting almost everyone voted for me, apparently due to very good relations with most of the lords and the great influence of my clan (only the ruler’s clan and one more were more influential than me) .